View Poll Results: Has USP Labs Recreate worked for you?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • yes

58 73.42%
  • no

21 26.58%

Has usp labs Recreate worked for you?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Has usp labs Recreate worked for you?

I have not used my bottle yet, but i would like to get some honest reviews. did you like it or not and why?

Thanks
    GJJ

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.94%

If you check out my sig i have my stats there. I took recreate as a standalone fat burner. I stopped taking my beloved DCP just so i could see what recreate was capable of and ive got to say im pretty impressed.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yes a freind got it but did not wat it
    i pland to never cut in my life, the idea of losing weight after you worked so hard for it is BS

when i took it i did not lean out to much, i am nautraly lean
    but i have also been clean bulking since i was a fershman with very good results
    i lost 2lb of fat and gaind 2.89lbs of muscle
    i will try and out up a pic

alwaysgaining Gallery - My Photo Gallery

i dont know how to put them in my post

but my avvi is like a week befor i took it
    Last edited by alwaysgaining; 05-05-2008 at 02:34 AM. Reason: pic
    •   

4. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.33%

been doing very very well for me, killed, COMPLETELY killed my appetite, and I have a huge one! Thermo effect really kicks in hard when you workout. Leaning out and holding on to my muscle, I love it!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

So far so good. And yeah, I swear I have to remember to eat.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.3%

I have not used it but it would have been better to show the voters names so people could talk to each other etc and some accountability as well
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I voted yes despite only taking it for 4 or 5 days now. My reasons are there is appetite suppression, there is increased temperature, there is an elevation in motivation. It is obvious the results are going to be very positive. Actually I think I already see some small benefit.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.77%

I just started to use the product as well, but have seen many of the same results. Appetite suppression and heat. However, I haven't felt any of the motivational affects as of yet. In fact, I would say it does nothing to "pep" me up for the gym or in the morning. I know that it isn't supposed to give those effects, but I had been expecting a little more kick than what I am getting. I had been taking LR, and Hotrox prior to using Reloaded, and was hoping that Reloaded had a little bit more of a stim feeling.

I would have to still say my overall rating of this product is still up in the air, as I have not been on it long enough to see any dramatic results. However, if you look through anyone's log, or early description of this product, you will find that their's and my early analysis are quite similar. I hope to see more of a dramatic effect at the end of week one, or two.

Pauly
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.58%

Quote Originally Posted by paulygon View Post
    I just started to use the product as well, but have seen many of the same results. Appetite suppression and heat. However, I haven't felt any of the motivational affects as of yet. In fact, I would say it does nothing to "pep" me up for the gym or in the morning. I know that it isn't supposed to give those effects, but I had been expecting a little more kick than what I am getting. I had been taking LR, and Hotrox prior to using Reloaded, and was hoping that Reloaded had a little bit more of a stim feeling.

Pauly
    These types of reviews are exactly what excites me about it. The slight euphoria replacing the jittery/heart racing is the single reason I'm drawn to this and possibly Meltdown. Two weeks into deciding now, and am leaning towards these two. But whatever i choose must not give me jitters.

Does DCP give a stim feeling? I'm hearing tons about it at least on these forums.

Thanks!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.45%

I started Sunday, along with Anabolic Pump. Now I haven't hit appetite suppresion or any of that, but I will see how much I sweat out at the gym.
    I can say that one of them is giving me a run within two hours to the bathroom lol. As for motivation, I woke up for work at 6AM this morning and felt pretty good...and motivated to get up.

One of the two of them is giving me kinda like a light headed high feeling, which may be the AP...I have to make sure i eat enough.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.77%

DCP does not give me any kind of a stim (jitters/heart racing) feeling at all. I do feel the heat when i take DCP. I would take two before bed, and sit and just sweat. Felt great.
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    These types of reviews are exactly what excites me about it. The slight euphoria replacing the jittery/heart racing is the single reason I'm drawn to this and possibly Meltdown. Two weeks into deciding now, and am leaning towards these two. But whatever i choose must not give me jitters.

Does DCP give a stim feeling? I'm hearing tons about it at least on these forums.

Thanks!
    Exactly my thoughts. I cannot stand feeling my heart beat when I am trying to fall asleep on most other products on the market.
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I have not used it but it would have been better to show the voters names so people could talk to each other etc and some accountability as well
    Okay. I voted yes, which way did you vote?

