Lv. Percent
    2.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JTR21589 View Post
    is m-drol a good thing to start off with
    ive only used nano vapor in the past
    still i know very little about m-drol
    so any information will help

Seriously, think about what your trying todo. Mdrol is harsh. Don't mess with that stuff. If you know very little about a one of the most hardcore ph on sides why would you run it. Just take your time get protien and quit thinking about short cuts. Your going to end up regretting it if you do take it
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Mdrol is a steroid man.. not a supp like nano vapor.. stick with the basics for now.
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

Once you're 200+ with 10% or less bodyfat and you're gaining 1 pound every 6 months, then use it with proper PCT. That is assuming you're at least 21-23 at that point.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

how old are you?
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    how old are you?
    it doesnt matter how old. 6'1, 170 pounds? he's gonna hurt himself using mdrol.

Im not judging him saying that he's going to blow it if it does run it, (most likely he will but there is a shot that he can get his pct together)

but most likely your gains will be lost after cycle. you dont even know how to put on mass naturally how the hell do you expect to keep it? Steroids dont make you instantly big bro.

You go on, and you fight with your body to basically keep the gains. You in this case, I can see you losing every last lb of gain after 2 months.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    it doesnt matter how old. 6'1, 170 pounds? he's gonna hurt himself using mdrol.

Im not judging him saying that he's going to blow it if it does run it, (most likely he will but there is a shot that he can get his pct together)

but most likely your gains will be lost after cycle. you dont even know how to put on mass naturally how the hell do you expect to keep it? Steroids dont make you instantly big bro.

You go on, and you fight with your body to basically keep the gains. You in this case, I can see you losing every last lb of gain after 2 months.
    oh I don't know how you knew his stats but I must've missed wherever he posted them -- I don't know who he is outside of this thread so I had no idea how big he was, but yeah, that sounds underdeveloped in relation to steroids.
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    oh I don't know how you knew his stats but I must've missed wherever he posted them -- I don't know who he is outside of this thread so I had no idea how big he was, but yeah, that sounds underdeveloped in relation to steroids.
    Under his avatar, bro. Eyes are cool, they tell you things.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    Under his avatar, bro. Eyes are cool, they tell you things.
    Alright.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by JTR21589 View Post
    is m-drol a good thing to start off with
    ive only used nano vapor in the past
    still i know very little about m-drol
    so any information will help
    with all the logs being run on safer stuff like mmv2/3ad/11oxo, why in the world would you want to jump from nano vapor to something so harsh as a superdrol clone? if you have no experience with designers stay clear of this, definately not a first timer compound.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.97%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    with all the logs being run on safer stuff like mmv2/3ad/11oxo, why in the world would you want to jump from nano vapor to something so harsh as a superdrol clone? if you have no experience with designers stay clear of this, definately not a first timer compound.

With all these mdrol questions from noobs popping up I think tripdog is right. DEA needs to get rid of mdrol, ****s really nasty, most of the controlled steroids arent as bad as mdrol yet mdrol is on the market for those who just want to get big. If im not mistaken most of the BANNED steroids arent even as harsh as this one. Kinda funny if you think about it.

P.S Tripdog for president, and noobs need to hold off on the mdrol, seriously... for the love of god and for the love of your own organs... (no joke intended)
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

o boy...m-drol for you is a no no right now
    and also, do some research on things you want to use, you can find just about anything if you search
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    Once you're 200+ with 10% or less bodyfat and you're gaining 1 pound every 6 months, then use it with proper PCT. That is assuming you're at least 21-23 at that point.

One pound every 6 months?. Thats a little slow.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.97%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    One pound every 6 months?. Thats a little slow.

I think he's trying to illustrate that you should use steroids when you reach a point in where lean body mass gains come very slowly or you reach your genetic potential.
  15. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    With all these mdrol questions from noobs popping up I think tripdog is right. DEA needs to get rid of mdrol, ****s really nasty, most of the controlled steroids arent as bad as mdrol yet mdrol is on the market for those who just want to get big. If im not mistaken most of the BANNED steroids arent even as harsh as this one. Kinda funny if you think about it.

P.S Tripdog for president, and noobs need to hold off on the mdrol, seriously... for the love of god and for the love of your own organs... (no joke intended)
    I wouldn't have said that if I didn't see like 50 threads like this a month from people that don't know their ass from their elbow, and want to run m-drol with otc pct. It's just to available to morons with no clue. It's a very serious compound that deserves respect upon usage.

..and thank you i will be running this fall against obama, and clinton.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.97%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I wouldn't have said that if I didn't see like 50 threads like this a month from people that don't know their ass from their elbow, and want to run m-drol with otc pct. It's just to available to morons with no clue. It's a very serious compound that deserves respect upon usage.

..and thank you i will be running this fall against obama, and clinton.

good, we need someone who can kick around some weiners who decide to run mdrol with nolva xt for pct or ask how many times a week should they work out with mdrol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:01 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs Supplement M-Drol/H-Drol
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 02:56 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 01:53 PM