3 preworkout choices....need a little help

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am about to order one of these 3 supps and they are pretty much all equal I guess, based on sample packs:

Superpump 250: $35

Taste is bearable (anyone try raspberry lemonade?). Good pumps and energy.

WTF Pump'd: $35

Taste is bad, but I can choke down anything. Great pumps and energy. Does the fat slow digestion? 6g per serving. I know fat is not optimal pre workout so I was curious. This uncertainty keeps me from immediately choosing it.

No Shotgun: $35

Taste is just like WTF, maybe worse. Had sick pumps and energy one time and saw little the next time???

Any suggestions?

klownh8er

Awards
Nos Ether. $40

but i also like no shotgun

JpB

Awards
I am a big fan of Ragnarok. Better profile then so many for a lower price.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a big fan of any of those, but if I had to choose..

1) WTF Pumped
2) SuperPump 250
3) NO Shotgun

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE super pump 250... I never got the dumps from it like other people did.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I like two cups of coffee from my keurig. cost=$1 :) cheap and damn effective. Maybe throw a lil ephedra tab in their to boot and you are good to go for cheap.

cantstop19

Awards
nos ether ragnarok or rpm those are the best out there id choose from those three

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
wtf

Any insight on the fat content of the WTF pump'd? Looking for something that gives a crazy pump mostly.

Cash

Awards
if your looking for straight pump you should maybe look into P-Slin or anabolic pump, as for pre WO drinks...ragnarok or nos ether

hohlernr

Awards
If you want a drink mix I would highly consider Ragnarok, which works very well and is a little cheaper than your choices. Plus the taste is amazing.

If you want a pill form I would highly highly recommend RPM. I have had my best workouts on RPM and personally it destroys all preworkout drinks I've tried

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
iv used all of the above and i like wtf and noshotgun ALOT!

my current pre work out cocktail noshotgun, WMS, and some bulk BCAA powder. LOVE IT!
i use Art Atwood's WMS its called pure velocity its the new and improved version of his old product pure vitargo. great stuff!

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
out of your list i would say WTF pump'd

have u tried No-Explode from bsn ?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
No x plode

I have tried No Xplode and it is comparable to Superpump 250 I find. More expensive though.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
update

Well guys, I ended up going to a local Rite Aid just to browse. It was just to kill time since everything they have is Super expensive. But I found that No Xplode was on sale for $35. I figure I'd give it a run. 40 servings is not bad. I could of got it less from Nutra but it saves me the time and shipping. Thanks for all of your input. I will be sure to try some of your suggestions after this tub is done.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
just for fun, count the ammount of servings you actually get.... I have a sneeky feeling it might be less!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any insight on the fat content of the WTF pump'd? Looking for something that gives a crazy pump mostly.
If you just want an insane pump then I used the RPM/Neovar combo. I actually got pumps so badly that I couldnt get correct arm form because my arms exploded.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
haha no-xplode, is like a stepping stone drug. it kinda gets you hooked on pre work out supps, and most people try it first because of all the adds. but then you start to learn more and you want something better (because no-xplode sux) then you start finding the good stuff like SP 250, noshotgun, and WTF

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
haha no-xplode, is like a stepping stone drug. it kinda gets you hooked on pre work out supps, and most people try it first because of all the adds. but then you start to learn more and you want something better (because no-xplode sux) then you start finding the good stuff like SP 250, noshotgun, and WTF
i hope ure 110% wrong abt superpump &no explode sucking

:hammer:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI the fat content in the WTF in from the glycerol mono sterate. When consumed this product increase hydration levels because it holds water in your blood stream. It also carries other nutrients with it, which help optimize nutrient delivery to your muscles. It really helps with achieve a good solid pump and will give you a more vascular appearance because it will pull water from under your skin.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I recently tried some samples of the new V.2 No Shotgun and the pumps were unreal, strength was intense, and the energy was way better than the first. EASILY the most complete preworkout on the market. More BCAA's, and 20 grams of protein, it's perfect for a fasted workout at 5 AM! The Exotic Fruit is really about the same as the fruit punch which isn't that bad.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I tried some samples of vasocharge and i liked that so i decided to order a full tub.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I tried some samples of vasocharge and i liked that so i decided to order a full tub.
yupz i myself love vasocharge .. i got the new one titled "vaso-xplode" same stuff though ..its def. one of the best one pre workout out there

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rag or RPM are great. Also look into ready 4 war as that ish is stupid strong :D

I throw some posiedon and ALCAR in with my pre-wo mixes to help with some more mental focus as well increasing some of the stim properties.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
My personal choices!

Regardless of bias or affiliation my number 1 is RPM far and away.

Pre-workout Cap Formulas:

NeoVar Recomped (Used right with a pre-workout meal and damn your workouts are on another level)
P-Slin (Same feelings as NeoVar Recomped)
Anabolic Pump (Same Feelings as NeoVar Recomped)
Get Diesel Ready4War (the thermogenic effect is nuts when using this)

Pre-Workout Powders: My # 1 is SP250 (Blue Raz)

for value though...Universal Shock Therapy is pretty hard to beat. (50 servings for $26 at some places on the web if you look hard enough).

Others:

MAN Body Octane
Scivation Vasocharge
MST Ragnarok

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i only have exp with the first two - i would definitely put wtf pumped over superpump 250 anyday.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
white flood, vasocharge, and Hemodraulix are all vouched for by pistonpump.