• no

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I have not used my bottle yet, but i would like to get some honest reviews. did you like it or not and why?

Thanks
GJJ

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
If you check out my sig i have my stats there. I took recreate as a standalone fat burner. I stopped taking my beloved DCP just so i could see what recreate was capable of and ive got to say im pretty impressed.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yes a freind got it but did not wat it
i pland to never cut in my life, the idea of losing weight after you worked so hard for it is BS

when i took it i did not lean out to much, i am nautraly lean
but i have also been clean bulking since i was a fershman with very good results
i lost 2lb of fat and gaind 2.89lbs of muscle
i will try and out up a pic

alwaysgaining Gallery - My Photo Gallery

i dont know how to put them in my post

but my avvi is like a week befor i took it

Last edited:
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
been doing very very well for me, killed, COMPLETELY killed my appetite, and I have a huge one! Thermo effect really kicks in hard when you workout. Leaning out and holding on to my muscle, I love it!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
So far so good. And yeah, I swear I have to remember to eat.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have not used it but it would have been better to show the voters names so people could talk to each other etc and some accountability as well :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted yes despite only taking it for 4 or 5 days now. My reasons are there is appetite suppression, there is increased temperature, there is an elevation in motivation. It is obvious the results are going to be very positive. Actually I think I already see some small benefit.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
I just started to use the product as well, but have seen many of the same results. Appetite suppression and heat. However, I haven't felt any of the motivational affects as of yet. In fact, I would say it does nothing to "pep" me up for the gym or in the morning. I know that it isn't supposed to give those effects, but I had been expecting a little more kick than what I am getting. I had been taking LR, and Hotrox prior to using Reloaded, and was hoping that Reloaded had a little bit more of a stim feeling.

I would have to still say my overall rating of this product is still up in the air, as I have not been on it long enough to see any dramatic results. However, if you look through anyone's log, or early description of this product, you will find that their's and my early analysis are quite similar. I hope to see more of a dramatic effect at the end of week one, or two.

Pauly

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I just started to use the product as well, but have seen many of the same results. Appetite suppression and heat. However, I haven't felt any of the motivational affects as of yet. In fact, I would say it does nothing to "pep" me up for the gym or in the morning. I know that it isn't supposed to give those effects, but I had been expecting a little more kick than what I am getting. I had been taking LR, and Hotrox prior to using Reloaded, and was hoping that Reloaded had a little bit more of a stim feeling.

Pauly
These types of reviews are exactly what excites me about it. The slight euphoria replacing the jittery/heart racing is the single reason I'm drawn to this and possibly Meltdown. Two weeks into deciding now, and am leaning towards these two. But whatever i choose must not give me jitters.

Does DCP give a stim feeling? I'm hearing tons about it at least on these forums.

Thanks!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I started Sunday, along with Anabolic Pump. Now I haven't hit appetite suppresion or any of that, but I will see how much I sweat out at the gym.
I can say that one of them is giving me a run within two hours to the bathroom lol. As for motivation, I woke up for work at 6AM this morning and felt pretty good...and motivated to get up.

One of the two of them is giving me kinda like a light headed high feeling, which may be the AP...I have to make sure i eat enough.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
DCP does not give me any kind of a stim (jitters/heart racing) feeling at all. I do feel the heat when i take DCP. I would take two before bed, and sit and just sweat. Felt great.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These types of reviews are exactly what excites me about it. The slight euphoria replacing the jittery/heart racing is the single reason I'm drawn to this and possibly Meltdown. Two weeks into deciding now, and am leaning towards these two. But whatever i choose must not give me jitters.

Does DCP give a stim feeling? I'm hearing tons about it at least on these forums.

Thanks!
Exactly my thoughts. I cannot stand feeling my heart beat when I am trying to fall asleep on most other products on the market.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not used it but it would have been better to show the voters names so people could talk to each other etc and some accountability as well :)
Okay. I voted yes, which way did you vote?

I'm fully aware you haven't used it, but that's not what I asked - buddy ol' lil' weirdo. ;)

(cue lengthy and annoying response to a joke, followed by 'cheers', 'amore', 'much love', or one of any number of obnoxious salutations)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

true, is there a way i can go back and change it to do that ?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
In a 2 months time this thread will be a lot more interesting...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a 2 months time this thread will be a lot more interesting...
A USP Labs thread without Nunes adding negative commentary? Well, that just wouldn't be right!

It most definitely will be much more interesting as more complex reviews and more compounded reviews come to fruition - the nuance of the product will start to emerge and a clearer view of its effects, both positive and negative, will manifest themselves.

Though I doubt extremely, as I am sure you are hoping, the reviews will be resoundingly negative in two months time.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
A USP Labs thread without Nunes adding negative commentary? Well, that just wouldn't be right!

