New to all this Carb and P-Slin Stuff...Need Help

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to the whole P-slin and Anabolic Pump supplements and how they work. I have a few questions.

1) Do AP and PSlin have the same effects on the body? I know they are not the same supplements, but are they supposed to do the same thing generally?

2) Is this something that should be used if someone is bulking, cutting, or both?

3) Should it be used differently if bulking?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Generally, yes. They share a common ingredient (Lagerstroemia Speciosa) and have two mutually exclusive ingredients. P-Slin contains a more concentrated form of Lagestroemia, as well as GS, a very potent glucose disposal agent - that being said, they perform generally the same actions.

2) Both AP and P-Slin are incredibly versatile products which can either; a) contribute highly to anabolic response while minimizing fat gain or; b) contribute to an anti-catabolic response in order to minimize fat gain while also minimizing muscle loss.

3) No, the only thing one would change is diet; specifically, the amount of carbohydrates one is ingesting with AP.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not necessarily, as they both provide a month's supply. Your choice would depend on your goals, as AP provides a more general recomposition of mass, while P-Slin is a formidable pre-workout supplement for energy, drive, focus, and strength.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant find a good label of AP. How many mg of Lagerstroemia Speciosa is in each capsule? And what percent purity is it? Reason I ask is there are some bulk powders of 20% banaba out there...which is the same thing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant find a good label of AP. How many mg of Lagerstroemia Speciosa is in each capsule? And what percent purity is it? Reason I ask is there are some bulk powders of 20% banaba out there...which is the same thing.
Purity of which constituent? The main proponents are Tannic and Corosolic Acid, both of which we standardize for. Bulk Banaba would be standardized simply for Corosolic Acid, while AP is standardized for 15-18% Corosolic Acid, and 45-55% Tannic Acid, which fluctuates from batch to batch. This is in addition to the Phellodendron extract used. So, no, it's not the same thing.

:)