help, belly fat?

pinkyboots

pinkyboots

Awards
Ok, so I'm a female and 21, weight 113 lbs and am 5'2, I am pretty slim, but still have a flabby belly, and I was wondering if anyone could guide me on what supplement I should buy to help burn that fat, or what exercise should I do

Note: I have never ever taken any supplements before, and I do cardio for an hour 3-4 days a week 3mph and 10% incline, and sit ups on a ball 50 in the morning and 50 at night everyday, I don't eat junkfood or all those bad things, I eat pretty healthy in small meals throughout the day.. thanks

P.S. I saw some info on Napalm Topical Fat Loss and was wondering if that is going to be what I should buy and how long does it last, and if it really works, thanks

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Napalm has gotten good results. I wouldn't waste my money on the product unless it's really just stubborn fat. I would try a product called DCP or Recreate. After your run with those I would then try some napalm. If you've never tried any supps then you should get good results from those two products. Do recommended dosage and seach for info on the two products in the search tab. Good reviews on both. Or just throw the napalm in with one of them. keep your diet in check and you should see good results. Good luck.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Reaper....the avatar and the comment have me rollin dude..I can't stop laughin.....:toofunny:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't use napalm if you are over 12% bf, it won't really help if your above 12%. but imo at your height you should be at an even lower bf% before you consider using it. i would go with what was mentioned above or you you could go with DCP and Levi-R, that is a great combo. im loving them myself ive been on them for about 1 month and im down 13 pounds with little to no muscle loss. good luck on this

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
hey pinkyboots i just checked out your profile and it says your a man. lol! so what is it, are you a man or woman? or undecided? im just playing with you, i saw that and i had to say something.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Damn Tim your right, thats funny! Well either its a very small man, or mabey a queer??? Or mabey they are not just sure?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Lmao i saw that and i couldn't resist saying something, im pretty sure its a woman and she just overlooked that detail when she was entering her info. theres no way a dude could be that small! at least i hope not

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Did you lose a bunch of weight and have skin flab, or is it just belly fat? Sometimes when people eat "pretty healthy", it may or may not be. You should give us some more detailed info about your diet, and it would help to know if your truely a female or not.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
it would help to know if your truely a female or not.

lmao!!

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Up your cardio intensity before you start pissin away $$$. 3mph is a medium paced walk, try a nice slow jog, say 5.5 or so. Mix it up with some HIIT, which is where you sprint for a minute, then walk fast or jog for two, then repeat. HIIT is much better for fat burning than slow steady cardio work.

Mix up your cardio with some high rep, low weight weight training, done before you do your cardio, and you will be suprised at your results.

A nice easy going stim to get you motivated would be a good way to spend a little $$$. Try Millenium Sports Technologies Hardcore Shred XS:

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Its nice and mild, gives a great feeling, good energy and NO crash later. Start with one to assess your tolerance. Do all Ive mentioned above, whilst avoiding soda, Mcdonalds, ice cream, and eating late at night, and you cant help but get fit!

Cheers!:chick:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
also remember that alcohol is the enemy of a firm gut. I saw in your profile that you drink and smoke, which lead me to believe that your lifestyle may not be all that healthy.

dabolika

Awards
yeah i have the same problems as you. I'm planning to use recreate for 2 months. hopefully see good results

pinkyboots

pinkyboots

Awards
omg, you guys make me laugh,
I was doing my profile, and I ignore on checking those boxes, I just updated it a while ago and I'm a girl, 21
and well, I'll paste what I wrote on the other thread:

it's very hard to tell how much I'm eating calorie wise, because I don't count calories,
but I can just say that I eat small meals troughout the day, and I'm hispanic so I don't eat out much,
this would be a typical day of eating for me, (workday)

breakfast, decaff coffee with milk, and a ham and cheese sandwich
soup with very low sodium from healthy choice and a low fat yogurt
then an apple as a snack
after work at home, a little bit of rice, big portion of salad and grilled chicken
snack on an orange
snack on apple or ham and cheese sandwich
maybe cereal with milk a couple of hours before bed or a jelly sandwich and some tea before bed, or a small portion of the days leftover

as for my cardio, I used to do hitt before for 15 min, 8mph 45 secs and 4mph for 15 secs, 0% incline
and then I decided to go for 3mph and 10% incline because I sweated more,
now I'm thinking about going for 5.5 mph at 6% incline for 35 mins, and then do 4 sets of 20 sit ups on one side, 4 sets of 20 straight up and 4 sets of 20 on the other side, would that work better, thanks

p.s. I have pretty much just been toning my body, I used to weigh 115 before and have lost fat and gained muscles on my legs and a bit on my arm, and now I weigh 113 and look much smaller, and the belly flab is just fat that doesn't go away.. not lose skin, cause I've never been big in my life.. thanks

pinkyboots

pinkyboots

Awards
p.s. i do not smoke or drink or am not a guy, those were just the automatic setting this profile started with, thanks

griller88

griller88

Awards
I love hot hispanic women!! Keep up the cardio and maybe cut out some of the carbs that you eat. Maybe have those sandwiches on lettuce instead of bread, keep off the jelly.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I was doing my profile, and I ignore on checking those boxes, I just updated it a while ago and I'm a girl, 21

it's very hard to tell how much I'm eating calorie wise, because I don't count calories,
but I can just say that I eat small meals troughout the day, and I'm hispanic so I don't eat out much,

soup with very low sodium from healthy choice and a low fat yogurt (id change to low fat cottage cheese)
then an apple as a snack (add protein source)
after work at home, a little bit of rice, big portion of salad and grilled chicken (optional: replace rice with legumes IE kidney beans)
snack on an orange (add protein source)
maybe cereal with milk a couple of hours before bed or a jelly sandwich and some tea before bed (not best pre-bed, keep grains and cereal early in the day, eat veggies with protein in late evenings), or a small portion of the days leftover

if you dont want to waste time, Use FITDAY.COM log your food so that you can make the changes you need without Over or under eating and stalling your progress

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to agree with THEOREM on this one pinky, cut the breads out, and keep you grains in the morning. Mabey replace that ham and cheese, with oats, or fresh fruit and whole grain cereal.

Sorry bout the man comment!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

soup with very low sodium from healthy choice and a low fat yogurt (id change to low fat cottage cheese)
then an apple as a snack (add protein source)
after work at home, a little bit of rice, big portion of salad and grilled chicken (optional: replace rice with legumes IE kidney beans)
snack on an orange (add protein source)
maybe cereal with milk a couple of hours before bed or a jelly sandwich and some tea before bed (not best pre-bed, keep grains and cereal early in the day, eat veggies with protein in late evenings), or a small portion of the days leftover

if you dont want to waste time, Use FITDAY.COM log your food so that you can make the changes you need without Over or under eating and stalling your progress
I second these comments. Cut down on the carbs, and get the majority of them in the morning. Avoid anything w/ high fructose corn syrup (which is virtually anything that you don't prepare yourself), eat all whole grain/whole wheat breads, and steer clear of boxed rice (very high sodium). Check back with us after you have altered your diet.:)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My advice after you get the protein in your diet up, would be to start lifting. Muscle will burn fat faster and give a nice tone look faster than the cardio. Lift at least 3 days a week and change your cardio to mornings or 20 in the am and 20 min after the weights.

griller88

griller88

Awards
Also, doing cardio on an empty stomach will burn fat.

griller88

griller88

Awards
Let me rephrase that. A whey protein shake 30 min before and also some BCAA'S would be helpful