It most definitely will be much more interesting as more complex reviews and more compounded reviews come to fruition - the nuance of the product will start to emerge and a clearer view of its effects, both positive and negative, will manifest themselves.

Though I doubt extremely, as I am sure you are hoping, the reviews will be resoundingly negative in two months time.
negative??????????????
I just think its too soon for a significant number of people to have a fair(not excited) opinion about the product( in Europe its only available since last week).
As I told you before I always try usp products and I like some of them , not all but some.
In a 2 month time I `ll see this thread again and if the reviews are frankly positive I`ll buy the product for sure, I got nothing against your company and you should respect me as a client.
By the way don't expect me to say that a product worked for me when it did nothing, unfortunately AP(and this was the only product that I really give a bad review) was a desilusion not just for me but a lot more people and I believe we are all free to post our opinion.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
negative??????????????
I just think its too soon for a significant number of people to have a fair(not excited) opinion about the product( in Europe its only available since last week).
As I told you before I always try usp products and I like some of them , not all but some.
In a 2 month time I `ll see this thread again and if the reviews are frankly positive I`ll buy the product for sure, I got nothing against your company and you should respect me as a client.
By the way don't expect me to say that a product worked for me when it did nothing, unfortunately AP(and this was the only product that I really give a bad review) was a desilusion not just for me but a lot more people and I believe we are all free to post our opinion.
I do respect you as a customer, it just seems your presence in USP Labs' threads is not only persistent, but persistently negative - this is not something that is new to either of us, so let's get that out of the way.

I will send you a bottle of ReCreate, from me not the company, for free to test; post your results, positive, negative, or otherwise in the results thread.

It was light humor, by the way.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I do respect you as a customer, it just seems your presence in USP Labs' threads is not only persistent, but persistently negative - this is not something that is new to either of us, so let's get that out of the way.

I will send you a bottle of ReCreate, from me not the company, for free to test; post your results, positive, negative, or otherwise in the results thread.

It was light humor, by the way.
I`m always in the usp threads cause your products do interest me , just for everybody to know( and you change your mind about about me being negative) usp was innovative on cissus and this product changed my life, my joint problems get a lot better and my lipid profile too( I made some blood tests after a cycle).
So I really hope recreate works , if I really wanted to be negative I could say the product didn't work even without trying it( and I see a lot of people here doing this type of procedure).
I just try to give honest reviews and like to see others doing the same.
If you really don't mind sending the bottle here to Portugal , thanks a lot and I`ll pm you with my address .
:thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll foot the bill, bud. Just PM address.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry MS I missed the joke, I am too far below your humor level. :(

I didn't vote. I haven't used it.

I would be happy for you to send me a bottle to test out :) from the company though :)

Cheers ....lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a chance in hell.

We send them to people who lift, for their opinion on ReCreate's application in lifting. Who cares how much it makes an e-warrior type faster!

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
Today began week four of my Recreate experiment. My bodyweight has dropped from 214 to 203 since I began using the product, yet I’m still getting a bit stronger each week.

I made one major modification to my diet when I began the experiment: I only eat three high-carbohydrate meals each week—immediately following each of my three weekly lifting sessions. I take Anabolic Pump right before those meals. Otherwise, my diet consists of six daily meals of lean protein, at least three containing leafy vegetables and a few containing healthy fats.

I was a bit concerned that I’d go crazy not eating starchy carbohydrates four days out of the week, since I was used to eating them everyday. But I must say that, ever since beginning use of Recreate, my appetite has been kept completely in check. In fact, I have never, in all of my years of training (including time spent competing several years ago), had such an easy time sticking to a super-clean diet. In the past I have typically required a cheat day once a week (or at least a cheat meal once a week), but for the past three weeks I haven’t even entertained the thought.

I haven’t noticed much of a thermogenic effect, which is surprising since I’m a rather hot-blooded guy. But this doesn’t trouble me in the least bit; I’m losing weight and finding it rather easy to stick to my diet plan.

Lastly, I haven’t experienced any jitters whatsoever with Recreate, even though I’m typically sensitive to fat burners. And I don’t have any trouble falling asleep at night.

I’m still only taking 3 capsules each day, and will burn through the first bottle in a little more than a week. I can’t wait to see what progress the other two bottles bring! Maybe I’ll be sporting a six-pack by the time that my 39th birthday rolls around!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Today began week four of my Recreate experiment. My bodyweight has dropped from 214 to 203 since I began using the product, yet I’m still getting a bit stronger each week.

I made one major modification to my diet when I began the experiment: I only eat three high-carbohydrate meals each week—immediately following each of my three weekly lifting sessions. I take Anabolic Pump right before those meals. Otherwise, my diet consists of six daily meals of lean protein, at least three containing leafy vegetables and a few containing healthy fats.