I'm fully aware you haven't used it, but that's not what I asked - buddy ol' lil' weirdo.

(cue lengthy and annoying response to a joke, followed by 'cheers', 'amore', 'much love', or one of any number of obnoxious salutations)
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post

true, is there a way i can go back and change it to do that ?
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

In a 2 months time this thread will be a lot more interesting...
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    In a 2 months time this thread will be a lot more interesting...
    A USP Labs thread without Nunes adding negative commentary? Well, that just wouldn't be right!

It most definitely will be much more interesting as more complex reviews and more compounded reviews come to fruition - the nuance of the product will start to emerge and a clearer view of its effects, both positive and negative, will manifest themselves.

Though I doubt extremely, as I am sure you are hoping, the reviews will be resoundingly negative in two months time.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    A USP Labs thread without Nunes adding negative commentary? Well, that just wouldn't be right!

It most definitely will be much more interesting as more complex reviews and more compounded reviews come to fruition - the nuance of the product will start to emerge and a clearer view of its effects, both positive and negative, will manifest themselves.

Though I doubt extremely, as I am sure you are hoping, the reviews will be resoundingly negative in two months time.
    negative??????????????
    I just think its too soon for a significant number of people to have a fair(not excited) opinion about the product( in Europe its only available since last week).
    As I told you before I always try usp products and I like some of them , not all but some.
    In a 2 month time I `ll see this thread again and if the reviews are frankly positive I`ll buy the product for sure, I got nothing against your company and you should respect me as a client.
    By the way don't expect me to say that a product worked for me when it did nothing, unfortunately AP(and this was the only product that I really give a bad review) was a desilusion not just for me but a lot more people and I believe we are all free to post our opinion.
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    negative??????????????
    I just think its too soon for a significant number of people to have a fair(not excited) opinion about the product( in Europe its only available since last week).
    As I told you before I always try usp products and I like some of them , not all but some.
    In a 2 month time I `ll see this thread again and if the reviews are frankly positive I`ll buy the product for sure, I got nothing against your company and you should respect me as a client.
    By the way don't expect me to say that a product worked for me when it did nothing, unfortunately AP(and this was the only product that I really give a bad review) was a desilusion not just for me but a lot more people and I believe we are all free to post our opinion.
    I do respect you as a customer, it just seems your presence in USP Labs' threads is not only persistent, but persistently negative - this is not something that is new to either of us, so let's get that out of the way.

I will send you a bottle of ReCreate, from me not the company, for free to test; post your results, positive, negative, or otherwise in the results thread.

It was light humor, by the way.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I do respect you as a customer, it just seems your presence in USP Labs' threads is not only persistent, but persistently negative - this is not something that is new to either of us, so let's get that out of the way.

I will send you a bottle of ReCreate, from me not the company, for free to test; post your results, positive, negative, or otherwise in the results thread.

It was light humor, by the way.
    I`m always in the usp threads cause your products do interest me , just for everybody to know( and you change your mind about about me being negative) usp was innovative on cissus and this product changed my life, my joint problems get a lot better and my lipid profile too( I made some blood tests after a cycle).
    So I really hope recreate works , if I really wanted to be negative I could say the product didn't work even without trying it( and I see a lot of people here doing this type of procedure).
    I just try to give honest reviews and like to see others doing the same.
    If you really don't mind sending the bottle here to Portugal , thanks a lot and I`ll pm you with my address .
  20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

I'll foot the bill, bud. Just PM address.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.3%

I'm sorry MS I missed the joke, I am too far below your humor level.

I didn't vote. I haven't used it.

I would be happy for you to send me a bottle to test out from the company though

Cheers ....lol
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Not a chance in hell.

We send them to people who lift, for their opinion on ReCreate's application in lifting. Who cares how much it makes an e-warrior type faster!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.3%

LOL E-Warrior.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.45%

6 Lbs In A Month... Good For Me
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.21%

Today began week four of my Recreate experiment. My bodyweight has dropped from 214 to 203 since I began using the product, yet Iím still getting a bit stronger each week.

