ECA vs albuterol

  1. ECA vs albuterol


    which one is better for fat loss and why? done research on both and just wanted some opinions.


  2. I don't know about ECA but albuterol is a medication for asthma and I use it in an inhaler but I don't know if there are any other beneficial effects other than it being a great fast acting inhalant. How large are the doses? and where did you hear it acted this way?

  3. They are both very effective, ephedra and albuterol are very similar beta 2 agonists.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bullfrog06 View Post
    I don't know about ECA but albuterol is a medication for asthma and I use it in an inhaler but I don't know if there are any other beneficial effects other than it being a great fast acting inhalant. How large are the doses? and where did you hear it acted this way?
    ephedrine is an asthma medication too. it works in pretty much the same way but its much stronger and u take it in a liquid for with a lot higher dose than what ur inhaler has. clen is the same the but even stronger which is also an asthma medication

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    They are both very effective, ephedra and albuterol are very similar beta 2 agonists.
    i did take albuterol once and it was amazing how much better my workouts were because of the energy and how easy it was to breath. i actually enjoyed cardio while on albuterol something i have never said in my life. i've been thinking about the next step to clen but it doesn't seem like a 2 week cycle would do much.

  6. liquid albuterol and the one in the in haler are different... the inhaler is no where as near as strong as the liquid....

  7. It depends on your goals. Albuterol is a selective beta 2 receptor agonist, ephedrine is non-selective having alpha receptor agonist properties. That is why ephedrine is a great nasal deconestant, and alb won't do shnit for a stuffy nose. Having used both extensively, I can tell you that albuterol would be a better choice, because of it's safety profile, and ergogenic/strength enhancing properties. It is actually being used right now in conjunction with Oxadrolone as a therapy for MDA.

    http://www.mda.org/research/040323albuterol.html

  8. I've bean meaning to ask my doctor about this, as I have an Rx for albuterol but only recently started considering using it as a supplement. I'll have to compare theraputic/Rx vs. supplement dosages and look into risks, but I'll do this soon and post what I find.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    I've bean meaning to ask my doctor about this, as I have an Rx for albuterol but only recently started considering using it as a supplement. I'll have to compare theraputic/Rx vs. supplement dosages and look into risks, but I'll do this soon and post what I find.
    the dose your going to get from an inhaler is nowhere near what u need to take. you'd have to but in online in liquid form.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Albuterol and HGH
    By ruckus190 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 11:02 PM
  2. albuterol
    By orangejuice07 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:32 AM
  3. Albuterol
    By getjacked63 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 05:30 PM
  4. My Albuterol Log
    By mkashcraft in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 02:29 AM
Log in
Log in