Why Ill DEFINITELY stay a NutraPlanet customer.

krazy

Awards
:bow28:

Holy ****.

I just ordered some Xtend and two small cans of bulk powder. When I open the box, Nutra loaded me with a **** ton of samples and I just had to post it up.

I only spent $50 but I got a ton of AWESOME ****. My last order was only $8 and, even then, I got a whole baggie of samples!

Thanks Nutra! Lookin forward to usin my samples. That Dessert looks delicious. :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
That dessert stuff is very tasty. Nutra is the Best. They are fast and always put a few goodies in there. It's kinda like X-mas in every order.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the sample fairy must have packed your order.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
wow, my sample packages are usually even bigger than that too....i have a 200 something dollar order coming in tomorrow. cant wait to see what that brings. my friend got t shirts in some of his orders.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I got poop in mine...it looked like some sort of samurai primate poop or something. I also got a bunch of samples and not 1 but 2 t-shirts though so it evened out.

Mikey13

Awards
strange, i have placed two orders, one over $100 the other about $50 and no samples... but slightly damaged goods humpf lucky me!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
strange, i have placed two orders, one over $100 the other about $50 and no samples... but slightly damaged goods humpf lucky me!
hi mickey, welcome to the board! i noticed this is your first post.

did you notify cust service about the damaged goods?
i know they are very good at taking care of people who have problems w/their order.

Last edited:

krazy

Awards
I got poop in mine...it looked like some sort of samurai primate poop or something.
Increases pump and buffers lactic acid.

Did you ask for samples in the comments? Thats the trick ;)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
No fair, I get 100 dollar orders and get one lousy lean dream caplet.

Mikey13

Awards
hi mickey, welcome to the board! i noticed this is your first post.

did you notify cust service about the damaged goods.
i know they are really good at taking care of people who have problems w/their order.
it was a 0day order so sending a complaint would have been pointless...

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Lol. I ask for samples in the comment box and i don't get that many.

Reseg

Awards
Ordered $247 Tue night with regular free shipping. Arrived today. No samples, but pretty fast and good prices. However, they were out of stock on a couple of things I wanted so I held off on ordering those items.

tmilam

Awards
I've been averaging well over $200 per order for the past 3 or so months; asked for some samples in the comments line of the order form as suggested in one thread here @ AM and got NOTHING. I was kind of surprised. Maybe I need to build up some more reps before I get the extra goodies.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I got lots of styrofoam packing peanuts. :)

But I loved the fact that they sent out my package within 4 hours of placing the order. :) :) :)

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I've been averaging well over $200 per order for the past 3 or so months; asked for some samples in the comments line of the order form as suggested in one thread here @ AM and got NOTHING. I was kind of surprised. Maybe I need to build up some more reps before I get the extra goodies.

try saying how good there customer service is, it might help. brownie points are win.:thumbsup:

freakabe

Awards
wow.. I'm ffreaking jealous..

I've placed 3 $200+ orders to date and did not get a single sample at all...

Still love Nutra thou...

:cheers:

Mikey13

Awards
I got lots of styrofoam packing peanuts. :)

But I loved the fact that they sent out my package within 4 hours of placing the order. :) :) :)
yes lots of packing peanuts for me too LOL

And my order went out like 4 days later, or maybe 3 :clap2:

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
I've gotten a few over the years but i never got more than two samples in an single order.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wow.. I'm ffreaking jealous..

I've placed 3 $200+ orders to date and did not get a single sample at all...

Still love Nutra thou...

:cheers:
you need to request it in the comment box. Kiss some butt. it helps :]

Also, you can add controlled lab samples to your cart. they cost 0 cents so they just include it into your order and bam, you have samples there each time you order.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
I place a $60 order and received no samples =(

Dalamara

Awards
I've made three $250+ orders from Nutra, and the only thing I've gotten is ONE shirt, that doesn't fit.

WHAT THE HELL NUTRA?!?!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I got poop in mine...it looked like some sort of samurai primate poop or something. I also got a bunch of samples and not 1 but 2 t-shirts though so it evened out.
This samurai poop sample interests me greatly...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i got 4 packs of vasocharge, 2 samples of syntra6 1 of lean desserts, 5 golden finishes, 2 purple wraaths, 2 green magnitudes on like a 80 dollar order that i got today.

