bring in sportphrama range of supplements!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
What in the blue f*ck are you speaking of son?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
sportpharma is a reasonably-priced bread/butter supp company from what i just saw on my 'google' search. i'll have to look into that company more. and maybe it will, in fact, show up here due to request.

it wouldn't surprise me. this place, i mean AM/NP, are ****in' awesome when it comes to bringing it to the people.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
oh, sportpharma, now that it is translated into english, I can start to make sense of it. I read it as sport-ph-rama, and thought it was somebody still grappling with the english language.

chocochoco

chocochoco

Awards
sportpharma is a reasonably-priced bread/butter supp company from what i just saw on my 'google' search. i'll have to look into that company more. and maybe it will, in fact, show up here due to request.

it wouldn't surprise me. this place, i mean AM/NP, are ****in' awesome when it comes to bringing it to the people.
sportpharma is owned by universal. universal doesn't produce crap products and i believe sportpharma is quality too.

i see sportpharma is more suited for my goal as compared to animal's range of hardcore products.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I have a tub or there gain max right now, decent ingredient profile and the taste is pretty good too. The only problem is the texture is a bit thin if you use the recommended amount of water. This is a great gainer to use with Pslin IMO

Last edited: