how's the ride on Recreate (for stim sensetive people)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I can chug coffee, energy drinks, etc. and be fine. Most pre-workout supps I can handle too, but stimulant blends that fall into the 'fat burner/thermogenic/hardcore cutting' category give me adverse reactions quite often. I'm giving up my practically full Tri-lean box because of this even though I felt it would have been quite effective if I could easily adapt to it. So how's recreate from a stim perspective? Anyone else out there who's a bit stim sensitive able to use it without it making you feel too bad?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i believe in volcom's log he discusses the lack of the crazy stim effect. basically not supposed to be a stim type fat burner, rather an extremely well put together and efficient fat burner.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im really sensitive to stims right now and i can habdle recreate. if i drink a Monster energy drink i cant sleep like till 5-6 am of the next day lol
But i have used several doses of recreate (from 4-7caps) and im able to sleep

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
im really sensitive to stims right now and i can habdle recreate. if i drink a Monster energy drink i cant sleep like till 5-6 am of the next day lol
But i have used several doses of recreate (from 4-7caps) and im able to sleep
lol damn man, I can drink 3 energy drink tall cans a day and sleep,
but some stims make me rush so hard I feel like I'm on meth, which makes me nervous, whic makes it worse, etc, etc. Tomorrow's payday for me and I'll be hitting up NP for some supps, just want to be sure I don't have yet another bottle of stuff laying around for the gf to complain over.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
but some stims make me rush so hard I feel like I'm on meth, which makes me nervous, whic makes it worse, etc, etc.
then youre not going to have any problems with recreate.;)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
good, I'm gonna be trying out Anabolic Pump at the same time, hoping it's a good combo. I'd also like to throw some napalm in the mix, but NP's out.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
good, I'm gonna be trying out Anabolic Pump at the same time, hoping it's a good combo. I'd also like to throw some napalm in the mix, but NP's out.
i have some AP but since its not alot i just use it on weekends when i pig out well just on saturday i eat everything i can. I been thinking on ordering more Recreate and maybe some Pslin. I have never used it but it has good reviews.

jpb8200

jpb8200

Awards
its not strong at all.

i don't know if you've tried hot rox extreme, but its nothing like that. hrx made my heart speed up and feel like it was about to pound out of my chest, made me really tired afterward and gave me the shakes.

recreate is alot better, none of that stuff. if you can handle some of those energy drinks out now, you can handle recreate.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very sensitive to stims and caffine in general as there is none in my diet and I do feel some stimulation, so for me it's wise to ease into it. I just don't feel very comfortable with stims at all, I get a bit of a buzz but most of the feeling is more euphoric.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
but some stims make me rush so hard I feel like I'm on meth, which makes me nervous, whic makes it worse, etc, etc. Tomorrow's payday for me and I'll be hitting up NP for some supps, just want to be sure I don't have yet another bottle of stuff laying around for the gf to complain over.
That is identical to me dude. Monster energy/rockstar whatever and great. I actually crave them. But if I put some supp. in I get weirded out. It sucks because recreate could be great for me.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Nightwanderer,
After numerous debates, I was going to throw in more test booster supps but, My next stack was going to be Drive/AP/Powerfull. The reason why i went with the drive is because I figured it would be the next best thing to go with my AP to help trim and gain muscle. If recreate isn't that bad I might go Recreate/AP/Powerfull. I have some stoked and DTH, but since i'm using powerfull I'm takin off the Stoked until later date, and since I'm using Drive, I feel the DTH will be too much for what I want to accomplish.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I am very sensitive to stims and caffine in general as there is none in my diet and I do feel some stimulation, so for me it's wise to ease into it. I just don't feel very comfortable with stims at all, I get a bit of a buzz but most of the feeling is more euphoric.
Thanks DreamWeaver. I don't consume any caffeine as well so I was wondering how Recreate would effect overall stimulation.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
its not strong at all.

i don't know if you've tried hot rox extreme, but its nothing like that. hrx made my heart speed up and feel like it was about to pound out of my chest, made me really tired afterward and gave me the shakes.

recreate is alot better, none of that stuff. if you can handle some of those energy drinks out now, you can handle recreate.
I never had any of the issues you cite with Hot Rox Extreme.

I felt nothing from 2-3 caps of Recreate.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I never had any of the issues you cite with Hot Rox Extreme.

I felt nothing from 2-3 caps of Recreate.
Ditto. I must be stimmed out.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I have never felt "stimmed" w/ ReCreate; during the first 2-3 days, I'd get short bouts of light-headedness, feel a little shaky from time to time, which I watched closely (used to use ECA quite abit, don't like that kind of feeling anymore). RC is *nothing* like ECA, or any other CNS stimulant - no real sense of stimulation at all (less than PA's original AMP, if that tells you anything).