Thats not even the best one ive gotten either, Ive gotten an anabolic xtreme beanie, nutraplanet shirt, a shaker and some controlled lab samples before. I think that order was about 140 bucks not too sure.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now I'm feeling left out too :whiner: The stash's being posted are making me jealous. I might have to do another order real soon!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems to be hit or miss...I'm wondering if you use a coupon code if they leave out the samples. I used to order pretty often when I first got into bulk powders and got samples all the time...I only order during sales now and can't remember the last time I got any samples.

I can't complain though b/c their prices are consistently so damn good!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
It seems to be hit or miss...I'm wondering if you use a coupon code if they leave out the samples. I used to order pretty often when I first got into bulk powders and got samples all the time...I only order during sales now and can't remember the last time I got any samples.

Maybe that is it? Or maybe as you eluded to it has to do with what you order. I usually don't order any specials, in fact most of what I order is bulk NP supplies such as creatine, BA, CM, BCAA, etc. Perhaps they like when you buy there own bulk supplies b/c their margins are better? I'm sure it depends a lot of what they have in stock. Or maybe they just like ninjas?

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Nutra is the only place for me. In an order I placed a while ago, I found 6 of the Aspire36 two pill sample packs (before it was pulled by the Suppliment Nazi's) in the box! The wife an I were going on vacation the following week. The sample faerie must have known. Really made my vacation. Nothing since then, and I order about every other month. But after that week in Jamaica, I still feel like I owe them.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Nutra is the only place for me. In an order I placed a while ago, I found 6 of the Aspire36 two pill sample packs (before it was pulled by the Suppliment Nazi's) in the box! The wife an I were going on vacation the following week. The sample faerie must have known. Really made my vacation. Nothing since then, and I order about every other month. But after that week in Jamaica, I still feel like I owe them.
you do. now place a 500 dollar order STAT! :toofunny:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

The goldmember coupon code is awesome! 10 bucks off 50 dollars+ on our order. Saves the shipping cost plus you get a little extra discount in return. best 20 bucks ive ever spent.:dance:

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just placed am order then (>$200), should get it by the end of the week :)

lonewolf77

Awards
I just placed an 800$ order, but i didnt know about asking for samples in the comments ;). I did use a coupon code though. I wonder if its worth becoming a gold member, can you use the gold member code with another coupon code?

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
You know I read this and get really ticked. I spent $63.93 on my order I just got today. And $50 on a order not a week ago. I specifically asked for samples in the comment box and I got nothing. As a matter of fact I have not received any free samples, ever ordering over the last year. So what's up? He orders $8 and gets free samples???

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha. I will give him one out of the two!! Guess which one?
I feel like the only kid at the birthday party that did not get any cake.
getting 5 samples of golden finish, 3-4 packs of protein, some free creatine and some workout goods and tons of BCAA's isnt that great man!

oh wait yes it is. :D

It's just the luck of the draw my friend. Either that or get a ninja monkey spy of yours to work at nutraplanet. My ninja monkeys name is rene :)

Whenever I ask for samples without having talk to rene about adding something or helping me out, I never seem to get anything. But then agian I dont go out of my way to make sure that samples are included. I just mention it :]

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
The Planet is badass, and I've ordered many times for my ON and other supps. but never any samples.

ch4zl33

Awards
are you sure you guys include in the comment box "please include samples?" I did when I ordered me anabolic pump and got some vascocharge...but it made my skin itch/burn....

anyways i just switched over from bodybuilding.com and I looooveee this nurta so much more.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
are you sure you guys include in the comment box "please include samples?" I did when I ordered me anabolic pump and got some vascocharge...but it made my skin itch/burn....

anyways i just switched over from bodybuilding.com and I looooveee this nurta so much more.

yeah vasocharge makes your skin tingle, not burn, thats the effects of the beta alanine. In all honesty it doesnt bug me all that much as your body gets customed to it after awhile. Vasocharge is some good stuff!