- 05-04-2008, 06:52 PM
If you buy the two in the "Ultimate Anabolic Stack", it costs $13 more than if you were to buy RPM and Drive separately. It certainly shouldn't be more expensive, and in fact should be cheaper when bought together, like the "Resolution Stack" (1 Incarnate + 1 Leviathan Reloaded) from Palo Alto.
Why is this the case?
- 05-04-2008, 11:27 PM
from my calculations both products only costs 66.90...and the stack costs 69.99...so its not 13 dollars more just a couple bucks...BUT it still should be LESS not more...good eye!! i didnt even realize this...i would say just sell it fot 64.99...it makes more sense that way...
05-05-2008, 09:15 AM
05-05-2008, 06:50 PM
05-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By fame126 in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 05-30-2008, 05:11 AM
- By xMike777x in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:15 PM
- By ATrain07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-30-2007, 07:25 AM
- By akjose in forum SupplementsReplies: 48Last Post: 12-25-2007, 06:09 PM
- By psychospic in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2007, 11:49 PM