Albuterol Dosage

collegeweight

Awards
Hey, looking for some input.

I have been taking albuterol for 2 weeks now. I started with 2mg x 3 per day, and I have worked up to 6mg x 4 per day.

My problem is, I have yet to feel anything. From time to time, I think that my hand might be a bit jittery, but I think thats psychological. I've never been sensitive to stimulants at all.

Anyone who has used albuterol, do you think I should increase the dosage even higher? Also, to anyone that has used the same product, did you find that it tastes sweet, much like a grape medicine?

Appreciate any help, thanks.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know dosages, but I do know that it can taste sweet and that it's not a stimulant.

collegeweight

Awards
I was just referring to the stimulant like effects that many people notice. I do appreciate the taste information, it's good to know I wasn't just sold grape juice, although my research showed that many people stand behind the supplier.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Don't expect the jittery sides you get from clen. I've ran albuterol a couple times and have rarely felt any physical sides (I started to around 6mg, 4x a day @ every 3 hours - I'm pretty sure it's because I was dosing it fairly close together).

I wouldn't up the dose anymore. All you're going to do is ramp up you BP.

While albuterol dose help and does it's job, it's a lot more mild than clen.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sensitive to the stim effects. I can't do clen unless I'm on vacation from work, too shaky even @ 40mcg.

I can tolerate Albuterol 4mg, TID but I do have some minor but noticeable shakiness.

The flavor will depend on manufacturer. My hampster prefers the grape by reputable people.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
do a search... i know there are a few looong albuteral threads from a few months back.