how many bottles of 11oxo

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
How many bottles of 11oxo do you need in order to get the full effects ? Does it take too long to kick in that running one bottle at 3 caps a day would be pointless ? And what would your recommended dosage be

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Effects such as libido increase and muscle fullness kick in fast. It's a great cutting/recomp supplement.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Effects such as libido increase and muscle fullness kick in fast. It's a great cutting/recomp supplement.
So I would I only need to use on bottle for 20 days at 3caps a day to see some good results ?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So I would I only need to use on bottle for 20 days at 3caps a day to see some good results ?
If everything is in check, you'll see results within that time frame, sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would get 2 bottles and run it at 4 a day. 4 caps=300mg. but like fog said if you do 3ed for one bottle you will see some results.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would personally pick up some bulk adrenosterone (use the search to find out where, i dont think im allowed to say) or AndroXtreme... its cheaper so u can run it for longer and at a higher dosage...i would take 800mgs ED for 45 days with some MMV2...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many bottles of 11oxo do you need in order to get the full effects ? Does it take too long to kick in that running one bottle at 3 caps a day would be pointless ? And what would your recommended dosage be

Ask Mr.Owl, I never tried it before....The world may never know.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=K2xMGI-QpZw"]YouTube - Mr. Cow[/ame]

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i would personally pick up some bulk adrenosterone (use the search to find out where, i dont think im allowed to say) or AndroXtreme... its cheaper so u can run it for longer and at a higher dosage...i would take 800mgs ED for 45 days with some MMV2...
It would depend on what kind of results he's looking for and what kinda money he's looking to spend. AndroXtreme flat out sucks. I don't know what's in it, but it says it's the same as 11-OXO, though it gives no wheres near the results if any that 11-OXO does.

Also, MMV2 is good if you don't have much intensity when you exercise, as it will give you loads of aggression. 11-OXO and MMV2 are totally different.

I'll be honest with you and say that the feeling is different from 11-OXO and MMV2. 11-OXO makes life good (many report mild euphoria) and MMV2 makes me hate people and get pissed at a lot of things. I'm generally a happy-go-lucky guy and the more I use it, the more I hate.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bulk doesn't exist anymore for this product.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
It would depend on what kind of results he's looking for and what kinda money he's looking to spend. AndroXtreme flat out sucks. I don't know what's in it, but it says it's the same as 11-OXO, though it gives no wheres near the results if any that 11-OXO does.

Also, MMV2 is good if you don't have much intensity when you exercise, as it will give you loads of aggression. 11-OXO and MMV2 are totally different.

I'll be honest with you and say that the feeling is different from 11-OXO and MMV2. 11-OXO makes life good (many report mild euphoria) and MMV2 makes me hate people and get pissed at a lot of things. I'm generally a happy-go-lucky guy and the more I use it, the more I hate.
really AndroXtreme sucks....hmmm...:aargh:....thats sad to here...when i tried 11-OXO i was dosing it at 10 pills a day for 50 days...yes i know it was VERY expensive...and didnt notice much in effects until about the 3rd-4th week...but the leaning effects were alright but the muscular fullness was great... so stacking those two products seem like a good choice...since 11oxo helps lean you out with muscle fullness and MMV2 gives good density, leans u out, and helps with aggression...these two just seem like a match made in heaven...

thats really crappy that AndroXtreme isnt any good...considering its alot cheaper than 11-OXO...

and i had no idea they didnt sell bulk adrenosterone anymore...it still shows that its in stock last time i checked but i may be wrong...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
really AndroXtreme sucks....hmmm...:aargh:....thats sad to here...when i tried 11-OXO i was dosing it at 10 pills a day for 50 days...yes i know it was VERY expensive...and didnt notice much in effects until about the 3rd-4th week...but the leaning effects were alright but the muscular fullness was great... so stacking those two products seem like a good choice...since 11oxo helps lean you out with muscle fullness and MMV2 gives good density, leans u out, and helps with aggression...these two just seem like a match made in heaven...

thats really crappy that AndroXtreme isnt any good...considering its alot cheaper than 11-OXO...

and i had no idea they didnt sell bulk adrenosterone anymore...it still shows that its in stock last time i checked but i may be wrong...
Yeah man, sorry to hear that it took 3-4 weeks before noticing anything! MMV2 hardens up nice as well and all, I just don't know if I can keep the peace with the insane aggression! Hmmm...

For some people it may be a bit different and I agree that it seems like a match made in heaven. That's part of the reason why I am taking the two. We'll see how things progress...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, sorry to hear that it took 3-4 weeks before noticing anything! MMV2 hardens up nice as well and all, I just don't know if I can keep the peace with the insane aggression! Hmmm...
Im feelin the same way!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

For some people it may be a bit different and I agree that it seems like a match made in heaven. That's part of the reason why I am taking the two. We'll see how things progress...
you ever try taking them both at same time, been doing this and haven't had any problems. enjoying the results at 6 caps each a day. fog- it could be that taking mmv2 along with meltdown is increasing bp, you taking hawthorn berries?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
you ever try taking them both at same time, been doing this and haven't had any problems. enjoying the results at 6 caps each a day. fog- it could be that taking mmv2 along with meltdown is increasing bp, you taking hawthorn berries?
Im thinking of running both 11-oxo / MMV2 at the same time, very similar to your dosing. What do you have lined up for PCT. I know with a straight cycle of 11-oxo....a 6-oxo extreme is sufficient enough for PCT. But i am not sure with the addition of MMV2 to that stack, what the PCT would look like.

thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im thinking of running both 11-oxo / MMV2 at the same time, very similar to your dosing. What do you have lined up for PCT. I know with a straight cycle of 11-oxo....a 6-oxo extreme is sufficient enough for PCT. But i am not sure with the addition of MMV2 to that stack, what the PCT would look like.

thanks
ive got a stash of 10mg tamoxifen so i will probably use 2 a day for 2 weeks, along with 6 oxo and post cycle support. it seems cheaper to add post cycle support to 6oxo than buying the 6oxo extreme. second week add lean extreme. btw i dont think tamoxifen is neccesary, i have it so iwill use it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if i could run 11 oxo as a part of my cut.

Has anyone done 11 oxo on a cut before o.0? I just hate the idea of muscles being flattened out on a cut.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if i could run 11 oxo as a part of my cut.

Has anyone done 11 oxo on a cut before o.0? I just hate the idea of muscles being flattened out on a cut.
4 caps ed-should see decent results on your virgin cycle.:thumbsup:11oxo is very mild on sides. wait a minute, you do know 11oxo is a designer right? i forgot your age cellar, no 11oxo for a few years.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
4 caps ed-should see decent results on your virgin cycle.:thumbsup:11oxo is very mild on sides. wait a minute, you do know 11oxo is a designer right? i forgot your age cellar, no 11oxo for a few years.
ah, wasnt aware it was a designer. Havent been paying much attention to it.

Im 19, I was just wondering about it. I have way MORE than enough stuff for my cut that im currently doing. 2 bottles of recreate 3 bottles of AP, 2 bottles of p-slin, 4 bottles of drive, 1 bottle of rpm, 2 bottles of x-factor, stim'd out, leviathan, green tea, seasmin oil. TONS! literally 2 shoeboxes crammed full of stuff I didnt pay for. :hammer:

No 11oxo for a few years for me. Im doing pretty well just naturally right now, dont need to touch that stuff.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Good call. I'll get hawthorne berry formula stat.