Looking for something new

irv2869

Awards
Hopefully i'm posting in the correct forum, but either way, this is my first post. ive been reading this site for a few years now and have gotten alot of great information. Currently i'm looking for a new supplement. Theres just so many on the market now i dont know what works what doesnt whats fake whats worth the money and trouble and whats not. I'm 24 and ive taken a bunch of different supps. in the past. I started with m-1-t from legal gear that was beyond the best thing i have ever taken. the pumps were rediculous, and the strength and weight gain were awesome. I also took M-1-D, or methyl dien which isnt the legal gear m1d, that i got from a friend in jacksonville florida most recently. Didn't really feel the same pumps as with m1t but was some what satisfied. the last supp i took was the new legal gear stack, m1d masterdrol and formadrol. wasnt overall impressed kind of think it was a waste of money. anyone have suggestions. im borderline thinking of taking test injections, but want something oral thats available first. any help?

current weight 170, height 5'8''. lately been doing the HIT training system from the mens health HIT book. any suggestions regarding routine as well?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i think ud have better luck in the steroid section with this...steroid talk in this part is a :nono:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
youve done that many cycles and u still only weigh 170...thats gotta suck...have tried raising ur calories to 4500 or more...and MMV2(LM) is a great product when used properly...and NOTHING will be as good as M1T...so if ur gonna compare every PH u take to M1T ur gonna be let down bigtime...

and yeah post in the steroid forum...

irv2869

Awards
thanks for the advice on which forum to post in. and "jared" yeah it does suck... thanks for being a ****. and i started out weighing 140 so 30 lbs on 3 cycles i think is alright.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice on which forum to post in. and "jared" yeah it does suck... thanks for being a ****. and i started out weighing 140 so 30 lbs on 3 cycles i think is alright.

it is. 10 lbs a cycle are good gains. have u tried fixing up your diet though? i would look there first before doing another cycle.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt trying to offend u...im sorry if u misunderstood...i was just stating that all that hard work and u still only weigh 170 pounds...just saying it might be time to change things up a bit...

u might want to do longer cycles(3-ad)...or even some natural products so its easier to maintain...u might get better results that way...for me short cycles of any PH dont do much...atleast for me...ive always liked longer cycles...maybe even some 3-ad and some MMV2 for 8 weeks...you could throw in a methyl too...like halo or epi and run them for the first 5 weeks...but remember to have all the support supplemnts..

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Why were you even taking steroids at 140lbs especially starting off with something as strong as m1t