I was a bit concerned that I’d go crazy not eating starchy carbohydrates four days out of the week, since I was used to eating them everyday. But I must say that, ever since beginning use of Recreate, my appetite has been kept completely in check. In fact, I have never, in all of my years of training (including time spent competing several years ago), had such an easy time sticking to a super-clean diet. In the past I have typically required a cheat day once a week (or at least a cheat meal once a week), but for the past three weeks I haven’t even entertained the thought.

I haven’t noticed much of a thermogenic effect, which is surprising since I’m a rather hot-blooded guy. But this doesn’t trouble me in the least bit; I’m losing weight and finding it rather easy to stick to my diet plan.

Lastly, I haven’t experienced any jitters whatsoever with Recreate, even though I’m typically sensitive to fat burners. And I don’t have any trouble falling asleep at night.

I’m still only taking 3 capsules each day, and will burn through the first bottle in a little more than a week. I can’t wait to see what progress the other two bottles bring! Maybe I’ll be sporting a six-pack by the time that my 39th birthday rolls around!
are you only using AP once a day I assume? I actually started adding in a lot of carbs now since taking AP and Recreate. About 60g a serving with AP and around 40g throughout the day otherwise. I figured AP and recreate should balance with fat burn as well.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Check out my log... the link is in my signature. Just click the tinyurl.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome feedback!

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
are you only using AP once a day I assume? I actually started adding in a lot of carbs now since taking AP and Recreate. About 60g a serving with AP and around 40g throughout the day otherwise. I figured AP and recreate should balance with fat burn as well.
I’m actually only using Anabolic Pump on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (for a total of three capsules each week). I use these three meals to replenish my glycogen stores and reset my metabolism. Each meal contains at least 60 grams of carbs, usually from oats or whole wheat spaghetti. Then the other four days I only get carbohydrates from leafy vegetables and the few grams in my whey protein drinks.

I’m admittedly a bit carbophobic, so I may be overdoing things. But since I’m not craving the carbs and the plan is working so far, I’ll stick with it for the time being. Once I achieve the level of leanness I’m looking for, I’ll likely start using Anabolic Pump again everyday for 2-3 meals. That way I can slowly ramp up the carb consumption while keeping tabs on things. Perhaps this will allow me to gain lean weight even more rapidly while maintaining a low level of body fat. At least that’s what I'm hoping for!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I’m actually only using Anabolic Pump on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (for a total of three capsules each week). I use these three meals to replenish my glycogen stores and reset my metabolism. Each meal contains at least 60 grams of carbs, usually from oats or whole wheat spaghetti. Then the other four days I only get carbohydrates from leafy vegetables and the few grams in my whey protein drinks.

I’m admittedly a bit carbophobic, so I may be overdoing things. But since I’m not craving the carbs and the plan is working so far, I’ll stick with it for the time being. Once I achieve the level of leanness I’m looking for, I’ll likely start using Anabolic Pump again everyday for 2-3 meals. That way I can slowly ramp up the carb consumption while keeping tabs on things. Perhaps this will allow me to gain lean weight even more rapidly while maintaining a low level of body fat. At least that’s what I'm hoping for!
Well Ragnar, I wish the best for you!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
23 to 1! Wow, that's really impressive. I've lost about 6 lbs in 3.5 weeks. My BF was all ready sort of low, so it is an achievement. I got 3 more weeks to go.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ragnar! Pop in and say hello ;)
The slight euphoria is a welcome change to the buzz-saw effect :fool2: of most fat-burners Ive tried.

When stacked together with PFull, the day goes by just nicely thank you very much.:clap2:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
thanks ragner
I am stacking the two together...and 3 caps of each a day, AP and recreate. One of the two of them is giving me a solid night of sleep. I fall right to sleep and wake up very rested. I am suprised. Feels good lol.

My body fat is concentrated at my midsection...and I am hoping the stack of the two will do something about it. I am 206 and 5'10...so, hopefully recreated can work me down a bit in a month or two.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, unfortunately the sites of 'first deposition' are the sites which also retain adipose the most - survival genetics are at work here, unfortunately.

I think you are most definitely on the right track, though; your plan is very well-thought out, which is necessary in a cutting phase.

In terms of the increased sleep, this is due to the Cortisol-inhibitory effect of ReCreate. There is a very strong correlation between circadian rhythmicity and secretory patterns of Cortisol - that is, Glucocorticoid regulation exerts a strong effect on our sleep patterns.

