Why all us young guys are tempted by PH...my opinion

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
The reasons I believe me and other young guys are in a rush for PH's:

1. We want to get big fast...duh, but there are underlying reasons.

2. All the hot college girls are shallow and want a jacked guy MAIN REASON

3. College ends at 22 for most.

4. By the time college ends we shouldn't have used PH and are not as jacked as the guys who did......so we missed out on all the hot college action.

5. First impressions are everything.

6. If I use PH at 25-28, this is the age that the average person is looking to get married. Thus, the being a whore aspect of becoming jacked has already gone by.

CONS

Just so you guys dont think I'm a complete idiot, there are reasons why I have not used them yet.

1. Natural gains are still decent and you will still be above average to the females, although not that completely jacked guy they want to instantly drop their pants for.

2. FEAR

3. The drive to be healthy.

4. The cash and planning for a serious cycle.

Just some thoughts that might shed some light on why us younger guys are looking to get big fast using PH.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
thus proving the theory that "young Guys" think with the little head and not the big one.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, this is very accurate. Most guys who are "jacked" at a young age do it for the girls. The jacked ones are the ones who took PH/steroids at a young age, are ******* who have no respect for women, and have no respect for themselves. Thats how I usually classify the young ones who use PH's.

Most young guys dont try to use PH's to get stronger just to get stronger, they want that drop your pants now woman power that they believe jacked up guys have. I tend to disagree.

I agree completely because at a young age myself (18 almost 19 in under a month) I have thought of the idea of getting jacked up faster too. I think with my head though, is it really worth the 2-3 years of getting jacked up to risk being unhealthy for the rest of your life?

Another reason you might want to add is that their lazy and have no dedication. If you started working out a year with a shitty diet/shitting training and you want to jump into steroids not only are you an idiot your a lazy good for nothing idiot.

I always give more respect to those who can do things naturally rather than cheating. I respect those who take time to get naturally jacked up. Not those who cut the line for the bangbus.

:lol:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
absolutely -- so what can we conclude?

The entire problem is the fault of WOMEN :D

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
i know guys that have been on roids since 16/17 and look like houses. They are bouncers at clubs in my area. Another guy I know is 22 and has been roiding ridiculously for 2 years now, and again, huge but treats women like crap and is all about getting big. Type of guy that insults ya because you don't do it and says big is the way to be cause the ladies like it. Very egotistical.

I am 28 and touched my first PH at 27 and did not like it, the side effects were too much for me. So I stick to supplements and natural stuff. Sure, not ripped, not massive, but I have a descent amount of muscle and what not. Maybe I will try PH again in the future, but it is for me, not impressing someone else.

I think kids these days do it to be cocky little pricks until they act like that to the wrong guy that knocks them down a notch.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
One thing you young guys have to realize about all the Incredibly Hot Women out there.
NO matter how fine, hot, sexy, or boneable she is, Somewhere there is a guy sick of her sheyat.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Picking up girls is all about attitude and humor.. if you can make a girl laugh... you are in.

If you dont have any game at 175lbs.. youre not going to have any more game at 200lbs. sure, youll get some more attention at the bar with the random whores...but i dont think its worth it for a second at that age

If you dont have the patience to wait until you are healthy to cycle... then how the hell will you have the patience to eat right, sleep right, SKIP THE ALCOHOL, and have a healthy cycle?

Everyone I know who PH'd or roided up in their teens now have a nice trophy for all of their hard work: stretch marks in awkward places. another friend went through 2 hernia operations, each hernia was caused from over-exerting his body

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established

I myself see those who treat the women badly and think that If I were as big as them I wouldn't. I say that now, but I don't know if it is the same if you are big. Kinda like the "if you can, you will" principle regarding treating women bad. Trust me, being 20 I have seen it done throughout my freshman and sophmore years.

Us young guys have opposing forces working within us. We want to be like those BIG guys, but at the same time we want to be healthy. We feel natural is better than cheating, but that easy way out is VERY tempting. Especially when you see the perks that come with the size.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
6. If I use PH at 25-28, this is the age that the average person is looking to get married. Thus, the being a whore aspect of becoming jacked has already gone by.
I'm 29 and feel that I have plenty of whoring left to do, thank you very much. ;)

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
This is an interesting topic. One thing that should be understood is that these opposing forces don't just stop when you hit age 22 or 24. I'm 27. The older I get, the more I realize that my perception of girls when I was in my late teens and early 20s was really inaccurate.

