COD liver oil, DHA

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Recently switched to cod liver oil as my EFA's. I am taking about 2-3 tablespoons daily in protein shakes. Since I started this, I am feeling a bit light headed, dizzy feeling somtimes. Could this be caused by too much DHA from the cod liver oil?

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never heard of someone getting light headed from DHA. Doubt its from that.

Have you changed anything else?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Recently switched to cod liver oil as my EFA's. I am taking about 2-3 tablespoons daily in protein shakes. Since I started this, I am feeling a bit light headed, dizzy feeling somtimes. Could this be caused by too much DHA from the cod liver oil?

Fish Oil thins the blood. 3 tablespoons depending on potency could be like 90 fish oils... lol

FishingAddict

Awards
If you are feeling light headed, it may be a good idea to cut back and see if symtoms disapear...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fish Oil thins the blood...
Absolutely! And this is one aspect of the so-called "Fish-Oil Megadosing" that is severely underrated...

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of someone getting light headed from DHA. Doubt its from that.

Have you changed anything else?

I take many supplements, however not really added anything new or something i havent taken before.

i am taking vit c, b complex, drive, powerfull, aces, milk thistle, NAC, acidophillus, papaya, cal-mag zinc, vit d, taurine, potassium and lots of protein