- 05-04-2008, 03:10 PM
- 05-04-2008, 03:15 PM
really if its comparable, its as messy. I haven't found much in the way of mixes that work well (go into solution easily) that aren't messy
05-04-2008, 03:18 PM
will not be too much different as far as consistency really compared to other BCAA mixes. I have been using it for about 1.5 years and don't see how you are having so much trouble.
Just scoop into a water bottle (I use a Tupperware type deal that allows for easy mixing of the large amount of powder) and no spill over. It may take some time to completely dissolve in the water but doesn't go everywhere.
05-04-2008, 03:21 PM
i know what he means tho, I get a puff of powder every time I open the tub. I have dark counters too
05-04-2008, 03:23 PM
05-04-2008, 03:35 PM
05-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Nothing compares to the mixability, taste, and overall price of Xtend! I use a funnel in my water bottles to get my Xtend in, works great and no mess!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ducati7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-19-2011, 08:36 PM
- By rolandajoint in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-08-2009, 05:34 PM
- By Imeniaan in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2008, 01:26 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:28 AM
- By fame126 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2007, 04:32 PM