RPM/Drive dosing help needed ASAP

Gladius

Awards
I will be starting this stack tomorrow and still can't find any clear dosing instructions.

I weigh 186lbs....so I would be taking 3 of each I assume?

Do I take RPM on off-days? Do I take it before cardio or only lifting?

Do I only take Drive once a day? Is the pre-workout dosage the same as the non pre-workout dosage?

They make the dosing instructions really confusing and unclear. If anyone could make this easier and just lay out my dosing plan I would greatly appreciate it. I lift Mon-Tue-Thur-Fri at the moment, and whenever I can squeeze in some cardio I do.

The way I understand it is this:
Training day: 3 Drive in the AM, 3 Drive/3RPM pre-workout
Off day: 3 Drive in AM, and that's it

Thanks in advance for your help
Matt

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
training day looks good, you should try it like that, and depending on how it feels maybe try 4 rpm as well to see if you like that better

Off days, if you do cardio taking RPM beforehand is also quite helpful, same as workout dosing. Drive you should take on off days as well, but can lower the dose to 2/2 if you'd like. you'd still want at least 4 in you for off days.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting this stack tomorrow and still can't find any clear dosing instructions.

I weigh 186lbs....so I would be taking 3 of each I assume?

Do I take RPM on off-days? Do I take it before cardio or only lifting?

Do I only take Drive once a day? Is the pre-workout dosage the same as the non pre-workout dosage?

They make the dosing instructions really confusing and unclear. If anyone could make this easier and just lay out my dosing plan I would greatly appreciate it. I lift Mon-Tue-Thur-Fri at the moment, and whenever I can squeeze in some cardio I do.

The way I understand it is this:
Training day: 3 Drive in the AM, 3 Drive/3RPM pre-workout
Off day: 3 Drive in AM, and that's it

Thanks in advance for your help
Matt
The directions are clearly stated on the bottle.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I answered your q' in the other thread man.