Ideal time to take Activate Xtreme and/or Forskolin?

SHSUStudent

Awards
Just wondering if there is a certain dosing schedule I need to follow w/ these two supps.

Do either need to be taken in a certain way? With meals/fat/emptystomach/before meal/before workout?

Was think the AX might be best to take like 30min before meals... want to time the free test boost with protein disgestion?

Anyways, all pointers greatly appreciated. Thanks.

MotoXrider

Awards
i just finished my bottle of activate xtreme and i did a 1/2/1 dosing scheme. 1 when i woke up, 2 about an hour or 2 before workout and the last at about 9 or 10 at night. the only problem i ever noticed was in the morning before food i sometime had a burning sensation in my esophagus like in digestion or heartburn but eating after made that subside.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I would take forskolin right before a meal (15 minutes or so) on an empty stomach..

I say that because it allows for a maximal level of absorption, and the fact that Forskolin can increase stomach acid levels (which is a reason it's not suggested for use in individuals with stomach ulcers) but by taking it just before a meal, whatever increased levels of acid there are would be utilized in breaking down the meal..

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
For the ActX you could do like the poster above mentioned.

Other possible ways would be 2-2. Dose in the AM then another within 10-12 hours later.

Another way, if your schedule will allow you, is 1-1-1-1. Keep them evenly spread through out the day. Some like this way, but some also forget to take doses with this set up.

As far as with or without, its is your preference as well. No requirement either way.

SHSUStudent

Awards
I've been taking 6 of the AX a day, is that needed? Or does 4 seem to work just fine?

Thx for all the input.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 6 of the AX a day, is that needed? Or does 4 seem to work just fine?

Thx for all the input.
If your weight is under 220lbs then 4 should work just fine. If it is above then 6 would be more effective. I was around 213 the first time I used it and 4 worked great.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your weight is under 220lbs then 4 should work just fine. If it is above then 6 would be more effective. I was around 213 the first time I used it and 4 worked great.
I agree that Activate Xtreme dosing should be weight-dependent. At about 230lbs, I found six capsules daily (2 before breakfast / 2 late afternoon / 2 before bed) more effective than four.

SHSUStudent

Awards
Well at 207lbs @ 6ft... I guess I'll kick it down to 4 and give it a shot. Save some $$ that way too=)

Thx for the help as always, I love this board.