PNS and CNS supplements

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what is the best way to prevent PNS and CNS shutdown after long workouts and lots of abuse on ure body?

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
you may take Reset by Palo Alto Labs.

heard some good stuff about it.

Also, you can take a week rest or so to let your CNS recover.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
reset? how does it work? i really cant take a week off let alone a day. I play football.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/palo-alto-labs/63673-reset-ad-faq.html

Palo Alto Labs understands that no one is ever going to radically change their active lifestyle soley because of fatigue. For this reason we have chosen to completely ignore the traditional method of treating adrenal fatigue, in which one isolates oneself from all stress factors (including stimulants), in order to provide you with an effective real world solution. Reset-A.D. has been formulated to offer needed support to the over-taxed adrenal gland and provide your body with many of the missing adrenal hormones that are no longer being adequately produced due to overexposure to stress factors. The ingredients found in Reset-A.D. have not only been shown in studies to help take some of the workload off the adrenal system so it can repair itself naturally, but also have been found to promote the increased production of energy regulating hormones. Reducing the burden on the adrenal system, and providing it with ingredients needed to facilitate production of stress reducing hormones, enables the adrenal glands to recover to near full functional capacity. Poorly functioning adrenal glands, for the most part don't respond well to the effects of stimulants. Over time, Reset-A.D. enables the adrenal glands to more adequately respond to stimulants through the increased production of energy regulating hormones. This translates to a much greater energetic kick from the fat burners and energy drinks that we use on a daily basis.
More on the page!

Reset AD can help as it can help the body to regulate cortisol better, which is the primary concern after long workouts.

Its also a good idea to avoid all simple sugars, high fructose corn syrups, and high levels of caffeine,,, as theese all furhter stress the body and the CNS / Adrenal Glands.

Sleep and a balanced diet are your 2 best friends

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reset is some great stuff and i enjoyed it. That with some time off from stims and added rest works wonders

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Poseidon gets my vote for CNS.
Thats a good one as well...i had great results with it and Reset, although i am always on poseidon the Reset is great if you overstress yourself or go over board on stim consumption

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i have a question regarding the reset. the write up says it is designed to fix the affects on the adrenal system and im geussing the adrenal medula. How does that have anything to do with the nervous system, PNS or CNS? the long term effects of stress on ure body from the adrenal medula are the production of gluticocorticoids and mineralcorticoids, which have nothing to do with ure nervous system but blood pressure, mineral retention and glucose levels. How does reset help ure nervous system repair?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
and what hormones does the adrenalin gland produce? just norepinephrine and epinephrine, short term stress regulators.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon flushes out my body great and the Niacin's great for cholesterol control but it has no CNS effects on me.