Anabolic Xtreme Ultimate Mass Cycle

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Hey I ordered this stack last week it came in, and I was told by a couple people this is a better option then taking a ph, since I am 20. I am going on a month cycle, and I have the PCT for my post. Any other things I should know before I start? I am going to eat as much as I can and well see what happens.

Oh and should I stay on creatine?

footster

footster

Awards
i wouldnt see a problem with adding creatine..unless there is info on it having negative effects with the stack. But looks sick let me know how it goes.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
all of those products do NOT need a PCT...and you should run them for 8 weeks to really see full benefits of LBM/fatloss...

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
thats great, guess ill order more bottles if it helps

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I second the suggestion of a two month cycle of this. You have to go at least two months to see anything from it. It was a good cycle for me.
And I don't know what you have for PCT but you do not need it for this, There are no PH's in it.

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
Hey I ordered this stack last week it came in, and I was told by a couple people this is a better option then taking a ph, since I am 20. I am going on a month cycle, and I have the PCT for my post. Any other things I should know before I start? I am going to eat as much as I can and well see what happens.

Oh and should I stay on creatine?

To get the most out of this cycle I would suggest that you run it for 8-12 weeks. You can use creatine while your on this cycle if you want. PCT isn't required for this cycle the only thing you would have to do once you were done would be give yourself some time off before running any other cycles. Typical rule of thumb is time on = time off. Make sure your drinking plenty of water during this cycle. If you need any help with a dosing schedule or any other questions in general just let me know.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
To get the most out of this cycle I would suggest that you run it for 8-12 weeks. You can use creatine while your on this cycle if you want. PCT isn't required for this cycle the only thing you would have to do once you were done would be give yourself some time off before running any other cycles. Typical rule of thumb is time on = time off. Make sure your drinking plenty of water during this cycle. If you need any help with a dosing schedule or any other questions in general just let me know.
Cool thanks alot