leviathan reloaded and coffee

cessna

cessna

Awards
hello....i just started my leviathan reloaded i was wondering if its ok to drink coffee while im taking leviathan...i am use to drink coffee before my workouts its that ok?

epixep

epixep

Awards
You probably could, but I'm here to rant about how you just flat out shouldn't drink coffee... ever. :run:

cessna

cessna

Awards
thanks for the response...but i didnt understand this part (about how you just flat out shouldn't drink coffee) i lived in the U.S but im not form here can you xplain me that part

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loves me some coffee/leviathan reloaded.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
there was a thread a few months ago with almost the exact same title.
Its fine. Dont go overboard.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'm drinking coffee after just taking my first dose of LR. I'll probably stay at one cup. One 16 oz. cup that is.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded has about 75mg's of caffeine per PILL.

Coffee has about 75-150mgs per cup based upon its strength and size.

The normal dose of LR is 2 caps, which is 150mg's. So instead of taking 2 caps of LR, just take 1 and have your coffee.

There is no problem mixing multiple sources of caffeine as long as you keep the dose in mind. This also varies wildly based on your personal tolerances.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on your tolerance for stims/caffeine. Only way to tell is to continue your normal dose of Levi-R and drink coffee. Best way to know.

And about coffee, it's my savior. Especially a Skinny Latte, No-Fat, No Whip from Starbucks. Mmmmmm....

rcaz01

Awards
I drank coffe while taking Leviathan only my usual one cup on the way to work and did not have any issues.

As far as coffee being bad for you I still think the benefits out way the negatives unless you are one of those people that drink like 8 cups a day.

Link to positives of drinking coffee...again everything in moderation...
http://www.webmd.com/content/Article/110/109786.htm

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
^^ Ive read that article before... thats not a good thing

all it says is that Americans GET more antioxidants from coffee... but in reality, fruit and veggies are sooooo much better.

coffee has some benefits, but high caffeine content can quickly outweigh these benefits. a cup a day is ok, but more than that and the benefits are counter-productive.

After coffee, the study showed the other top 10 sources of antioxidants in the American diet were:

* Black tea
* Bananas
* Dried beans
* Corn
* Red wine
* Beer (lager style)
* Apples
* Tomatoes
* Potatoes
the american diet is sad... missing out on sooo many tasty fruits... ah well... low demand keeps my costs down

cessna

cessna

Awards
thanks to everybody for the replies....im not a big addict to coffee....but i like to have at least one cup a day... i guess ill stay with that cup
i just didnt know if it was bad while on leviathan.

does anybody knows how many time after you start leviathan you begin to feel the effects....im referring to energy and mood effects.....i just started yesterday

thanks

rcaz01

Awards
^^ Ive read that article before... thats not a good thing

all it says is that Americans GET more antioxidants from coffee... but in reality, fruit and veggies are sooooo much better.

coffee has some benefits, but high caffeine content can quickly outweigh these benefits. a cup a day is ok, but more than that and the benefits are counter-productive.

the american diet is sad... missing out on sooo many tasty fruits... ah well... low demand keeps my costs down

I looked up the actual study too and realize it is skewed since it is a ratio based on intake. In other words the study shows antioxidants from coffee as high because Americans consume 10X the coffee of other antioxidant rich foods.

My point was only to point out what you said, a cup in the morning is okay.

Cessna, I actually noticed more energy on Levi-R right away during my workouts, it was also noticable on days where I did not get much sleep the night before. It was not as dramatic as a lot of other stims but I just felt a bit more alert and ready to lift.

cessna

cessna

Awards
thanks RCAZ01....i just started yestarday and im not feeling those effects everybody said....im taking 3 pills a day, yestarday i felt my body temperature high but that was it.....this is my firts time using this kind of product...i hope i can feel the effects in the middle of the week...

cessna

cessna

Awards
BIGcactus its a fat incinerating lean muscle potentiator

gives you:

-energy
-lean muscle mass
-fat loss
-moood enhancer

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hello....i just started my leviathan reloaded i was wondering if its ok to drink coffee while im taking leviathan...i am use to drink coffee before my workouts its that ok?
I do ALL the time and never get over stimmed at all. I love my coffee...