V-12 Timing

LYFORD

Awards
Right now I'm using Creatine HSC with VP2 pre and post training. Would I use V-12 the same way as the container reads 6 hours apart with each dose.
Thanks
Dave

yordi

Awards
i took one dose in the morning before my breakfast, and the second in 45 minutes before my workout (at 7 pm i work out)

Body FX

Banned
Awards
I use a single dose of either v-12 or VPX Plasma Expandor once per day, right after weights or cardio. I see no advantage to twice per day dosing.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
pre or post workout

What do you guys think is best for San sherbet ( erm, I mean v-12 :D ) before or after a workout? would the increased insulin sensitivity increase absorption any?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I had the same question as Nutz. Do you guys recommend V-12 before or after workout?

Also, are there any other supplements I should take with it? I've got some glutamine coming and I take regular ALA w/ my post workout shake. I was planning on taking the V-12 and glutamine w/ my whey and ALA after workout. Any opinions?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bump, anyone got any advice on as to when to take V-12 and anything else for me to start taking with it?

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
I work out at 4am (yes, that early), and take it 30 minutes before my workout on an empty stomach (along with San Tight and a few green tea capsules).
I take my 2nd serving after work around 5pm.

Hope this helps.

Gumbo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 1
drejb Supplements 13
RiverRat75 IGF-1/GH 20
Supplements 10
drejb Anabolics 1