Took methyl 1d, hydroxycut and lean extreme, ALLI GOOD?

snyper2k2

Awards
I took these three together. I started with Methyl 1D taking 2 pills 3 times a day. And then I moved to 3 pills, twice a day and I started the lean extrreme.. I weighed 255, after about 3weeks, I now weigh 245 and I look more muscular. Especially in my arms and shoulders. I do still got fat to burn though.

I also was taking muscle milk. and going to the gym everyday but not overworking.

I have about 4 more days of methyl 1D left. I plan on taking formadol as PCT combined with Receptor.

My question is if I can keep taking lean Xtreme and the PCT while I take ALLI. i have been eating very good the last 3 weeks so the treatment effects of alli shouldnt be a problem.

I will also stop taking hydroxycut and stop drinking muscle milk once I start taking ALLI.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
hmm, well it really depemds. do you want anal leakage? do you want to sh!t a lot and have it be all runny and such? no? then i wouldn't take ALLI lmao. the stuff is also like $50. what bf% are you at? IMO the EC stack would be a better option. much better, actually.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
hmm, well it really depemds. do you want anal leakage? do you want to sh!t a lot and have it be all runny and such? no? then i wouldn't take ALLI lmao. the stuff is also like $50. what bf% are you at? IMO the EC stack would be a better option. much better, actually.
What he said. How long have you been trying to lose weight. Have you tried just changing your diet and exercise? How long did you do that before doing this?
Alli will make you hate life. The hershey squirts will make your life Hell. Don't plan any long trips in a car.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 weeks and you are down 10 pounds. What is wrong with that?. Thats great progress. Don't phuck it up with ALLI. Just continue to diet and exercise like you are.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ALLI? jesus no.

this isnt a sprint... its a marathon... take your time and do it right...
or you'll end up shiiting all over yourself halfway through the race

:lol:

snyper2k2

Awards
you guys think that after the methyl 1 d cycle i will start to lose more fat? or at least see it on the scale? I know that the scale can give numbers and that muscle is heavier and such btw.

snyper2k2

Awards
well it was 10lbs in 3 weeks. not counting the muscle that I gained. So I would guess that I probably lost between 10-15lbs

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
you guys think that after the methyl 1 d cycle i will start to lose more fat? or at least see it on the scale? I know that the scale can give numbers and that muscle is heavier and such btw.
you gotta keep your diet in check or else you'll GAIN more fat in pct. seriously man, get the EC stack. ephedrine at 25mg everyday, take at the same time as 200mg caffeine. run this for 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, then repeat. you could also use something like leviathan reloaded during the off weeks with the EC stack.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Muscle is not heavier. I still don't see what is wrong with your current progress.

snyper2k2

Awards
you guys are right. My current progress is going great. What kind of results do you guys get with the ec stack