Having a woman or several women in your life is not guaranteed just because you are massive or ripped. And do you really want that type of superficiality to be the pretense of your relationships? The best thing any of us can do to facilitate the formation of quality friendships and romances is to be ourselves.

"I'll get more girls if I do some steroids" is probably not true in most cases. If we're comfortable in our own skin and happy with who we are, we're more likely to display a good sense of humor. Also, we're much more likely to come across as confident and genuine. Girls like humor, confidence, and genuineness.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
"I'll get more girls if I do some steroids" is probably not true in most cases. If we're comfortable in our own skin and happy with who we are, we're more likely to display a good sense of humor. Also, we're much more likely to come across as confident and genuine. Girls like humor, confidence, and genuineness.
Exactly... its the same with a flashy car or going out and spending $100 buying girls drinks at the bar. These things will get you attention, but if you come off desperate/loser.. your now out a ton of cash and still not going to get any ass.

Guys think that nice guys finish last... this isnt true... boring guys finish last. What sets you apart from the other 100 guys that hit on her that night?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Two things I have noticed,
1. It doesn't matter what you look light if you don't have any game-I am in much better shape but still don't have game therefore I get depressed watching the 40 Year Old virgin lol
2. Girls like emo now. If you want a fool proof way to look good in a girls eyes just be ridiculously skinny, wear tight jeans, and cry about how daddy wasn't there. That couple with bad hygiene is a shoe in lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2. Girls like emo now. If you want a fool proof way to look good in a girls eyes just be ridiculously skinny, wear tight jeans, and cry about how daddy wasn't there. That couple with bad hygiene is a shoe in lol.
my daughter is only 12, but thank god she at least finds those emo boys distasteful already

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
No Game = No Booty.
I have been out of the dating scene for about 16 years now but I am sure it is still pretty much still the same. Ripped is one thing but if you can't talk to them they will drink your free drinks and go home with the guy who can.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Of course, when you are pretty jacked, you are much more likely to be happy with yourself and your look.
I've been pretty out of shape most of my life, and just got into good shape about a year ago... Since then, I've gotten more girls than I had ever done in the past 10 years. Girls are shallow, just like guys... (fortunately not quite to the same degree)

Yes, I am much more confident now, but the looks definitely gets your foot in the door so that you can show off the confidence and sense of humor.

I'm not trying to say that using chemical enhancement is a good idea, just that there is merit to the argument that getting in shape gets you women.

As for guys that are in their early 20s or below, they are super lucky in that they can put muscle on easily because of insanely high testosterone. If you have greasy skin, for god's sake, WORK OUT AND EAT!!! You will get massive, fast!

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Girls really don't care that much about a guy being "jacked"

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
No Game = No Booty.
I have been out of the dating scene for about 16 years now but I am sure it is still pretty much still the same. Ripped is one thing but if you can't talk to them they will drink your free drinks and go home with the guy who can.
I agree...I'm not sure of the % of chicks that love the freakish sized dudes but I can say that it is quite low. most go for the handsome fitness type look...also if u can impress a female with personality, and come off as the 'caring' type, mix it with just a dash of stellar confidence then u can get most of'em with a bag of chips and a fat burger after that. as far as roids go, I think the majority of youngsters do it because their friend did it and he looks like this... yes some of u can fall in love with a man's body...lol....hahahaha

Saurabh

Awards

4. By the time college ends we shouldn't have used PH and are not as jacked as the guys who did......so we missed out on all the hot college action.

7. Given half a chance it is human tendency to go for short cut in life.

Natural gains are hardwork and not everyone enjoys doing hardwork. Why else do you think people go for magic pills and not the good old cardio?? Of all the supplements fat burners are probably the biggest block of money spinners and even the best fat burner will not work if you dont have diet and cardio in your routine. On the other hand if you do have diet and cardio you may be able to burn all the fat you need, will just take 6 months insteas of 4(on fat burners).

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the OP, but I've been contemplating stocking up some PH's because the FDA is going nuts, and pretty soon I bet they will be as illegal as steroids. I'm not sure what to stock up on, since I haven't done too much research into PH's but I was thinking maybe E-max or T-roid. If I change my mind I definitely know guys that would buy it off me.

I definitely agree with the point that the ladies don't like the "Big-as-a-monster" look, reasonably muscular and lean is the best I'd say.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't necessarily be in a rush to get married at 25-28 either. You are just starting to hit your prime in MANY ways at that age and is perfect for whoring. marriage should just happen naturally and if it does you won't really mind to much about the whoring thing because you will be ready and have made the choice that you wanted. Besides whoring at those ages can be better because women are women then and can be less drama. Not everything has to be true love and relationships. IMO.
Be young. have fun!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the OP, but I've been contemplating stocking up some PH's because the FDA is going nuts, and pretty soon I bet they will be as illegal as steroids. I'm not sure what to stock up on, since I haven't done too much research into PH's but I was thinking maybe E-max or T-roid. If I change my mind I definitely know guys that would buy it off me.

I definitely agree with the point that the ladies don't like the "Big-as-a-monster" look, reasonably muscular and lean is the best I'd say.
Just remember most of the supplements were created after the original ban. Chances are they will come out with a new line of innovative muscle builders, so thats why I am not stocking up now. Still might get a couple bottles though.:afro:

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
the #1 temptation for me is i play college ball and there aint no reason to take them once i turn 21

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I'm 22 and plan of whoring until at least 30.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The root cause is a lack of patience. All the other problems people discuss stem from this.

It's not like you can't grow without them, because of course you can.

We all know no one reaches their genetic potential before using them, so what's the problem ?

Instant gratification.

People would rather get +10lbs juicing vs. 1 year of doing it naturally.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Also too, just about 99.99% of girls would rather date a guy who is smaller, but shredded/ripped vs. some 'huge' guy who is puffy, fat, and 'bulking' without any visible abs.

Being lean makes you look bigger and larger. IMO, I don't care how 'huge' you are, if you can't see your abs then you are just fat. Girl don't like fat guys either.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ True dat

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also too, just about 99.99% of girls would rather date a guy who is smaller, but shredded/ripped vs. some 'huge' guy who is puffy, fat, and 'bulking' without any visible abs.

Being lean makes you look bigger and larger. IMO, I don't care how 'huge' you are, if you can't see your abs then you are just fat. Girl don't like fat guys either.
even funnier tho, they want the abs, but not the vascularity that comes with that low bf

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You can take all the ph's you want, and fat burners and supps...you will not get anything unless you bust your a$$. So, in my opinion, if your busting your butt in the gym, then your busting your butt in the gym, period.

Your going to w/o for years anyway, regardless of what you poke in your mouth or a$$, Does not matter. I never met anyone that said "im going to pop these ph's and when i get 12-15lbs bigger, im going to stop because i've taken the short cut and got there quicker than you"

teribleturtle

Awards
I guess I was one of the idiots, I messed with JW and even after quitting at three weeks I am still losing hair. Last time I checked hot chicks arent into dudes with bald spots. I guess I just need to go back to chasing Latin chicks I noticed most dont really give a damn about how "jacked" a dude is, as long as your game is tight and you can dance well. Idk, correct me if I am wrong but I noticed its mostly the white chicks on campus that really dig the jacked dudes.

teribleturtle

Awards
But they seem to be fine with guys who have shaved heads!

Only if you dont have a big funny shaped head, I guess at least some chicks are into dudes that rock fitted caps, by the looks of it constantly rocking a fitted cap will be my only recourse :sad::sad:

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Con

Can hurt your natural production of testosterone post cycle. It's definitely the most important factor, for me at least, to not take steroids/hormones before 21/25.

Testosterone is my anti-drug.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Everyone I know who PH'd or roided up in their teens now have a nice trophy for all of their hard work: stretch marks in awkward places.
Okay, that's not fair bro, I've gotten stretch marks before just from eating right and training right and gaining pretty quick naturally:)

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Women will always go for the guy with the good sense of humor and someone who will LISTEN. Also, being a bit of a mysterious bad guy always gets their attention.

Being jacked, fat, bald or short are secondary considerations for them. I know, as I am short, bald and jacked now, but even when I was fat and out of shape, getting a woman was never the problem.

Young guys don't need PHs as they have enough testosterone to begin with and risk messing up their HPTA.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain to an extent. I was that skinnier guy in college, 5'11 and 155 lbs. Yet, I got some very hot ass...lost her to a jacked steroid taking baseball player, but such is life. Do what you want to do, live, learn, and try not to die.

Listen to the advice these guys give, because most of them have either A) a ton of knowledge or B) a ton of experience or C) All of the above. But in the end you're going to do what you want, and not what a bunch of guys on the internet tell you to do. Good luck and be safe.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think it's dumb to take ph/ps/steroids unless your going to compete in bodybuilding.. the only other purpose would be A)girls which is the dumbest reason I can think of but the most popular or B)just wanting to look good which you can do without them..

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
PH's are incredibly attractive for other reasons than competing in bodybuilding. They could jack up every one of your lifts in a very short amount of time, thus appealing to athletes that wish to play at the next level (whether it be college, semi-pro, or pro) in any kind of sport. There's probably not a day that goes by that I don't wonder, "Damn, if I'm cleaning this weight now, how much better would I be on Superdrol?" I admit, the availability and effects are very tempting. However, my senses always kick in, slap me in the face, and I am left wondering "What was I thinking?"

Ultimately, taking PH's prior to a mature just isn't worth the inadequacies that can result from them.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
True I forgot to mention sports.. that would be a good reason to also.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

CONS

Just so you guys dont think I'm a complete idiot, there are reasons why I have not used them yet.

1. Natural gains are still decent and you will still be above average to the females, although not that completely jacked guy they want to instantly drop their pants for.

2. FEAR

3. The drive to be healthy.

4. The cash and planning for a serious cycle.

Just some thoughts that might shed some light on why us younger guys are looking to get big fast using PH.
yes all yong guys are tempted, not you dont need to be jacked to get hot girls. i will agree with everything else. also its nearly impossible to get a scholarship to school without taking anything.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Picking up girls is all about attitude and humor.. if you can make a girl laugh... you are in.

Everyone I know who PH'd or roided up in their teens now have a nice trophy for all of their hard work: stretch marks in awkward places. another friend went through 2 hernia operations, each hernia was caused from over-exerting his body
i agree with that first paragraph. I have stretch marks have have never roided up. of course min are just on my delts which most people have

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Ever since gaining an additional 30 lbs of Len muscle its been insane..it's actually rather distasteful and shows how lopsided are culture is.. but dam do i get way more attention! night and day!

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
It's been said before, it's really all about personality and positive attitude. If you want to get into the physical aspect of it girls definitely tend to like the thinner more-defined kind of guys, I even read an article once stating how men in the western world tend to have a misconception that girls like bigger more muscular guys. The truth is they like guys that are only lightly muscled and natural looking.

I personally am a skinny guy at 6'0 and 150 pounds, but I have pretty much absolutely no fat on my body and I have fairly well defined abs and I have literally had multiple girls tell me they like me better skinny. Then again I guess not everbody's lucky enough to be able to born with mesomorphic genes. I think height can be a more important factor too, life is just not fair.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
It's been said before, it's really all about personality and positive attitude. If you want to get into the physical aspect of it girls definitely tend to like the thinner more-defined kind of guys, I even read an article once stating how men in the western world tend to have a misconception that girls like bigger more muscular guys. The truth is they like guys that are only lightly muscled and natural looking.

I personally am a skinny guy at 6'0 and 150 pounds, but I have pretty much absolutely no fat on my body and I have fairly well defined abs and I have literally had multiple girls tell me they like me better skinny. Then again I guess not everbody's lucky enough to be able to born with mesomorphic genes. I think height can be a more important factor too, life is just not fair.

lol lucky i reached 6'0 too. being short would suck. being 5'5 would like kick your game down a big notch or make you unappealing to certian women.:dance:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man im 5'8-5'9 range and i was told that alot of the girls talk about me dating wise, but they think im too short. sad sad sad. but eh i have hell hot of a girl and have for a long ass time so no worries. if thats a reason they arent worth in my opinion. my girl goes to the gym with me thats whats up right there... haha i love it she in hopes of doing a fitness/figure competition

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol lucky i reached 6'0 too. being short would suck. being 5'5 would like kick your game down a big notch or make you unappealing to certian women.:dance:
Personally i enjoy my height 5'8-5'9 enables me to fill out my frame easily yet im not too short.. personally i enjoy not being tall...but thats just my opinion...