Looking into a safe test booster

xcfhx6604

Banned
Awards
Until recently i have been looking into taking a test booster. I am 20 years old and have done a little research on this but im still confused with everything. I weigh 165 and looking to gain 20 lbs to regain my natural weight with pure muscle mass. i am taking gnc's creatine 189 with muscle asylum project protein and eating a good body building diet. i tried taking anabol-5 to see if this would help and it hasnt from what i can tell (finished the bottle). i thought maybe a natural test booster. is a test booster the way to go or is it risky? somebody just give me some advice....

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Until recently i have been looking into taking a test booster. I am 20 years old and have done a little research on this but im still confused with everything. I weigh 165 and looking to gain 20 lbs to regain my natural weight with pure muscle mass. i am taking gnc's creatine 189 with muscle asylum project protein and eating a good body building diet. i tried taking anabol-5 to see if this would help and it hasnt from what i can tell (finished the bottle). i thought maybe a natural test booster. is a test booster the way to go or is it risky? somebody just give me some advice....
To try and gain that much mass, time is going to be what you need to have the most faith in. A test booster at 20 years old might not be the best idea to help you acheive you goals. Honestly, a product like X-Factor might be your best bet to help you get there, but its still going to take time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you need a test booster at 20 years old. This is ridiculous. Your test level is not a problem, if you are having problems (not saying that your are) then there is something wrong with your diet and or exercise regime.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Why would you need a test booster at 20 years old. This is ridiculous. Your test level is not a problem, if you are having problems (not saying that your are) then there is something wrong with your diet and or exercise regime.
I agree completely - the last thing a 20yo needs is a test booster. At your age, your test is through the roof. Just stick to the basics:
1. protein
2. creatine mono
3. lift
4. lift heavy
5. eat
6. eat more
7. eat everything

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I agree completely - the last thing a 20yo needs is a test booster. At your age, your test is through the roof. Just stick to the basics:
1. protein
2. creatine mono
3. lift
4. lift heavy
5. eat
6. eat more
7. eat everything
Top notch advice right there, I have a guy I just started working with yesterday, he came to me on Monday with a similar "problem". Check the diet, and change the routine. At 20 yrs of age, a test booster shouldn't be something you'd need.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
It always amazes me how 20 year old guys think they need a Test booster. Let's hear it for marketing! At 20, you have so much Test in your system you are probably humping on the legs of every pretty girl in sight, and some not so pretty because it is there.

I will echo what everyone else have already said. The best way for a 20 yo to increase Test is lift heavy, squats and deads, and eat big. Lots of protein!

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
Word on this streets is dont jerk it so much to keep more test haha... but seriously. And i had read a post on here a while back that heavy ass squats help too. just if you're looking to hold on to all that natural test. i'd say it's better than taking ph's! at least you're not ****in you're body up ya heard?

what'd your diet look like? i'm guessing that's it.
what kind of workout are you doing?