Jungle Warfare; Questions and Concerns

T

teribleturtle

Awards
I know this is old, but in an older thread someone mentioned that 5-alpha is an ingredient in JW, but what exactly is 5-alpha reduced? what does it do? Correct me if I am wrong but isnt 5-alpha reduced the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT? The reason I am asking this is because I want to know, why after almost a month of quitting JW at three weeks I am still experiencing the same amount of hair loss as when I was on it. I am currently taking in quite a bit of saw palmetto extract daily and using Nizoral 2% 3x a week and the hairloss is still the same, yet before JW i never had a problem.

Also JW is claimed to stimulate the androgen receptors, but what exactly does stimulating the androgen receptors entail? Can this stimulation create a permanent condition, meaning will the androgen receptors always stay more sensitive after taking JW than before? Also another thing I noticed is that all of a sudden I grew more body hair. Upon discontinuing JW for the first couple of days I was feeling very down and depressed, can anybody explain why that happened? I know that to many my concerns may seem so trivial but since this hair loss albeit minimal but noticeable is still going on I am beginning to think that taking JW was one of the dumbest decisions of my life.

Also ALRI reps, I am not trying to slander the company or the product, I was really optimistic about JW as I had planned to do an 8 week cycle. I simply would like some clarity on the issue.

S

Saurabh

Awards
The reason I am asking this is because I want to know, why after almost a month of quitting JW at three weeks I am still experiencing the same amount of hair loss as when I was on it.
Generally speaking(I havent used JW) once the hairloss starts it is pretty much down the tube. Yes I have heard people claim how hair loss stops once you stop taking the product but it certainly didnt work that way for me. Once I started losing hair, and it was due to supplements since my family doesnt have a hair loss history, it continues even though I stopped taking them.

Sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear.

T

teribleturtle

Awards
Generally speaking(I havent used JW) once the hairloss starts it is pretty much down the tube. Yes I have heard people claim how hair loss stops once you stop taking the product but it certainly didnt work that way for me. Once I started losing hair, and it was due to supplements since my family doesnt have a hair loss history, it continues even though I stopped taking them.

Sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear.

Damn it!!!!!! mine is the same situation, no family history of hair loss. You do not understand how upset this has made me, so I guess its time to add taking Jungle Warfare onto the "dumb life decision list"

S

Saurabh

Awards
Damn it!!!!!! mine is the same situation, no family history of hair loss. You do not understand how upset this has made me, so I guess its time to add taking Jungle Warfare onto the "dumb life decision list"
I hear you brother. It did bring me down immensly as well(in some ways still does). There is nothing worse than having someone talk to you and keep looking at your receding hairline ever so often. Yes I do agree if I could go back in time I wouldnt buy that $hit of a supplement.

Have a heart though, you aint alone.

T

teribleturtle

Awards
Certainly gives me a different perspective. Makes me wonder why I even messed with it, I am not a major athlete, not a pro bodybuilder and dont aspire to be one, makes me wonder why even take it then, why the rush? I heard it from someone else that "hype kills" and this certainly seems to be the case, for my hair at least

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Certainly gives me a different perspective. Makes me wonder why I even messed with it, I am not a major athlete, not a pro bodybuilder and dont aspire to be one, makes me wonder why even take it then, why the rush? I heard it from someone else that "hype kills" and this certainly seems to be the case, for my hair at least
Then it looks like Macedaddy is a murderer. :hammer:

M

Michael M

Awards
Yup, got to love these products- hairloss, fear of beech tits, possible liver problems, cholestrol issues, illegally acquring women's breast cancer medication for your lab mice. All for 6 lbs of temporary weight- maybe.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yup, got to love these products- hairloss, fear of beech tits, possible liver problems, cholestrol issues, illegally acquring women's breast cancer medication for your lab mice. All for 6 lbs of temporary weight- maybe.
I agree on a few levels... :dance:

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
iv heard only one other person mention hair loss while using JW and they said the hair loss stopped about 2 weeks after they stopped using it ... iv used it several time and know others who have also and all loved it with no sides.
this is interesting to me. i would think it should stop shortly if youv been off it for a month now.

T

teribleturtle

Awards
iv heard only one other person mention hair loss while using JW and they said the hair loss stopped about 2 weeks after they stopped using it ... iv used it several time and know others who have also and all loved it with no sides.
this is interesting to me. i would think it should stop shortly if youv been off it for a month now.

It gave me a few other weird sides like: thickened facial hair, thickened hair of my arms and back of hands. I have taken other test boosters, such as high doses of trib and longjack and never got any sides besides aggressiveness and acne, but after taking JW and getting these crazy sides it just made me wonder: "what the hell is in this?" and "what the hell did this just do to me" I talked to one of my "juicehead" buddies about these sides he said they sound comparable to "juicing" with the "real stuff"

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It gave me a few other weird sides like: thickened facial hair, thickened hair of my arms and back of hands. I have taken other test boosters, such as high doses of trib and longjack and never got any sides besides aggressiveness and acne, but after taking JW and getting these crazy sides it just made me wonder: "what the hell is in this?" and "what the hell did this just do to me" I talked to one of my "juicehead" buddies about these sides he said they sound comparable to "juicing" with the "real stuff"
They got caught slipping DMT into a test booster. WTF else do you need to stay the hell away from this product? lol! A company labels a product as a natural alternative test booster and it's spiked with DESOXY-METHYLTESTOSTERONE! HAHAHAHA! Put 2 & 2 together!

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Turtle, how old are you? I am 20 and have two red bottles staring at me...still unsure of what to do. Leaning toward waiting till 21 tho.

U

UTADAHOLIC

Awards
yeah how old are you guys that are haveing these hairloss sides.

i turn 22 later this year (which i plan on taking JW). i have 2 bottles stashed away along with 6-oxo and inhibit-e.

T

teribleturtle

Awards
I am 22 years old, with NO FAMILY HISTORY of hairloss. Its really a gamble to take this stuff you might get lucky and have no sides or you might turn out like me and start losing hair at a young age. Michael-M makes a good point, are you willing to risk your hair and experience other sides for a few extra pounds.

empreality

empreality

Awards
Wow, that sure is some f'd up side effects.

Suggestion though, isn't it rather easier just to shave of the rest of the hair rather than deal with looking retarded with your hair line growing towards the back of your head?

I am actually being serious here.

I think you should just go shave it all of and accept it as a new look for your self and let people accept you for your change... Rather than walking around looking like you are 50 years old and losing your hair because of age...

*shrugs*

:afro:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
All these people who say that JW has a steriod in it...are they talking about the old bottle or the new one? the new one being the red bottle with the blue caps. Is PCT needed for the new verison?

Awards
All these people who say that JW has a steriod in it...are they talking about the old bottle or the new one? the new one being the red bottle with the blue caps. Is PCT needed for the new verison?
Check out my 'jungle warfare review' in the supplement log/review section.