Cortisol is highly involved in various environmental and emotional adaptations in the brain, mitigating neurotransmitters and neuropeptides involved in consolidation, emotional memories, attention, stress, and sleep. As you know, stressful environmental stimuli induce Cortisol release, negatively affecting restful sleep; this lack of sleep then releases Cortisol in and of itself, having a further negative aggregate affect on sleep. It is for this reason classic 'stimulants' are so dangerous: you become trapped in a very negative sleep-and-stress cycle which is completely tantamount to your goals.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
There are different opinions of this product on Nutra's site reviews. A LOT different than those expressed here.
Recreate (90 caps) By: USPLabs
From what I gathered, most of the negative reviews sem to be based of the fact that the reviewers are not feeling a stimulant effect or are reacting negatively to the amount of forskolin. Either way, that's why its best to wait and see.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, these two are the best:

Garbage!!!!!!!!! By: Chris
Review posted on: Sat May 03 19:38:44 -0400 2008

I have to agree with the last few comments. This stuff is garbage in all ways. I have always been suspect of USP labs and their products. Lucky for me, I didn't pay for it. My brother is a "inner circle" member, lol and he ordered a few and gave me a bottle to try. I am not impressed at all with their junk. As for the guy whose fat is flying off, he is a rep for that company!

trash By: chris
Review posted on: Thu May 01 22:12:27 -0400 2008

once again this company ripped me off. Product does nothing execpt give me the sh*ts, worse than anabolic dump. Usp, i will never buy another one of your products!!
What a coincidence! Two guys named Chris (one capitalized, the other not, of course) who have a distaste for USP Labs!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The thing that grabs me is that 2 of them state, "I just took my first dose." WTF is that all about?
Nutra should delete those. It's clear that it's product bashing at its finest.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is, but let us allow the consumer to decide that for themselves. Essentially, it is a 'Catch 22': if Nutra deletes those obviously ridiculous posts, we will both be called for censorship; if they do do not, then obviously bias reviews are left up.

While I am not a proponent of 'free market capitalism', the market often speaks volumes. As it stands, ReCreate is Nutra's fastest selling product ever.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
From what I gathered, most of the negative reviews sem to be based of the fact that the reviewers are not feeling a stimulant effect or are reacting negatively to the amount of forskolin. Either way, that's why its best to wait and see.
when a supp comes out people get very excited with the promotion and this euphoria can lead to a overrating (and some times a overdesilusion)on the supp.
I`m not saying this is the case with recreate and I look forward to test it and hope it works but a 2 months trial period its needed.
If we look at animal cuts we see a product that survived the time erosion and its still a great reviews product so I believe it works , it was because all of this that i previous post that this thread will be much more interesting in the future (and i hope for positive reviews)

donnywarchild

Awards
well personally for me the gastrointestinal symptom caused by forskolin was quite unpleasant. I started last monday and still feel like i am going to puke right now accompanied by mild pain/disconcomfort in the abdoman region. but since the product rep said this is a highly common symptom and it will subside with time. I guess i will just tough it out another week. But i can understand for someone who was not told that this is suppose to happen to a lot of poeple to think ill of the product if it produces this kind of effect. I did not read the profile on Recreate thoroughly, but is it warned that Forsklin will produce gastrointestinal discomfort in the begining for some users?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
well personally for me the gastrointestinal symptom caused by forskolin was quite unpleasant. I started last monday and still feel like i am going to puke right now accompanied by mild pain/disconcomfort in the abdoman region. but since the product rep said this is a highly common symptom and it will subside with time. I guess i will just tough it out another week. But i can understand for someone who was not told that this is suppose to happen to a lot of poeple to think ill of the product if it produces this kind of effect. I did not read the profile on Recreate thoroughly, but is it warned that Forsklin will produce gastrointestinal discomfort in the begining for some users?
Today is Day 3 for me and I got a bit of nausea this morning after taking it...but it went away. It has been pushing me to the bathroom a bit more but no GI pain or anything. A bit more gas too...lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing that grabs me is that 2 of them state, "I just took my first dose." WTF is that all about?
Nutra should delete those. It's clear that it's product bashing at its finest.

As long as the reviews don't get as bad as over at BulkNutrition. It is ridiculous over there. Two bad because years ago before I knew about Nutraplanet it used to be a pretty decent site.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the ingredient in this product that causes gastrointestinal distress the same ingredient in DRIVE?. I ask because I tested drive for a month and did not ever get over the green diarhea runs!.

donnywarchild

Awards
Today is Day 3 for me and I got a bit of nausea this morning after taking it...but it went away. It has been pushing me to the bathroom a bit more but no GI pain or anything. A bit more gas too...lol.
not really pain for argument sake, but discomfort from gas moving around. I know it might be too much info. but i have the opposite, i havent "gone to the bathroom" for 1 and a half days now. I find myself going to the bathroom a lot less then usual which is a bit concerning to me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes it's the same, and I had issues too. Now however I am completely climatized and have no problems, a little stomach discomfort now and then but it's worth it.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
not really pain for argument sake, but discomfort from gas moving around. I know it might be too much info. but i have the opposite, i havent "gone to the bathroom" for 1 and a half days now. I find myself going to the bathroom a lot less then usual which is a bit concerning to me.
that isn't good lol. I have been much more frequent.....