I made one major modification to my diet when I began the experiment: I only eat three high-carbohydrate meals each weekóimmediately following each of my three weekly lifting sessions. I take Anabolic Pump right before those meals. Otherwise, my diet consists of six daily meals of lean protein, at least three containing leafy vegetables and a few containing healthy fats.

I was a bit concerned that Iíd go crazy not eating starchy carbohydrates four days out of the week, since I was used to eating them everyday. But I must say that, ever since beginning use of Recreate, my appetite has been kept completely in check. In fact, I have never, in all of my years of training (including time spent competing several years ago), had such an easy time sticking to a super-clean diet. In the past I have typically required a cheat day once a week (or at least a cheat meal once a week), but for the past three weeks I havenít even entertained the thought.

I havenít noticed much of a thermogenic effect, which is surprising since Iím a rather hot-blooded guy. But this doesnít trouble me in the least bit; Iím losing weight and finding it rather easy to stick to my diet plan.

Lastly, I havenít experienced any jitters whatsoever with Recreate, even though Iím typically sensitive to fat burners. And I donít have any trouble falling asleep at night.

Iím still only taking 3 capsules each day, and will burn through the first bottle in a little more than a week. I canít wait to see what progress the other two bottles bring! Maybe Iíll be sporting a six-pack by the time that my 39th birthday rolls around!
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.45%

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    Today began week four of my Recreate experiment. My bodyweight has dropped from 214 to 203 since I began using the product, yet Iím still getting a bit stronger each week.

I made one major modification to my diet when I began the experiment: I only eat three high-carbohydrate meals each weekóimmediately following each of my three weekly lifting sessions. I take Anabolic Pump right before those meals. Otherwise, my diet consists of six daily meals of lean protein, at least three containing leafy vegetables and a few containing healthy fats.

I was a bit concerned that Iíd go crazy not eating starchy carbohydrates four days out of the week, since I was used to eating them everyday. But I must say that, ever since beginning use of Recreate, my appetite has been kept completely in check. In fact, I have never, in all of my years of training (including time spent competing several years ago), had such an easy time sticking to a super-clean diet. In the past I have typically required a cheat day once a week (or at least a cheat meal once a week), but for the past three weeks I havenít even entertained the thought.

I havenít noticed much of a thermogenic effect, which is surprising since Iím a rather hot-blooded guy. But this doesnít trouble me in the least bit; Iím losing weight and finding it rather easy to stick to my diet plan.

Lastly, I havenít experienced any jitters whatsoever with Recreate, even though Iím typically sensitive to fat burners. And I donít have any trouble falling asleep at night.

Iím still only taking 3 capsules each day, and will burn through the first bottle in a little more than a week. I canít wait to see what progress the other two bottles bring! Maybe Iíll be sporting a six-pack by the time that my 39th birthday rolls around!
    are you only using AP once a day I assume? I actually started adding in a lot of carbs now since taking AP and Recreate. About 60g a serving with AP and around 40g throughout the day otherwise. I figured AP and recreate should balance with fat burn as well.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post

Thanks!
    Check out my log... the link is in my signature. Just click the *******.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Awesome feedback!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.21%

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    are you only using AP once a day I assume? I actually started adding in a lot of carbs now since taking AP and Recreate. About 60g a serving with AP and around 40g throughout the day otherwise. I figured AP and recreate should balance with fat burn as well.
    Iím actually only using Anabolic Pump on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (for a total of three capsules each week). I use these three meals to replenish my glycogen stores and reset my metabolism. Each meal contains at least 60 grams of carbs, usually from oats or whole wheat spaghetti. Then the other four days I only get carbohydrates from leafy vegetables and the few grams in my whey protein drinks.

Iím admittedly a bit carbophobic, so I may be overdoing things. But since Iím not craving the carbs and the plan is working so far, Iíll stick with it for the time being. Once I achieve the level of leanness Iím looking for, Iíll likely start using Anabolic Pump again everyday for 2-3 meals. That way I can slowly ramp up the carb consumption while keeping tabs on things. Perhaps this will allow me to gain lean weight even more rapidly while maintaining a low level of body fat. At least thatís what I'm hoping for!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%

Iím actually only using Anabolic Pump on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (for a total of three capsules each week). I use these three meals to replenish my glycogen stores and reset my metabolism. Each meal contains at least 60 grams of carbs, usually from oats or whole wheat spaghetti. Then the other four days I only get carbohydrates from leafy vegetables and the few grams in my whey protein drinks.

