receptor by Lg sciences

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
anyone tried this? I am thinking about running it in a couple months once i am done with my stash because i have been running supplements back to back for the past few months.

i want to give this product a try when i clear up...will this help clear my receptors even though i havent takin any synthetics PH's?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i personally have no experience with it...but thundergod used it while on his MMV2 cycle and he said it was fantastic...im not sure if the receptor helped alot but just telling u what i heard...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's only supposed to clear out hormonal receptors.. If you aren't cycling and haven't been cycling then I don't think it'd do you much good. Not enough good to justify spending more than 10 dolla on it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah cuz i dont take hormonal stuff, i just wondered if it would help clear out any receptors for rpm,drive,intrabolic type stuff. if those even use receptors? thanks guys much appreciated

abraxus1gd

abraxus1gd

Awards
You may consider taking Reset Ad if you down alot of stims. That would help get your adrenals back in working function for the next round of supps. Just my 2 cents.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think they were going to sponsor some logs but perhaps they weren't qualified applicants. I would like to see some more mmv2 and receptor logs though.

abraxus1gd

abraxus1gd

Awards
I'm getting close to running a cycle with epi and MMV2. Did someone say Receptor???? Maybe I'll toss that in there and run a full log. Any interest?

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would certainly be interested in seeing your repsonse/log. Maybe they'll even comp you a bottle :)

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
The issue was, we wanted candidates who have already run a prohormone cycle of X, so they could run another cycle of X with receptor to compare the results. Didn't seem like a lot of people were interested. But I'm sure if you're willing to log it, shoot one of us a PM and we'll see what we can do.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
btw - what are your pills like? i just got a bottle and all the pills were stuck together. there was a coconut smell when i opened the bottle and the contents in each capsule looks congealed. . .

is this normal - are these ok to take?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
btw - what are your pills like? i just got a bottle and all the pills were stuck together. there was a coconut smell when i opened the bottle and the contents in each capsule looks congealed. . .

is this normal - are these ok to take?
That is how they look to the best of my knowledge.