3-AD plus SUperdrol and Mass FX

Gonzo

Awards
HI Gang....

Quick question...

I just bought the 3-AD. It says I can stack with Superdrol and Mass FX.

Question: What is the best stack dosage for max results?

What about on non-workout days?

Anyone experience any side effects stacking these three?

Any, and all, help will be greatly appreciated.

GONZO !!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang that seems like alot. haha. i have no clue on dosing though. i would say talk to thesinner or another ax rep

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
HI Gang....

Quick question...

GONZO !!!
Just start out with the minimum recommended dosage for each to check your tolerance. By the way its superdrol NG not original superdrol. As long as you have proper PCT you should be fine.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right... SDNG added in there isn't to be used at full dose, only as a 2-cap pre-w/o booster on workout days alone. MassFX dosing could be between 4-6 caps/day, spread evenly throughout the day. I'd match the amount of 3-AD you're taking with the amount of MFX you'd like to take. (eg. 4-4 or 6-6)

The stacking is an option, and one that I've not tried quite yet. I do plan on doing it very shortly, so by the end of the month, I'll have more personal experience to speak from.

But if you need any help along the way, just let us know! Either Sinner, Gltrdone or I will be along to make sure everything goes peachy keen for ya. :D

Good luck and go hard!! :head:

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
HI Gang....

Quick question...

GONZO !!!
That max dosage for that stack would be 6 caps of 3-AD, 6 Mass Fx and 2 Superdrol NG pre-workout. If you weigh over 200lbs you should be fine taking 6 Caps of 3-AD. If under 200lbs then 4 would be sufficient. I'm currently stacking 3-AD @ 6 caps per day and Mass FX @ 6 caps per day and I haven't experienced any side effects yet even though I'm only a week into the cycle. If your stim sensitive then Superdrol NG could cause some sides but if 2 pre-workout is too much that you can drop it down to 1 cap. Any other questions feel free!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the title caught my eye. I was like, HOLY SHITE!! Original Superdol with 3-AD and MassFX!! :dance: