Another Recreate Thread with some questions

donnywarchild

Awards
Been using recreate for a week now. Was taking DCP and Levi combo before. Currently doing 2 recreate in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I have noticed the following:

1. bloat and very full sensation. I havent change my diet at all for a long time. currently eating 5 small meals aday. Now i get the sensation of bloat. Also a lot of gas sometimes. While i was on DCP and Levi, I get hunger before the time for my meals. I am not hungry and always feel full while taking recreate. It seems like my body is slower in digesting what i ate and needing/using less of it.

2. Appetite Supression. This is very good i guess, but i dont want to eat anything. But could this possibly mean that i will be losing muscle since i can't really take in calories sometimes?

3. Lack of thermo effect. I havent noticed any thermo effects that was mentioned by others. do not feel more warm or anything even while working out and doing cardio. Is there a certain loading peroid for this to start to kick in?

4. Sleep is better. I feel a lot more sleepy at night then while i was on DCP and leviathan. Is this because there is less stims in recreate then there is in leviathan?

If anyone could enlighten me on why I am experiencing these particular sensations and problems would be really great.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using recreate for a week now. Was taking DCP and Levi combo before. Currently doing 2 recreate in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I have noticed the following:

1. bloat and very full sensation. I havent change my diet at all for a long time. currently eating 5 small meals aday. Now i get the sensation of bloat. Also a lot of gas sometimes. While i was on DCP and Levi, I get hunger before the time for my meals. I am not hungry and always feel full while taking recreate. It seems like my body is slower in digesting what i ate and needing/using less of it.

2. Appetite Supression. This is very good i guess, but i dont want to eat anything. But could this possibly mean that i will be losing muscle since i can't really take in calories sometimes?

3. Lack of thermo effect. I havent noticed any thermo effects that was mentioned by others. do not feel more warm or anything even while working out and doing cardio. Is there a certain loading peroid for this to start to kick in?

4. Sleep is better. I feel a lot more sleepy at night then while i was on DCP and leviathan. Is this because there is less stims in recreate then there is in leviathan?

If anyone could enlighten me on why I am experiencing these particular sensations and problems would be really great.
1 and 2 are fulfilling the purpose of the product - the sensation of satiation. 3 may take awhile to become prominent, though usually 1 and 2 are the effects which need the most acclimation. 4 is a yes.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
If I could toss on a question on top -

YOHIMBINE. I've just begun my endeavor with the new hailmaker Recreate, and I'm wondering how Yohimbine will react to it. Reason I ask is because I'd like to use some Legal Gear PSarm that I picked up a while ago.... at first glance they don't appear to interact, but at 4 caps ED I'd be intaking 8g of the compound. Yay, Nay, por que? I'm neither intolerant nor very sensitive to stims, but Yohimbine almost appears to be in a different category sometimes with effects (or sides, depending on how you think of it).

donnywarchild

Awards
1 and 2 are fulfilling the purpose of the product - the sensation of satiation. 3 may take awhile to become prominent, though usually 1 and 2 are the effects which need the most acclimation. 4 is a yes.
Is a reduction in calories/protein in order to "acclimate" to mostly number 1 in the concerns?

If "the sensation of satiation" is produced by notible and consistant bloating of the stomach and sometimes increased gas, does this imply that digestion is slowed?

Is the primary purpose of this product to produce a feeling of fullness therefor decreasing one's caloric intake and as an effect achieve weightloss. If so, how does it affect one's ability to retain muscle and to obtain the essential calories to perform in the gym?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is a reduction in calories/protein in order to "acclimate" to mostly number 1 in the concerns?

If "the sensation of satiation" is produced by notible and consistant bloating of the stomach and sometimes increased gas, does this imply that digestion is slowed?

Is the primary purpose of this product to produce a feeling of fullness therefor decreasing one's caloric intake and as an effect achieve weightloss. If so, how does it affect one's ability to retain muscle and to obtain the essential calories to perform in the gym?
1. Not quite sure what you are asking there; rephrasing the question would help.

2. No, but it is possible. Forslean causes some slight gastrointestinal issues in users, though this subsides.

3. No. The product produces satiation via hypothalamic release of ATP, essentially giving your brain the illusion of caloric intake. In terms of muscle retention it:

a) increases cAMP and ATP, extracellular messengers of energy metabolism necessary for a myotropic response
b) mitigates T3 production and T4 conversion, upregulating metabolism
c) liberates adipose deposits to be used as fuel in anaerobic exercise
d) prevents the enzymatic conversion of cortisone to the active cortisol
e) is a potent Testosterone mimetic
f) improves Insulin sensitivity
g) increases expenditure of ATP in cell energy response

In terms of 'obtaining the necessary calories to perform', I am unsure what your slight on the product is, exactly? It is meant as an appetite suppressant - not an increaser. As I said, gastrointestinal issues are experienced by many as a response to high a standardization of Forskolin.

donnywarchild

Awards
1. Not quite sure what you are asking there; rephrasing the question would help.

2. No, but it is possible. Forslean causes some slight gastrointestinal issues in users, though this subsides.

3. No. The product produces satiation via hypothalamic release of ATP, essentially giving your brain the illusion of caloric intake. In terms of muscle retention it:

a) increases cAMP and ATP, extracellular messengers of energy metabolism necessary for a myotropic response
b) mitigates T3 production and T4 conversion, upregulating metabolism
c) liberates adipose deposits to be used as fuel in anaerobic exercise
d) prevents the enzymatic conversion of cortisone to the active cortisol
e) is a potent Testosterone mimetic
f) improves Insulin sensitivity
g) increases expenditure of ATP in cell energy response

In terms of 'obtaining the necessary calories to perform', I am unsure what your slight on the product is, exactly? It is meant as an appetite suppressant - not an increaser. As I said, gastrointestinal issues are experienced by many as a response to high a standardization of Forskolin.
I am sorry if i appeared to be slighting a excellent product for many who have used it. I haven't taken it long enough to know if it works or not and am not making any assumptions here.

What i am trying to figure out is if i should eat less since it feels as if the food i am taking in is not done digesting when it's time for my next meal. but this can just be a mental effect as you have mentioned.

Secondly, the concern was about metabolic rate and calories. I noted some lack of drive through last week till today altho endurance and consistant energy is experienced throughout the workout. If food is properly digested then there should be no problem with strength and muscle retention.

Lastly, thank you for your quick responses and thorough information on the product, it is very helpful to hear from someone who is experienced with how the product should work. This takes the guess work out of trying to figure out wehther something is work for me or not and let me focus on my diet and training. I really appreciate it.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
While I like the idea of not having my junk cravings (my willpower is enough to manage this), I am concerned about the first point.

Will Recreate slow my food digestion rate, or is this just a general feeling the original poster felt? I want to make sure this product will not interfere with the digestion of my food/protein/other supplements.

Edit: I had my reply open in the editor for a while, and seems the question might have been asked in the meantime.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In terms of metabolic rate, ReCreate should effectively increase it through several pathways. Simply set your caloric intake to your weight loss goals, and eat that amount - admittedly, this might be a struggle because ReCreate's appetite suppressant effect is very prominent.

Your gastrointestinal distress should pass very shortly, as is common response to Forslean. I apologize if I came off short.

donnywarchild

Awards
In terms of metabolic rate, ReCreate should effectively increase it through several pathways. Simply set your caloric intake to your weight loss goals, and eat that amount - admittedly, this might be a struggle because ReCreate's appetite suppressant effect is very prominent.

Your gastrointestinal distress should pass very shortly, as is common response to Forslean. I apologize if I came off short.
thank you

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I'm two months into my second lifetime transformation. My first was right after college when I was sick of being skinny as a rail (was working 80 hours during college supporting my parents who were in a disastrous car wreck). I finally had the time, and started to gaining weight naturally. Took only protein and glutamine at the time, and gained over 70 pounds of lean muscle in 2 years. During that time I perfected my diet and workout rotations.

But now, I'm having a new problem. One I just knew I'd never have. I slowly gained weight after marrying. I've been working out hardcore and have had an iron-will concerning my diet for the last 2+ months. Almost all of the fat has come off my arms, legs, chest, back... but i still have the same tire around my belly!! For once in my life I'm contemplating a cortisol blocker/thermogenic, but am still very timid to do so. I've seen almost all of my concerns explained away in these forums, and am nearly on the verge of ordering either Recreate or Meltdown. But Recreate has much better reps online lol.

Anywho, all that to say thank you for answering the questions with more than just basic BS... The high level science behind the questions/answers is what allows me to feel comfortable with it... as opposed to the smoke and mirrors I read from some other company reps.

(wow, i've never so clearly explained my current situation... might have to copy that sometime lol)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem, that's how I roll!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Would this be an acceptable place to request a high level compare/contrast between Meltdown and Recreate (on a pure profile / interaction level)? I'm having a hard time deciding between the two.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be - that is, if you tell me what Meltdown is.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Could be - that is, if you tell me what Meltdown is.
Here's the ingredients-

Meltdown Supplement Facts:
Serving Size 3C apsules
Servings Per Container40
Fat Catabolizor™ & β-3 Potentiator 317mg
Caffeine Anhydrous
M_TTA (Methyl Tetradecylthioacetic Acid)
Yerba Mate Extract
lipolytic Trigger™
3'-5'-CAMP (3'-5'-Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate)
Super Synephrine™ β-3 Activator™ 20mg
Methyl-Synephrine HCL
Iphoric® Potent Methyl β-3 PEA Matrix 138mg
R-Beta Methoxyphenylethylamine
N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine
NorEpiphex™ α2-Andrenergic Blockade Complex 9mg
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine
Yohimbine HCL
Alpha-Yohimbine
NorEpiphex™ M-MAOxidizor-I™ 20mg
Methyl-Hordenine HCL

Meltdown Other Ingredients:
Bioliquid™ PolyLipid™ (Polymer-Lipid Based) Delivery System: Contains One Or More Of The Following: Super Refined Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Fatty Acid Ester, Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Purified Water, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide

Meltdown Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, the maximum recommended serving is three Meltdown® capsules. However, begin use with one to two capsules daily to assess tolerance. Never exceed more than three total capsules daily or in a single dose.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might be weary of so many adrenergic agonizers being in the same stack - may get worn out.