Albuterol Dosage - AnabolicMinds.com

Albuterol Dosage

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  155 lbs.

Albuterol Dosage

Hey, looking for some input.

I have been taking albuterol for 2 weeks now. I started with 2mg x 3 per day, and I have worked up to 6mg x 4 per day.

My problem is, I have yet to feel anything. From time to time, I think that my hand might be a bit jittery, but I think thats psychological. I've never been sensitive to stimulants at all.

Anyone who has used albuterol, do you think I should increase the dosage even higher? Also, to anyone that has used the same product, did you find that it tastes sweet, much like a grape medicine?

Appreciate any help, thanks.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know dosages, but I do know that it can taste sweet and that it's not a stimulant.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  155 lbs.

I was just referring to the stimulant like effects that many people notice. I do appreciate the taste information, it's good to know I wasn't just sold grape juice, although my research showed that many people stand behind the supplier.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Don't expect the jittery sides you get from clen. I've ran albuterol a couple times and have rarely felt any physical sides (I started to around 6mg, 4x a day @ every 3 hours - I'm pretty sure it's because I was dosing it fairly close together).

I wouldn't up the dose anymore. All you're going to do is ramp up you BP.

While albuterol dose help and does it's job, it's a lot more mild than clen.
  5. Registered User

I'm pretty sensitive to the stim effects. I can't do clen unless I'm on vacation from work, too shaky even @ 40mcg.

I can tolerate Albuterol 4mg, TID but I do have some minor but noticeable shakiness.

The flavor will depend on manufacturer. My hampster prefers the grape by reputable people.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

do a search... i know there are a few looong albuteral threads from a few months back.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Albuterol dosage
    By wellsoci in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:56 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:30 AM
  3. Albuterol dosage?
    By Tch44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 08:50 AM