Iím admittedly a bit carbophobic, so I may be overdoing things. But since Iím not craving the carbs and the plan is working so far, Iíll stick with it for the time being. Once I achieve the level of leanness Iím looking for, Iíll likely start using Anabolic Pump again everyday for 2-3 meals. That way I can slowly ramp up the carb consumption while keeping tabs on things. Perhaps this will allow me to gain lean weight even more rapidly while maintaining a low level of body fat. At least thatís what I'm hoping for!
    Well Ragnar, I wish the best for you!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Well Ragnar, I wish the best for you!
    Thanks, Force! BTW, you have a very impressive log!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.21%

Awesome feedback!
    Awesome feedback is easy to provide for an awesome product!

My biggest concern now is that I may not be able to live without the stuff!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.11%

23 to 1! Wow, that's really impressive. I've lost about 6 lbs in 3.5 weeks. My BF was all ready sort of low, so it is an achievement. I got 3 more weeks to go.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%

Thanks, Force! BTW, you have a very impressive log!
    Thanks Ragnar! Pop in and say hello
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Thanks Ragnar! Pop in and say hello
    The slight euphoria is a welcome change to the buzz-saw effect of most fat-burners Ive tried.

When stacked together with PFull, the day goes by just nicely thank you very much.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.45%

thanks ragner
    I am stacking the two together...and 3 caps of each a day, AP and recreate. One of the two of them is giving me a solid night of sleep. I fall right to sleep and wake up very rested. I am suprised. Feels good lol.

My body fat is concentrated at my midsection...and I am hoping the stack of the two will do something about it. I am 206 and 5'10...so, hopefully recreated can work me down a bit in a month or two.
  37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Yes, unfortunately the sites of 'first deposition' are the sites which also retain adipose the most - survival genetics are at work here, unfortunately.

I think you are most definitely on the right track, though; your plan is very well-thought out, which is necessary in a cutting phase.

In terms of the increased sleep, this is due to the Cortisol-inhibitory effect of ReCreate. There is a very strong correlation between circadian rhythmicity and secretory patterns of Cortisol - that is, Glucocorticoid regulation exerts a strong effect on our sleep patterns.

Cortisol is highly involved in various environmental and emotional adaptations in the brain, mitigating neurotransmitters and neuropeptides involved in consolidation, emotional memories, attention, stress, and sleep. As you know, stressful environmental stimuli induce Cortisol release, negatively affecting restful sleep; this lack of sleep then releases Cortisol in and of itself, having a further negative aggregate affect on sleep. It is for this reason classic 'stimulants' are so dangerous: you become trapped in a very negative sleep-and-stress cycle which is completely tantamount to your goals.
  38. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

There are different opinions of this product on Nutra's site reviews. A LOT different than those expressed here.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...e-90-caps.html
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    There are different opinions of this product on Nutra's site reviews. A LOT different than those expressed here.
    Recreate (90 caps) By: USPLabs
    From what I gathered, most of the negative reviews sem to be based of the fact that the reviewers are not feeling a stimulant effect or are reacting negatively to the amount of forskolin. Either way, that's why its best to wait and see.
  40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Haha, these two are the best:

Garbage!!!!!!!!! By: Chris
    Review posted on: Sat May 03 19:38:44 -0400 2008

I have to agree with the last few comments. This stuff is garbage in all ways. I have always been suspect of USP labs and their products. Lucky for me, I didn't pay for it. My brother is a "inner circle" member, lol and he ordered a few and gave me a bottle to try. I am not impressed at all with their junk. As for the guy whose fat is flying off, he is a rep for that company!

trash By: chris
    Review posted on: Thu May 01 2227 -0400 2008

once again this company ripped me off. Product does nothing execpt give me the sh*ts, worse than anabolic dump. Usp, i will never buy another one of your products!!
    What a coincidence! Two guys named Chris (one capitalized, the other not, of course) who have a distaste for USP Labs!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ono's second crack at USP labs Recreate - log
    By ono in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:41 AM
  2. USP Labs Recreate
    By AminoAddict99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 04:41 AM
  3. Question about USP Labs Recreate Cycling
    By ax1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3