Adrenal Gland Issues. Reset AD/Venom

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
My body is in complete crash mode for energy. I work for Redbull, it doesn't matter how many I drink. Sugar free or not. 95% of the time sugar free. (Probably still not doing my body any good) I've stopped drinking them. Im working 55 hours a week or more to save for a cycle + everything else in life.(girlfriend, school, gym, cooking, yes I prepare all my food for the day in 2 hours)

I feel shut down 24/7, its a struggle everyday to just wake up. 7 1/2 hours never feels enough. I'll sleep 12 hours and still feel somewhat better.

I'm going to purchase Reset AD. Should this help? I feel like no caffeine or stims have any effects anymore. Im also in a cutting phase. Should I use Reset AD for about 2 weeks then jump on my Venom Hyper Drive? I want full effects of my fat burner.

I also drink Green & Black Teas. Nothing really works. I feel completely dead. Mountain Dew use to allow me to not even sleep for 48+ hours.

abraxus1gd

abraxus1gd

Awards
I feel your pain. I was in the same boat. Reset AD definitely works (maybe even too well; I had trouble sleeping for a week once Reset really kicked in). You need to cut out stims for a couple of weeks. I would say a month, but I know that for true stim junkies like you and I, that's not realistic. Give reset about a week to start working. If you have trouble sleeping while on Reset, cut back the dosage slightly, but realize that your body must recompensate and this may result in temp. loss of sleep.

whoareit

whoareit

Awards
Reset AD should help. I'd think twice about venom though. Nothing has burnt me out and made me crash like that stuff. Too strong if you ask me.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I was supposed to be at the gym 3 hours ago, see what its doing, im going to go now... GIVE IT MY ALL OR GO THE FUVK HOME B!TCH(haha, I do talk to myself like that at the gym though)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Reset AD should help. I'd think twice about venom though. Nothing has burnt me out and made me crash like that stuff. Too strong if you ask me.
x2

Not to bash Venom, but the stuff is loaded with caffeine/stims. This is the last thing you need right now.
What I would suggest is SLOWLY cutting out the stims.. do this as quickly as comfortable, but take your time.

Reset AD can help restore the Adrenal System, but this can take a while. You should start to notice results within the first week or two, but the actual repair cycle can take months. Youve damaged your Adrenal System for months, if not years... so you cant fix it in a week or two.

I would recommend a stim free fat burner such as DCP... and if you wanted a low stim fat burner in addition, you can check out leviathan or Recreate... these should be taken in place to your regular caffeine consumption, not in addition to it.

If you would rather take Reset AD for 2 weeks, then jump on a high stimulated product... you might lose weight, but it will be very short lived. Your adrenal Glands influence many aspects of your body.. from metabolism to testosterone production... id play it safe than sorry.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Also... take it easy at the gym.

Weight training stresses the body immensely, while this is good for building muscle... its is not good if your body's stress center is already hindered. When I am feeling overly stressed, Ill stick to medium intensity cardio for no more than 30 mins... something to get the blood flowing, but its not enough to cause further damage from stress.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely.

You think a month of this stuff will help? Also, how about benedryl for bed? It helps with receptors and makes them sensitive?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely.

You think a month of this stuff will help? Also, how about benedryl for bed? It helps with receptors and makes them sensitive?
You could see your doctor and have him do some bloodwork/saliva tests. Maybe you can benefit from a Rx for Cortef (Hydrocortisone).

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
the best adrenal gland restoration comes from rest, rest from stims, vitamins and herbs help speed recorvery. ive found kicking up my diet and experiance energy that boarders the energy that i would get from stims the more i eat the more power i have stored away for when i need it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely.

it may not work for you, but if i take a reset ad before bed it helps me sleep better.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
it may not work for you, but if i take a reset ad before bed it helps me sleep better.
really?

i only take it in the mornign and afternoon... sometimes i get a mild energy boost after taking it,... its not from stimulants, but i think its just unstressing me...
never wanted to take it at night in risk that it would activate my already-overactive thought process adn keep me up.

even taking it in the afternoon thou.. i still sleep like a baby... my favorite effect of RAD

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Moderation is key. True in almost all aspects in life. Too much of one thing usually has it's repercussions.

I've never taken Reset AD, but was thinking about it. I ran Venom for awhile and although it was a great stim/fat burner, I had crashed after stopping it. Didn't have any money for another supplement, so instead, I cut out most stims (still had some morning coffee), increased calories from a cut to a lean lean bulk, got more rest and kept up my vitamins, minerals & antioxidants.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really?

i only take it in the mornign and afternoon... sometimes i get a mild energy boost after taking it,... its not from stimulants, but i think its just unstressing me...
never wanted to take it at night in risk that it would activate my already-overactive thought process adn keep me up.

even taking it in the afternoon thou.. i still sleep like a baby... my favorite effect of RAD
dave, you know everyone reacts differently, but some weekend when you don't have to get up early give it a shot. i have terrible sleep issues and reset really helps. all the stims i do, reset is a godsend. btw try a bliss shot sometime with a reset, it will relax the heck out of you. talk about unwinding!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
dave, you know everyone reacts differently, but some weekend when you don't have to get up early give it a shot. i have terrible sleep issues and reset really helps. all the stims i do, reset is a godsend. btw try a bliss shot sometime with a reset, it will relax the heck out of you. talk about unwinding!
sounds good...
I wanted to try the bliss shots, but i saw caffeine and decided against it. I consume about 50mg of caffeine in an entire WEEK, so if i took the bliss shot at night, i think it would keep me up. I have tried bulk kanna thou, and that was interesting, but the high % extract that I got provided more energy than anything else. I guess I could give a bliss shot a go on a saturday afternoon.
I have such sleep issues that I try to keep everything more or less uniform day-to-day.

The best thing i find to unwind is a glass of wine, but i need a substitute because alcohol works as a relaxant, but it also can mess up your sleep cycle.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
While cutting out stims you might want to give MST's cordygen at go. The increase in oxygen intake should help pep you up some. I have not yet tried it so i can not give any personal experience but maybe someone else can chime in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
would benedryl be helpful?
benedryl will help, its the only ingredient in sominex. i use it once in awhile, but it clogs up my sinus's.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
benedryl will help, its the only ingredient in sominex. i use it once in awhile, but it clogs up my sinus's.
i use it for sleep... usually 1-2 nights a week

but its supposed to work well for clearing receptors. popular with the clen / albuterol crowd

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tried a Reset AD before sleeping last night, and slept great! Thanks for the tip. :)
yeah, i have a physically demanding job and work lots of 12's on 3rd shift. sometimes i get too stimmed up at work and can't turn it off to go to sleep, reset really helps unwind. glad it worked for you!