Anyone try tropical citrus xlevol?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love xlevol and am almost out of the fruit punch.Has anyone tried the tropical citrus flavor?I have noticed certain flavors of certain products are pretty good,while others suck.Then you're stuck with a tub of sh!tty flavored _______ saying why'd I have to do that?!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I knew this would happen.You people need to try out xlevol.It is some good stuff and the fruit punch is pretty good.Ofcourse it is still a supplement and all,but I have no trouble drinking it what so ever like others and it's sugar free.I now know of roughly ten people who have tried xlevol and all have liked it.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I had it today and it's pretty good as well.It should just be called orange though.I didn't notice anything tropical about it.I will go back and forth from tropical punch to tropical cutrus from now on.It's good stuff if anyone wants a change from their usual pre wo supp.

steaky

Awards
Hey Pantera - I'll be trying this when I get my next big load from NP.

Like the ingredient profile plus interested to hear from you that it causes no jitters (I'm really sensitive to stims).

Every pre WO supp these days seems to have Beta Alanine in it which feels like how I imagine Godzilla feels when the whole of Tokyo is firing machine guns at him - annoying.

Will give an update on the product after a couple of weeks.