- 05-04-2008, 05:35 PM
- 05-04-2008, 05:56 PM
05-04-2008, 06:14 PM
05-04-2008, 06:22 PM
05-04-2008, 06:23 PM
well, I am 21
Its not hard, but rather soft.
It might be only fat, but I am already under 10% bodyfat.
Maybe there is just much more fat on my chest than anywhere else.
I think that I had it since puberty.
05-04-2008, 06:27 PM
05-04-2008, 06:55 PM
05-05-2008, 12:18 PM
05-05-2008, 12:23 PM
E-form when you could get it worked for puffy nipples. If it looks more like a a/b cup you have a bigger problem.
05-05-2008, 04:38 PM
05-05-2008, 05:00 PM
05-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Damn, that's an expensive solution. Letro is fairly expensive.
And it might not work either.
Any other advice.
05-06-2008, 01:47 AM
well its either that or surgery.... ive had steroid gyno for over 2 years now and the only thing that ever really reduced it was letro...which in some individuals it actually reversed it completely.....look up cbinos gyno on google and you will get all the info you need.... just my two cents
05-06-2008, 01:51 AM
05-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By grigs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 40Last Post: 07-07-2009, 08:43 AM
- By SHaneA655 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:56 PM
- By CHAPS in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2008, 01:53 PM
- By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2007, 12:47 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-04-2003, 08:26 PM