vpx meltdown or recreate

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
If you have used both of these please give me some feedback on which on you liked better.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've used Meltdown. It kicks some serious ass. I haven't tried Recreate and the only reason I gave the new Meltdown a shot was because of my prior success with the previous formula. It's a KICKASS formula and you feel good on it. It doesn't murder your appetite and it won't keep you up at night or crank you out like some stim blends. Meltdown is mainly for focus, motivation, fatloss, and appetite control.

edit: I still use Meltdown.

Last edited:
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, no problem. Meltdown, forskolin, green tea + sesamin = one potent as hell stack.

bronson1

Awards
I actually use both- I am on Recreate @2caps twice a day- I have a somewhat high tolerance to stims so sometimes I'll add a cap or two of Meltdown for extra focus/mood enhancement. As far as which one is better, it def depends on what your looking for- If you are looking for something with a nice clean energy kick and mood enhancement Meltdown might be better, yet if its just for fat loss and stims have a harsh effect on you Recreate might be the better option. I find uses for both of them, and I really love the Recreate- Just my .02 cents though

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Obviously recreate would be my #1, but i haven't used Meltdown, I've heard great feedback though. Something to keep inmind about the Meltdown is adrenal suppression and a rise in cortisol levels, Recreate was formulated to be gentle on the adrenals and continue to work perfectly without giving you that "cracked out" feeling. Either one is a solid choice, but if you go with Meltdown i'd suggest you run some Reset AD during and after to support your adrenal glands.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to the difference between the Meltdown and Redline caps. Looking for a good burner without the forskolin as it tears me up.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I've used both, and Recreate is the better of the two hands down. Meltdown is decent sure; good energy, great focus and mood elevation, but as for FAT burning (this IS the intended purpose is it not) Recreate just slaps the bejeesus out of anything else on the market. It kills my appetite nearly as well as ECA without the jitters and everytime I take a dose I can feel significant warming. Coupled with AP I literally have no desire for sugar or junk and have had no troubles sticking to even an aggressive caloric defecit cycling schedule (6,7,800+ defecits every third day), and this is coming from an endo-meso with a typical appetite in the 3500 kcal range.

I'm sure it sounds like I'm hugging USP's nuts here but trust me when I say "You don't know what you're missing".

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've used both, and Recreate is the better of the two hands down. Meltdown is decent sure; good energy, great focus and mood elevation, but as for FAT burning (this IS the intended purpose is it not) Recreate just slaps the bejeesus out of anything else on the market. It kills my appetite nearly as well as ECA without the jitters and everytime I take a dose I can feel significant warming. Coupled with AP I literally have no desire for sugar or junk and have had no troubles sticking to even an aggressive caloric defecit cycling schedule (6,7,800+ defecits every third day), and this is coming from an endo-meso with a typical appetite in the 3500 kcal range.

I'm sure it sounds like I'm hugging USP's nuts here but trust me when I say "You don't know what you're missing".
It's reviews like this that make me want to try a product ;)

I just finished Meltdown and was quite pleased though. As far as my adrenals, I was ramped up to a good amount of caps at the end and when I came off and used some adrenal support, I felt good.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I just finished Meltdown and was quite pleased though. As far as my adrenals, I was ramped up to a good amount of caps at the end and when I came off and used some adrenal support, I felt good.
You *could* always stack a cap or two of Meltdown with Recreate. Not that you would... but you could :woohoo:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You *could* always stack a cap or two of Meltdown with Recreate. Not that you would... but you could :woohoo:
lol. I'm done with stims for a little while... It's a promise I made to myself/my body that I must keep. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
half way through bottles of meltdown/powerful. just ordered recreate, can't wait to add it in. btw-powerful added to meltdown is great for fasted cardio first thing in morning, great eye opener. don't forget the reset. have to throw this endorsement in, reset ad is one of the most under-rated supps i can think of.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate my mirror into a magic one lol. It's not magic but it is steady.

Yah very little stimulation in recreate but the fat melting effect is undeniable. You have to have patience though, it takes a couple weeks to start noticing fat loss. You will notice some feeling of well being and some small appetite suppression on some days early on. Oh and you will heat up, that you should notice right away.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Recreate my mirror into a magic one lol. It's not magic but it is steady.

