- 05-02-2008, 06:20 PM
- 5'9" 165 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I have a wheat/gluten allergy, and I'm not sure what to use for a weight gainer. I want a complex carb, lean type of gainer to add into my protein shakes (designer whey). I saw maltodextrin, but I think that's just sugar in disguise. Anyone add raw oat flour into shakes? Any other options?
Similar Forum Threads
- By FAMOUSX1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-08-2009, 01:51 AM
- By bigbird101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2008, 08:25 AM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2007, 09:22 PM
- By RedwolfWV in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2006, 04:59 PM
- By UberPooper1 in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 11-16-2005, 11:43 PM