Which test booster?

rcaz01

Awards
I was going to try Diesel Test Hardcore but it keeps running out... I am looking at the following and would like feedback:

Man Primal Male - I like the ingredients but have read it takes quite a while to kick in and at lease 2 bottles are needed

6-OXO extreme - Seems like this has worked for just about everyone but again have to buy at least 2 bottles

Stoked - Not much feedback yet but a little more economical

Phytotest - Nutra not carrying it yet but looks intersting and probably would stack well with all the others

I realize there are other good choices and I am taking Drive right now. It has been okay but I am not loving the Forslean due to its affect on my stomach. Anything that helps with sleep would also be a very welcome side benefit.

Any feedback anyone has on their experience or why you would choose one of these over the other would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Novadex Xt

I have tried two test boosting supplements, novadex xt and activate xtreme.

Novadex xt, which has 6-oxo(plus 2 other compounds worked very well.

Activate xtreme made me feel soft, which has me thinking it increases estrogen.

S, i now have doubts about natural test boosting supplements.

I would recommend Novadex Xt over the things you are looking at.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Second Note

Also Novadex Xt is pretty economical.

It definately makes you feels tighter and harder.

I start with 1 pill for a week, and then 2 the next, and then 3 the next.

Its pretty powerful stuff, so if you start with a big dose, you'll feel a little weird, kinda light headed.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I have tried two test boosting supplements, novadex xt and activate xtreme.

Novadex xt, which has 6-oxo(plus 2 other compounds worked very well.

Activate xtreme made me feel soft, which has me thinking it increases estrogen.

S, i now have doubts about natural test boosting supplements.

I would recommend Novadex Xt over the things you are looking at.
Novedex XT is an anti-estrogen, not a test booster....

ekdevil

Awards
i say get stoked and look into omega t-force(its close to primal male the way stoked is to 6-oxo extreme)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I was going to try Diesel Test Hardcore but it keeps running out... I am looking at the following and would like feedback:

Man Primal Male - I like the ingredients but have read it takes quite a while to kick in and at lease 2 bottles are needed

6-OXO extreme - Seems like this has worked for just about everyone but again have to buy at least 2 bottles

Stoked - Not much feedback yet but a little more economical

Phytotest - Nutra not carrying it yet but looks intersting and probably would stack well with all the others

I realize there are other good choices and I am taking Drive right now. It has been okay but I am not loving the Forslean due to its affect on my stomach. Anything that helps with sleep would also be a very welcome side benefit.

Any feedback anyone has on their experience or why you would choose one of these over the other would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I know its terrible how they keep running out...CHUCK WE NEED MORE DTH:aargh:...i would suggest some bulk nettle, stoked, and maybe even some AA...maybe if u bought the forskolin in bulk u could tamper with the dosages better and find what works best for u...

rcaz01

Awards
Thanks for all of the feedback, stoked is looking pretty good...

I am still on the fence regarding AA. I understand it works pretty good as a muscle builder I just worry about things like old injuries, prostate health, and other times you don't want inflamation.

With the bulk option the price is reasonable now.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Stoked as it is not only a test booster but reduces estrogen and is a good antioxidant:dance:
I've been takin it for a week and really like it so far, BUT my estrogen is actually a little too low (10 pg/ml)... is STOKED going to take it even lower?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I realize there are other good choices and I am taking Drive right now. It has been okay but I am not loving the Forslean due to its affect on my stomach...
In terms of Forslean (and Drive, in cases of adverse Forskolin response), it helps to start low and build up the dose gradually. That way, your system will get accustomed to the compound with little to no distress.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I've been takin it for a week and really like it so far, BUT my estrogen is actually a little too low (10 pg/ml)... is STOKED going to take it even lower?
STOKED! should help modulate excess estrogen. It should not inhibit estrogen completely.

rcaz01

Awards
In terms of Forslean (and Drive, in cases of adverse Forskolin response), it helps to start low and build up the dose gradually. That way, your system will get accustomed to the compound with little to no distress.
I think I am finally adjusting to the Forskolin. I wish I would have upped the dose gradually as you said. the first week was not very much fun.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I am finally adjusting to the Forskolin. I wish I would have upped the dose gradually as you said. the first week was not very much fun.
Awesome! :)