Instead, I feel cheerful, and active: my capacity for both work and play are through the roof, comparatively, my libido's doing fine, my workouts are great. I never take my 3rd cap after like 5PM, and never have trouble going to sleep (I did stay up way late the night after I started taking it, but was cheerily reading and posting here, lost track of time, then it was 3AM...).

I love this stuff - Jacob's my new bestest friend!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sensitive to stims, and Recreate is just fine. I started my first day with two, but felt a bit weird, so I backed off to one, and felt fine. I kept it there for a week, then upped it to two, with no issues.

Just start with one, and you won't feel anything but hotter and lighter. :) No stim effect from one.

Instead, I feel cheerful, and active: my capacity for both work and play are through the roof, comparatively, my libido's doing fine, my workouts are great. I
I love this stuff - Jacob's my new bestest friend!

Yes sir, we state this in the write up. Cracked out does not mean fat loss and eventually means fat and muscle loss and a host of other issues.

In my opinion using a harsh stimulant everday like Yohimbe, ephedrine, Geranium is more for the "boost" or high than it is for healthy fat loss.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sensitive to stims, and Recreate is just fine. I started my first day with two, but felt a bit weird, so I backed off to one, and felt fine. I kept it there for a week, then upped it to two, with no issues.

Just start with one, and you won't feel anything but hotter and lighter. :) No stim effect from one.
Yes this is basically my plan 1 and 1 for 3 days, then 2 and 1 for a week. Then 2 and 2. I will go up on the weekends just in case I have problems sleeping or if I feel too weird I will be at home not in the office.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, we state this in the write up. Cracked out does not mean fat loss and eventually means fat and muscle loss and a host of other issues.

In my opinion using a harsh stimulant everday like Yohimbe, ephedrine, Geranium is more for the "boost" or high than it is for healthy fat loss.
I love it when the ad copy under-promises & the product over-delivers....
Today I'm going to add a 4th capsule, just to see...scratch that - the thermogenic effect has landed - *BIG* time (maybe it was just waiting for temps to rise - been cool around here this spring).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just because you don't "feel" it, doesn't mean it is not raising your blood pressure. I'd like to see before and after blood pressure readings.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shouldn't be too hard to hook up. Don't most drug stores have a BP machine? I could go in one day before taking, the next day after taking, or something.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Just because you don't "feel" it, doesn't mean it is not raising your blood pressure. I'd like to see before and after blood pressure readings.
i can monitor my blood preasure. giving several reading a day. actually the first day i dosed 6 recreate caps when i took the last 2 caps i waited like 20 min then took my BP and this were the readings

i just checked my BP

125/72

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can monitor my blood preasure. giving several reading a day. actually the first day i dosed 6 recreate caps when i took the last 2 caps i waited like 20 min then took my BP and this were the readings

Thats good, but can I bother you to take it when you first wake up before you take anything?. Thanks Zombie.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i know its really late but i just woke uo

121/72

with no supps im going to take recreate and take BP once again in like 20 min

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
125/77 25 min after recreate and after doing my bed and gettin my dirty laundry

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not bad so I guess it doesn't raise BP at all considering you also took it after activity. Looks like its another USP supplement I NEED to try.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
the BP thing is a huge plus for me. thanks

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im going to try and check my BP during the week.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
I have been looking at Recreate. Like the folks hat posted here, stims and I do not get along. I tried the ECA stack years ago, and you would have thought I was on speed. All the stims I have tried had me running around like a chicken on acid. This Recreate looks real promising.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
125/77 25 min after recreate and after doing my bed and gettin my dirty laundry
Not that I was worred but thanks anyways as this is very reasuring.

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
I'm currently stacking Recreate & HEAT. I notice a sense of "well being" more than a stim effect.

I like Recreate!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried meth to compare?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok using 2 recreate and the stimulation and heat are a little uncomfortable, I am sure that it will pass. I am like I said extremely drug and alcohol free so I am very sensitive. If it was any worse I would not be able to use it, but it's reasonably mild and like I said I am sure I will adjust.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading about cortisol-blocking/fat-loss supplements for a while now, but have been timid to take them due to the cracked out feeling I got on my first attempt years back with Lipo-6.

I have always had a slightly elevated anxiety level (for no known reason...) which spikes during the wierdest times and completely drug/alch free. With this in mind, your comments regarding the lack of a stim response and stable blood pressure help make me feel good about this. Other forums are claiming Meltdown is similar... but there seems to be nothing out there that has the rave reviews Recreate has been getting. Is this just forum clique phenomenon? I'm also impressed with the USP Labs reps who seem extremely laid back and confident.