Yah very little stimulation in recreate but the fat melting effect is undeniable. You have to have patience though, it takes a couple weeks to start noticing fat loss. You will notice some feeling of well being and some small appetite suppression on some days early on. Oh and you will heat up, that you should notice right away.
good heads-up.

djl

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through a bottle of Meltdown (and others over the last 2 years). This is the only supplement that I can say made a difference in fat loss for me. One bottle and there were noticeable body composition differences, for the better. Appetite suppression, good mental state, everything that I want in a fat burner.

I'm currently doing a Recreate/Leviathon Reloaded stack. While it appears to be working, Meltdown by itself proved more effective than my current stack. I DO notice more of an increase in facial heat on Recreate/lr, but so far that hasn't translated into quicker fat loss.

When done with recreate/lr, I'll migrate back to Meltdown after a month or so off of supps. For me, there's nothing that beats it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many days are you into your current stack.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through a bottle of Meltdown (and others over the last 2 years). This is the only supplement that I can say made a difference in fat loss for me. One bottle and there were noticeable body composition differences, for the better. Appetite suppression, good mental state, everything that I want in a fat burner.

I'm currently doing a Recreate/Leviathon Reloaded stack. While it appears to be working, Meltdown by itself proved more effective than my current stack. I DO notice more of an increase in facial heat on Recreate/lr, but so far that hasn't translated into quicker fat loss.

When done with recreate/lr, I'll migrate back to Meltdown after a month or so off of supps. For me, there's nothing that beats it.
Meltdown is like motivation and fatloss in a bottle. It's amazing in terms of versatility, technology (new compounds), and the fact that it won't stim you out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Into 2nd week now.
Much too early for any comparison really. You should not notice any significant difference from this kind of product till your well into the second week. The only things you should have noticed is increased temperature some appetite suppresion a feeling of well being not noticed by some. Any real fat loss would be mostly plecebo effect. Wait a few more weeks then make a comparison.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Much too early for any comparison really. You should not notice any significant difference from this kind of product till your well into the second week. The only things you should have noticed is increased temperature some appetite suppresion a feeling of well being not noticed by some. Any real fat loss would be mostly plecebo effect. Wait a few more weeks then make a comparison.
If I'm not getting the appetite suppression and overall good feeling by the second week (which I haven't to any great degree on Recreate and LR), then for me it's not a good fat loss supp.

Personally, as long as I can keep my appetite and mood up, my diet plan is stuck to and the people around me still want to be around me.

It's all about help with control and mood for me. As far as any potential fat burning increase, that's always a nice bonus, but IMO if you can keep your diet in check and actually workout, non-competitors like myself do just fine.

I don't know if it's even possible to quantify just how much aid a fat burner gives (the actual fat burning portion of a "diet" pill), but a guess would put it at not a large % in the total scheme of things.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Meltdown is like motivation and fatloss in a bottle. It's amazing in terms of versatility, technology (new compounds), and the fact that it won't stim you out.
It's the best I've run to date. I'll still experiment in the future (not the next run, but maybe after that), but so far nothing really compares for me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the best I've run to date. I'll still experiment in the future (not the next run, but maybe after that), but so far nothing really compares for me.
All I am saying is there are major benefits to this supp into weeks 3 and 4 where fat loss would be more obvious. I am very aware of what is happening with my body as I have been doing this for a long time. I am very sensitive to stims though so I avoid anything with a lot of stimulation. As far as fat loss is concerned I have never used anything that really worked. Like I said I know how my body reacts so when I see additional fat loss without a change in diet and without much loss of weight, I know I'm on to something.

What is the best for fat loss I don't know, I have not taken meltdown. I just know that Recreate is very good. Not because it motivates me (there is a mild euphoria) don't need that. Not so much for appetite suppression (I do tend to eat a little cleaner) but because it burns fat of me and leaves my muscle alone. In 20 years I have not seen this happen the way it happens with Recreate. Maybe meltdown does motivate better, that is not what I am looking for. So it depends what you need I guess.

