Cissus question?

we1todd2it3

Awards
is cissus meant to alleviate pain in joints temporarily? or does it repair and mend joints for permanent benefits??

or would animal flex or any other supp yield permenent benefits?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my understanding is that cissus will actually help repair issues with ligaments and tendons. I also think it acts as an anti-inflamatory.

I've been taking supercissus for tendonitis in my knee and it has been helpfull.

we1todd2it3

Awards
if you stop taking it tho, will the effects last?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, the benefits it provided don't fade once you stop taking it

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what kind of injury do you have?

we1todd2it3

Awards
my ankles, knees crack very often and sometimes quite loud. and my lower back has been hurting for the past year. would this help either permanently? animal flex or supercissus for permanent benefits?? dumb question? u be the judge. . .

smutty

smutty

Awards
my knees are terrible. I take cissus every day. When I stop taking it the pain returns. I don't think anything is really repaired but it eliminates the pain.

we1todd2it3

Awards
has anyone tried glucosamene? or animal flex???? i heard that it has a good profile for joints. . .

my knees are terrible. I take cissus every day. When I stop taking it the pain returns. I don't think anything is really repaired but it eliminates the pain.

You take cissus and do the same exercises before using cissus?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cissus also works as an anti inflamatory...this sounds like this is what the cissus is providing you. if your issues are not related to ligament or tendon problems then I don't believe cissus is going to provide much benefit beyond the before mentioned.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
glucosamine is a joke!, cissus the lower % extract the more potent joint ligament repairing qualities

flipp

Awards
can somebody explain how that % thing works? i got the bulk cissus from 1fast400, which i think is 5%. and other stuff i've seen is 20%. is low better or is high better? and if high is better, do ya want to take more low, if that's what you've got, to make up for it being, well, low?

goaussiego

goaussiego

Awards
glucosamine isn't so much a joke, it just doesn't work for us bodybuilders most of who are under the age of 30 or so and have no need for glucosamine. it is only usefull for when cartlidge wear is the problem with arthritis and such but cissus is a great products for sore tendons and ligaments. ive done a shoulder ac injury and use cissus and get good pain relief but i dont think its permanent i have pain when i dont use it, but plus cissus is also proven to help lose fat, ive read case studies that show with no change in diet people on cissus will lose fat compared to control groups

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
glucosamine isn't so much a joke, it just doesn't work for us bodybuilders most of who are under the age of 30 or so and have no need for glucosamine. it is only usefull for when cartlidge wear is the problem with arthritis and such but cissus is a great products for sore tendons and ligaments. ive done a shoulder ac injury and use cissus and get good pain relief but i dont think its permanent i have pain when i dont use it, but plus cissus is also proven to help lose fat, ive read case studies that show with no change in diet people on cissus will lose fat compared to control groups

its a joke compared to the other options out there

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
the latest studies show that cissus has some kind of effect inhibiting cortisol from attaching to its receptors, that's why it lowers inflammation and aid recovery, in my case I have to say I notice an improvement on my joints and a great improvement on my cholesterol profile and inflammation markers( I made blood test after a cycle).
just one more thing, seems that the active miracle ingredient its the ketosterones so people should by the product standardized for the biggest percentage( i remember primaforce)

shimshadee

Awards
my doc said i need to get tommy john surgery but i really don't want to but would super cissus help with the pain

VetteGal

Awards
my doc said i need to get tommy john surgery but i really don't want to but would super cissus help with the pain

My doctor told me the same thing but I chose to give prolotherapy a try first. I had 4 injections and am totally healed. The key to prolo is making sure the injection is given in the point tender spot. The injections are not fun but the result is great.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
My doctor told me the same thing but I chose to give prolotherapy a try first. I had 4 injections and am totally healed. The key to prolo is making sure the injection is given in the point tender spot. The injections are not fun but the result is great.
interesting never heard of this treatment and i just looked it up, guess it sorta makes sense