Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
is m-drol a good thing to start off with
ive only used nano vapor in the past
still i know very little about m-drol
so any information will help

Seriously, think about what your trying todo. Mdrol is harsh. Don't mess with that stuff. If you know very little about a one of the most hardcore ph on sides why would you run it. Just take your time get protien and quit thinking about short cuts. Your going to end up regretting it if you do take it

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol is a steroid man.. not a supp like nano vapor.. stick with the basics for now.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once you're 200+ with 10% or less bodyfat and you're gaining 1 pound every 6 months, then use it with proper PCT. That is assuming you're at least 21-23 at that point.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
how old are you?
it doesnt matter how old. 6'1, 170 pounds? he's gonna hurt himself using mdrol. :lol:

Im not judging him saying that he's going to blow it if it does run it, (most likely he will but there is a shot that he can get his pct together)

but most likely your gains will be lost after cycle. you dont even know how to put on mass naturally how the hell do you expect to keep it? Steroids dont make you instantly big bro.

You go on, and you fight with your body to basically keep the gains. You in this case, I can see you losing every last lb of gain after 2 months.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt matter how old. 6'1, 170 pounds? he's gonna hurt himself using mdrol. :lol:

Im not judging him saying that he's going to blow it if it does run it, (most likely he will but there is a shot that he can get his pct together)

but most likely your gains will be lost after cycle. you dont even know how to put on mass naturally how the hell do you expect to keep it? Steroids dont make you instantly big bro.

You go on, and you fight with your body to basically keep the gains. You in this case, I can see you losing every last lb of gain after 2 months.
oh I don't know how you knew his stats but I must've missed wherever he posted them -- I don't know who he is outside of this thread so I had no idea how big he was, but yeah, that sounds underdeveloped in relation to steroids.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh I don't know how you knew his stats but I must've missed wherever he posted them -- I don't know who he is outside of this thread so I had no idea how big he was, but yeah, that sounds underdeveloped in relation to steroids.
Under his avatar, bro. Eyes are cool, they tell you things.
:hammer:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is m-drol a good thing to start off with
ive only used nano vapor in the past
still i know very little about m-drol
so any information will help
with all the logs being run on safer stuff like mmv2/3ad/11oxo, why in the world would you want to jump from nano vapor to something so harsh as a superdrol clone? if you have no experience with designers stay clear of this, definately not a first timer compound.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
with all the logs being run on safer stuff like mmv2/3ad/11oxo, why in the world would you want to jump from nano vapor to something so harsh as a superdrol clone? if you have no experience with designers stay clear of this, definately not a first timer compound.

With all these mdrol questions from noobs popping up I think tripdog is right. DEA needs to get rid of mdrol, shits really nasty, most of the controlled steroids arent as bad as mdrol yet mdrol is on the market for those who just want to get big. If im not mistaken most of the BANNED steroids arent even as harsh as this one. Kinda funny if you think about it.

P.S Tripdog for president, and noobs need to hold off on the mdrol, seriously... for the love of god and for the love of your own organs... (no joke intended)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
o boy...m-drol for you is a no no right now :nono:
and also, do some research on things you want to use, you can find just about anything if you search

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
One pound every 6 months?. Thats a little slow.

I think he's trying to illustrate that you should use steroids when you reach a point in where lean body mass gains come very slowly or you reach your genetic potential.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With all these mdrol questions from noobs popping up I think tripdog is right. DEA needs to get rid of mdrol, shits really nasty, most of the controlled steroids arent as bad as mdrol yet mdrol is on the market for those who just want to get big. If im not mistaken most of the BANNED steroids arent even as harsh as this one. Kinda funny if you think about it.

P.S Tripdog for president, and noobs need to hold off on the mdrol, seriously... for the love of god and for the love of your own organs... (no joke intended)
:thumbsup: I wouldn't have said that if I didn't see like 50 threads like this a month from people that don't know their ass from their elbow, and want to run m-drol with otc pct. It's just to available to morons with no clue. It's a very serious compound that deserves respect upon usage.

..and thank you i will be running this fall against obama, and clinton.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: I wouldn't have said that if I didn't see like 50 threads like this a month from people that don't know their ass from their elbow, and want to run m-drol with otc pct. It's just to available to morons with no clue. It's a very serious compound that deserves respect upon usage.

..and thank you i will be running this fall against obama, and clinton.

good, we need someone who can kick around some weiners who decide to run mdrol with nolva xt for pct or ask how many times a week should they work out with mdrol.