Forskolin Question... Feeling Extremely Hot

SHSUStudent

Awards
Hi Guys,

I just started taking bulk forskolin from NutraPlanet the other day... it's only been 3 days, so not much to tell yet in terms of weight loss or effect.

I have noticed one thing though... Everytime I take it I feel some type of thermo effect. I'm sitting here at work right now under an AC vent and actually sweating a bit. It's not streaming down the forehead or anything, more like a damp lower back. Anyone else experience this?

Three days ago I started:

Forskolin at 25mg - 3x/day

Activate Xtreme - 6 caps/day

Maca - 9g/day

ATD - 25mg/day

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
You are increasing test and slightly upregulating your thyroid levels, it makes sense.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just some evidence that your NP bulk forskolin is legit and doing what it is supposed to.

forskolin is a thermo, boosting your metabolism by increasing thyroid production.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
increased thyroid output can result in any of the following symptoms -
Excessive sweating
Heat intolerance
Increased bowel movements
Tremor
Nervousness; agitation
Rapid heart rate
Weight loss
Fatigue
Decreased concentration

SHSUStudent

Awards
Thx for the feedback guys. I've been making the mistake of taking my last dose of forskolin right before bed... and waking up drenched in sweat.

The stack I just layed out for you guys is supposed to help with a recomp. Any suggestions regarding anything I should change or add?

I'm trying to lean out with the hopes of gaining some muscle at the same time... eating very clean and LOTS of protein and healthy fats.

SHSUStudent

Awards
Just a followup... I took the forskolin at 8am and the thermo feeling/sweating went away at about 11:30-12.

I guess that is why they rec dosing 4x/day. I just happened to forget my powder at the house today, so won't be able to get my next serving until 6... :aargh:

timmay8989

Awards
Drive made me sweat like crazy too, i was told it was the forskolin. Eventually your body adjusts and you dont seem to notice the increased body temp. at least thats how it went for me

SHSUStudent

Awards
Drive made me sweat like crazy too, i was told it was the forskolin. Eventually your body adjusts and you dont seem to notice the increased body temp. at least thats how it went for me
How were your results on Drive?

timmay8989

Awards
they were great. About 8 lbs mostly lean. Almost all my lifts went up as well. Halfway through i began stacking with RPM, which imo is an amazing pre workout formula.
but on the forskolin note i deff. realized increased sweating also. It did seem to fade after a while, but the weight kept going up and the fat stayed off