Stoked, Drive, Activate X stack

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody, I'm looking for a good recomp stack with no chemical AI's involved. Just tapered off 6-oxo. Here's the dosing protocol I was tinkering with:

AM: 2 Stoked, 2 Drive
1hr Preworkout: 2 Stoked, 2 Drive, 3 Activate Xtreme

Too much? Do you need to take the activate x with food, cause that'll mess everything up.

Also using VPX's Meltdown pre breakfast and 20min preworkout.

Comments and ideas are welcome!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The dosing for the STOKED looks fine assuming your workout is late afternoon or in the evening. Free test has a very short half life, so you might want to spread out the Activate X.

I've been tinkering with running a combo of STOKED! and Activate X OR Drive. I'm thinking about Using the STOKED! as the backbone and only Drive for or Activate X, but not all three at once.

I'm thinking of running two bottles of STOKED! and stacking Drive during one bottle and Activate X during the second bottle. This just gives me a longer natty cycle than if I were to stack all of it at once. Just something to think about.

Last edited:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
that would be a great stack...do u think the drive is dosed high enough...
would only 4 caps give the proper amount of forslean per day...
thats alot of icariin have u thought about buying some bulk nettle instead of AX...i think to get an optimal effect from each of those products you would need to dose DRIVE and AX a little higher...just a thought...you should log it if u want...

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I've been stacking Stoked! with DRIVE for the last 2 month's. (I'm also taking Recreate and P-Slin) I have to say the recomp effects to date are friggen unreal. :thumbsup:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently double dosing PCS at 2 caps four times a day. I may or may not go for 30-45 days(On day 5 of double dosing, but have been on PCS for 30 days at recommended dosage). So far, I have been pleased. My complexion, rest, and mood are up across the board as well. Libido isn't really off the charts, but erection hardness, and semenal fluid production is definitely up.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, yeah maybe I'll do the drive month 1, then AX the next month. Of course I'll increase the dosage of both that way. Yeah I'd definitely think about logging it.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
wow stoked looks good must be good in a pct right

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
what if u just combined all that with some bulk nettle...say at like 1500mg's per day...i think that would be the best option...

Stoked(4 ED), Drive(6-8 ED), and the Bulk Nettle(1.5grams ED) all for 8 weeks

have fun...:head:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be great IMO. I suggest STOKED!/POST Cycle Support with Activate Xtreme b/c I like the idea of stacking them with nettle and I3C.

I would expect this to be great for endurance, strength, and leaning out.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
This would be great IMO. I suggest STOKED!/POST Cycle Support with Activate Xtreme b/c I like the idea of stacking them with nettle and I3C.

I would expect this to be great for endurance, strength, and leaning out.
would that be a great PCT??? that covers pretty much everything right

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally do not think Drive, STOKED!, and Activate Xtreme at the doses The G Train proposed constitute an overkill. I actually see a lot of synergy here. There should be no concern about underdosing Forskolin, as suggested by an earlier poster. Although Forskolin is an important cellular cAMP activator, and although about six capsules daily of Drive are required to replicate the fat-burning results observed in clinicals, VPX Meltdown also contains some cAMP, so that area should be covered. In terms of Icariin, Drive contains the 50% extract, while Activate Xtreme contains the 20% extract, and STOKED! 40%. Considering the individual label amounts of the different compounds, it may be accurate to assume the total amount of icariin per daily dose should not pose a problem for a four-to-eight-week cycle. Finally, I would not add additional nettle. Divanil™ is as potent as they come. Additional Indole-3-Carbinol may also be superfluous. Let's not forget that STOKED! contains Piperine and Drive contains Naringin. Both should ensure extended half-lives of the other ingredients in the stack, enhancing their effectiveness. My two cents!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The poster that added the bulk nettle didn't list Activate Xtreme as one of his supps and it looked like he was replacing the DS AX with the bulk...

I don't think it's necessarily overkill either, I just prefer to run longer cycles as opposed to running everything all at once. Doing all three is definitely an option.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I personally do not think Drive, STOKED!, and Activate Xtreme at the doses The G Train proposed constitute an overkill. I actually see a lot of synergy here. There should be no concern about underdosing Forskolin, as suggested by an earlier poster. Although Forskolin is an important cellular cAMP activator, and although about six capsules daily of Drive are required to replicate the fat-burning results observed in clinicals, VPX Meltdown also contains some cAMP, so that area should be covered. In terms of Icariin, Drive contains the 50% extract, while Activate Xtreme contains the 20% extract, and STOKED! 40%. Considering the individual label amounts of the different compounds, it may be accurate to assume the total amount of icariin per daily dose should not pose a problem for a four-to-eight-week cycle. Finally, I would not add additional nettle. Divanil™ is as potent as they come. Additional Indole-3-Carbinol may also be superfluous. Let's not forget that STOKED! contains Piperine and Drive contains Naringin. Both should ensure extended half-lives of the other ingredients in the stack, enhancing their effectiveness. My two cents!
really?... how much forskolin would u estimate he would be getting at those dosages (all the products combined)...for me personally if i take any less than 125mg of forskolin a day it doesnt do anything...hes only going to be taking 3 caps a day of AX...so how much of divanil would he be getting...if he does it the way ur suggesting i REALLY hope he logs it...:twisted:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
what if u just combined all that with some bulk nettle...say at like 1500mg's per day...i think that would be the best option...

Stoked(4 ED), Drive(6-8 ED), and the Bulk Nettle(1.5grams ED) all for 8 weeks

have fun...:head:
YEA, im liking the sounds of this stack here.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
really?... how much forskolin would u estimate he would be getting at those dosages (all the products combined)...
Hard to tell. Definitely under 100mg. Probably about 80mg forskolin-equivalent.

....hes only going to be taking 3 caps a day of AX...so how much of divanil would he be getting...if he does it the way ur suggesting...
I would be making a wild guess here. Activate Xtreme is a proprietary formula. Looking at the label and the other ingredients, Divanil™ might be in the range of 600mg to 900mg per three capsules.

i REALLY hope he logs it...:twisted:
I hope so, too! :)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Stoked is CRAZZZYYY stuff...I got wood that I can't pound away with a baseball bat. This stuff is for real!!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Stoked is CRAZZZYYY stuff...I got wood that I can't pound away with a baseball bat. This stuff is for real!!
what did you stack STOKED with johnniefreeze? I am looking to stack it with something.....maybe DTH, bulk nettle, etc

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that is some quality feedback right there!:rofl:

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
what did you stack STOKED with johnniefreeze? I am looking to stack it with something.....maybe DTH, bulk nettle, etc
Hey bro, I'm stacking it with a Fadogia Aggrestis product at the moment, but I may switch to Testofen. I think the test boost from the "Stoked" is doing the job so something to free it up makes more sense like the Nettle root you mentioned..(whats DTH?)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Now that is some quality feedback right there!:rofl:
for real man....I've tried all kinds of stuff including prescription and nothing works on my libido like this stuff. :dance:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I'm stacking it with a Fadogia Aggrestis product at the moment, but I may switch to Testofen. I think the test boost from the "Stoked" is doing the job so something to free it up makes more sense like the Nettle root you mentioned..(whats DTH?)
DTH = Diesel Test Hardcore

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
ah ok, thx...I was actually thinking of trying "Get Diesel Trib Test Extreme"..affordable and sounds amazing.