MMV2 vs. Methyl 1 D

1. Registered User
    Answers

MMV2 vs. Methyl 1 D

I'm interested in giving MMV2 a run, but was wondering what the difference is b/w MMV2 and Methyl 1 D. The active anabolic agent in Methyl 1 D is 85 mg. of 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one, while the active anabolic agent in MMV2 is 100 mg. of 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one. Is there any difference b/w the two, aside from dosage; and what is the effect if any of the 5-ene in the M1D.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abraxus1gd View Post
    I'm interested in giving MMV2 a run, but was wondering what the difference is b/w MMV2 and Methyl 1 D. The active anabolic agent in Methyl 1 D is 85 mg. of 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one, while the active anabolic agent in MMV2 is 100 mg. of 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one. Is there any difference b/w the two, aside from dosage; and what is the effect if any of the 5-ene in the M1D.
    Yea bro MMV2 coverts to stanolone( name of DHT) Personally I enjoy MMV2 much more than M1d If I were you I'd pick up the MMV2... the aggression,mental focus and decent strength gains are very enjoyable! Im actually currently running MMV2 at the moment!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Also, I'd like to get everyone's take on these two supps. I've taken M1D before, and have found both the effects and the results rather mild (decent pumps, couple of lean pounds added, increased agression, increased stamina). I've heard some great things about MMV2 though. Thoughts, opinions, suggestions will be much appreciated
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks. I think I'll probably go ahead and pick up some MMV2 before the Nazis at the FDA ruin everything again. I've also got a cycle of Epi lined up and am just putting the finishing touches on my diet, pct, etc. Any thoughts on stacking the two.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abraxus1gd View Post
    Thanks. I think I'll probably go ahead and pick up some MMV2 before the Nazis at the FDA ruin everything again. I've also got a cycle of Epi lined up and am just putting the finishing touches on my diet, pct, etc. Any thoughts on stacking the two.
    Dam that would be hot..... Id do it! Would def be fun!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

The more I think about it, the better it sounds. May as well run the stack, see the results. Will start in early June, and def. run a log if you guys want to see if it's worth it. Thanks for your 2 cents bro.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Looks like a interesting stack. If you have the time please log it or at the very least give an overview of your thoughts.
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

They are both good in there own right but MMV2 is definately amazing to say the least. For it being completely DSHEA compliant and as pody as it is woooo... Eric killed it bringing that bad boy out thats fa shoooo!

Epi and MMV2 is amazing, ive run it, loved it, and i WILL run it again!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    They are both good in there own right but MMV2 is definately amazing to say the least. For it being completely DSHEA compliant and as pody as it is woooo... Eric killed it bringing that bad boy out thats fa shoooo!

Epi and MMV2 is amazing, ive run it, loved it, and i WILL run it again!
    Beat you again!!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I've personally stacked M1d w/masterdol put on 20lbs in a 6week cycle. Although the aggression was something I had to be aware outside the gym! I just grabbed some mmv2 & hemodrol by est what do you guys think about stacking those together, Any danger. Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MMV2, Methyl 1-d side effects, Help please
    By xmonsterv23x in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 11:49 AM
  2. methyl 1-d maybe mmv2 cycle questions...
    By heat83 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 12:12 PM
  3. LG's MMV2 and Methyl 1-d Log
    By gnrfan in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 03:23 AM
  4. Methyl 1-D vs. MMV2..which ones stronger?
    By json75 in forum LG Sciences
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 09:57 PM
  5. methyl 1-d mmv2 pct
    By kingEE in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:58 PM