anabolic pump?

kanny

Awards
if yellow gold din really work for me, like i took 750 mg first in da morning and i din even feel hypogylcaemic, and i've tried diff amount of carbs( with chagning compositions of simple and complex) with different timing and etc. Will trying anabolic pump be a waste of money then?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will trying anabolic pump be a waste of money then?
No it will not. Anabolic Pump and Yellow Gold are not the same.

I am in the process of experimenting with YG dose to correlate to my Anabolic Pump response. I am up to 1-1.2g dose of YG and still do not get the same anecdotal response such as hypo or pump.

It is my understanding that most of AP's glucose disposal properties stem from the Corosolic and Tannic Acid component of Lagerstroemia. However, Phellodendron (Berberine HCL)/YG, can produce results on its own.

The original YG beta was speculated to be the strongest extract aside from P-Slin. It is my understanding that because of initial overhead USPLabs discontinued it. That particular extract was well enough alone at 500mg.

It is also my understanding that YG can still stave off fat accrual from moderate carbs but not provide quite the glycogen force feed to the muscle as AP does.

It seems and is speculated that the current 'YG' is no longer the same extract as the original. This is no slight on YG. I believe at one point YG may have been more potent then AP yet that seems not to be the case anymore.

Personally I am finding AP to be superior at this time.

kanny

Awards
i have many times....hence "i've t ried diff timing and diff composition and amounts of carbs"

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok...why are you saying it didnt work? Just because you don't feel Hypo?

kanny

Awards
no cuz i've been on it for like 4 weeks and NOTHING has happened,

in fact i was on a 40/30/30 diet then for YG i changed to a 40/40/20

and i even gained a lil fat in da mid section