I know a lot of people are missing the fat loss benefits because of lack of experience with how their bodies react during dieting. Some are people who are looking for stimulation and the product wasn't meant for that. Some are looking for greater appetite suppresion. Unfortunately you will probably get more of the with a stim product as it reacts that way with the stomach. Anphetamines have always been good appetite suppressors. So what are you left with... the product design was to burn fat and it does this very well. It does it without excess stimulation which I find a plus not a minus.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
I am loving some meltdown!!! I decided to add in some psuedoephedrine and try one pill of meltdown a day. I have to take psuedo because it clears out my sinuses, and the combination of these is awesome. I can say I have been losing fat and gaining muscle on this supp, but I think it is mainly because it gives me really good focus. I have never tried a supplement that caused appetite suppression and I have tried everything. I think it just comes downt to getting it in your head that you aren't gonna eat crap anymore, and thats what i did. I am almost done with the meltdown and am about to start on my newest stack which consists of Acetyl L-Carnitine (500 grams), 1,3-dimethylamylamine Caps, RPM (110 capsules),Drive (110 caps), HemodrauliX (180 Liquid Softgels), SOMNIDREN GH, Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams). This is gonna be a monster so look out for me when I start. I am gonna log it and post befor and after pics. This will be fun, HAHAHA:woohoo::woohoo:

BruteSlayer

Awards
the "feel good effect" from meltdown comes from the ingredient Phenethylamine (PEA). do a search on other fat burners containing this indgredient and see what you come up with. i'm sure they will give you the same good results that meltdown gives you, if not better depending on its other ingredients.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
the "feel good effect" from meltdown comes from the ingredient Phenethylamine (PEA). do a search on other fat burners containing this indgredient and see what you come up with. i'm sure they will give you the same good results that meltdown gives you, if not better depending on its other ingredients.
I knew someone would say this. PEA sucks ass. It does. The PEA/hordenine combo SUCKS. Period. It's not PEA. It's methyl-PEA and some R-beta isomer as well. It also has methyl-hordenine. It's like comparing the lame ADHD drug Adderall to Desoxyn (pure methamphetamine). One's methylated and the other isn't.

PEA/hordenine will get you high only to slam you down in the dirt. It holds NO value in bodybuilding or athletics. The combo in Meltdown keeps you feeling satisfied and won't let you down.

BruteSlayer

Awards
I knew someone would say this. PEA sucks ass. It does. The PEA/hordenine combo SUCKS. Period. It's not PEA. It's methyl-PEA and some R-beta isomer as well. It also has methyl-hordenine. It's like comparing the lame ADHD drug Adderall to Desoxyn (pure methamphetamine). One's methylated and the other isn't.

PEA/hordenine will get you high only to slam you down in the dirt. It holds NO value in bodybuilding or athletics. The combo in Meltdown keeps you feeling satisfied and won't let you down.
+1.....you got into more detail of what i was touching on.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the feel good aspect may actually be superior to Recreate. Interesting, maybe I'll have to give it a try sometime.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So the feel good aspect may actually be superior to Recreate. Interesting, maybe I'll have to give it a try sometime.
Recreate seems good as far as "USP Labs is great and innovational"... VPX Meltdown put me back on track after my terrible downfall. I could take just 2 caps in the morning and maybe 1 more before workout/cardio and boy would I feel amazing all day. My mood lit up and fatloss was definitely taking place!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I don't need any stimulation but I like to feel good. Is there a stim involved, I don't like to feel buzzed.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Well, there is 75mg of caffeine per cap, like Recreate. However, I don't feel a strong stimulation with it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate isn't that bad so I should be ok. Anyway another run maybe as I am going to be on recreate for another month or so.

BruteSlayer

Awards
Yah I don't need any stimulation but I like to feel good. Is there a stim involved, I don't like to feel buzzed.
i got a meltdown sample pack with me but haven't tried this product yet. if its got 150mg of caffeine total as mentioned, i don't think thats a large amount unless you are sensitive to the other ingredients. good luck dude.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i got a meltdown sample pack with me but haven't tried this product yet. if its got 150mg of caffeine total as mentioned, i don't think thats a large amount unless you are sensitive to the other ingredients. good luck dude.
I noticed that the ingredients are greatly enhanced by taking it with Bioperine. They're also enhanced with a scoop of Poseidon. Also, anything like SAMe, tyrosine, DL-Phenylalanine would enhance it's capabilities!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 2
Supplements 11
Supplements 1
Stallion83 Supplements 6