expired supplement, please advise

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of novadex xt that a friend just gave me. He actually gave me two, both unopened. I'm going to start a cycle of promagnon soon and I wanted to see if it would be possible to still take these pills. Since they are expired I may just take them during cycle as well at a low dosage. The other bottle is not expired. Anyways, they expired 12/07. He hasn't kept them in the freezer at all, they were just sitting on his counter and he never took them. I threw them in the freezer just now as I got them. Do you think there's a chance they are still good? Or should I just trash them?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'd say use them... expire dates have to be put on...

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
yeah, if they're sealed, i'd use em. he's kept them in his house and that means they've been at room temp/sealed/with no light getting into the dark blue container. now if they were opened, i might be a bit iffy on it.

i had a bottle of methydrol xt with 12 in it that was 1 year and some change old from when i bought them and there was no date on the bottle. i chucked em. heck, yours are sealed and have got a date that are LESS than a year old. if you don't use them SEND THEM TO ME. hahahahaha!

good luck, bro.

p.s.- both of your signatures are funny as ****. you must be a man of good taste. congrats on that, too.