Hard Nutrition ??Water??

MMABoxing

Awards
sure . Hard Nutrition Water has some supplements that you take with the beverage. visit the site check it out.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
probably going to be over priced and nothing beyond what you can get cheap in bulk.

Personally I will just stick with my water, multi-vitamins, and supplements.

MMABoxing

Awards
If prices are good I might try out Wide Awake Energy and Whacked Energy .

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
this company have been sold, its now nutrition advantage. ive logged their product on another board and it was good product overall.

MMABoxing

Awards
^^ nice. which product was it can I get a link?

They were also on this site as a sponsor or something what happened to that>

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
^^ nice. which product was it can I get a link?

They were also on this site as a sponsor or something what happened to that>
it was performance pack, R3 fruit punch, sizeagen and endurance pack. nothing out of the ordinary but it was good to use supps for nothing :p

MMABoxing

Awards
haha. I dont understand you used them for nothing :blink:

what about the link. could you provide that please?

Thanks

MMABoxing

Awards
oh my bad I thought you did a Log. I was asking for the link to your log .

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
yeah i began on another board, but the rep told me it wasnt important anymore because the company have been sold, so i continued my log and sprained my right ankle badly, so used the supps after recovery

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sure . Hard Nutrition Water has some supplements that you take with the beverage. visit the site check it out.
Oh ok, what an inconvenient beverage, then.

"Hey dude, grab me a Hard Nutrition Water, then toss some pills in my mouth bro."

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
for the energy one, the ingredient list is water, fuctose, energy blend, sucrose...first thing that confused me is why they'd bother putting anything proprietary in the drink if they're going to include pills to take on the side. Secondly I really don't like suagar additives in my health conscious products. All in all it's gatorade with some supplements on the side. So, I would use it the same way I would a protein bar, which is basically as a conveniently packaged but less than ideal subsitute for supplements I keep at home. The price would have to be very reasonable for me to consider buying any. Protein bars are expensive as hell, but there's just no getting around the fact that you need protein, unlike stimulants, enzymes, or even additional vitamins beyond what's already in your chosen daily multi.