The best new fat burner!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaa. Some of you will want to slap me in the face :)

I have no new product to announce lol. But let me tell you one thing: Cardio!

As stupid as this sounds, some are diminishing their calories, but skip cardio once in awhile. WRONG!!!!

I am training with Michael Elias, and I start to cut June 1st. I was expecting to gain some fat and mass since 2 months ago, when he gave me my new training.. Thing is. I actually am eating more, and doing cardio 4 x a week, I had witnessed some serious recomp! And by serious, I mean more vascular, better mood, harder muscles, ETC!! Not only I noticed it by the way. Everyone I cross tell me I changed big time, I have a deeper gap on my chest and so they see I look bigger (in reality I have a lot more definition)

Here's my secret: I just do 30 minutes of incline treadmill fast walking. 3 mph to 4. After my weight session.

First 3 minutes: (warm up) incline 15.0 3.0 MPH
from 3-4 minutes: 4.1 mph
from 4-6 minuter: 3.1 mph

Cycle like this until you reach 30 minutes. The last 2 minutes will do your cool down too.

Just a thought for all of you who want a beach body :)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
That burns about 100-200 calories right?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm...cardio??....does it come in pills or a powder??...can I stack it with Superdrol?

thanks for all your help in advance

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
What kind of PCT do I use. Will it counter act my RPM+Drive Stack?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm...cardio??....does it come in pills or a powder??...can I stack it with Superdrol?

thanks for all your help in advance
Ooh yeah, stach with 10 SD pillz pre wo, and you'll be huge and lean. :p:rofl:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O yea! Cardio is important but no one really does it anymore. You are looking more ripped than ever man!

Btw, do you think cardio would stack well with weights? I heard it does but it requires some seriouse PCT because of the seriouse results you'll get. Its only for the hardcore they say... Haha

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Diet/Sleep > Lifting > Cardio > Supplements

Should call it the Diet/Sleep axis.

Below Caloric maintenance diet (CKD) + Low volume heavy weight + low intensity longer duration cardio + supplements that reduce cortisol, and raise RMR, blunt appetite, and increase body temperature = good plan

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
the Star Chem labs fat burner really works, I took two yesterday and slimmed down alot lol, it really works in the first dosing.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: sorry man...first dosing and you slimmed down??.come on now....
the Star Chem labs fat burner really works, I took two yesterday and slimmed down alot lol, it really works in the first dosing.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
email them and they will send you samples, drop two in the morning on an empty stomach and don't eat until later in the day.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
email them and they will send you samples, drop two in the morning on an empty stomach and don't eat until later in the day.
im ok, im not knocking the product, but no fat burner will work in terms of actual fat loss with one dose.....just doesnt work like that man. Im glad you enjoyed it, best of luck with it!

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
agree to disagree John, it worked the very first day and I alot of water weight and loose skin seemed to tighten up over the course of the day, but I don't really care what you believe, after all you have another companies name in your screen name..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
agree to disagree John, it worked the very first day and I alot of water weight and loose skin seemed to tighten up over the course of the day, but I don't really care what you believe, after all you have another companies name in your screen name..
haha.....i guess your right agree to disagree. If you knew me at all or have seen any of my posts, I dont pimp palo products at all. I give honest feedback about things so not to sure where you were going with that comment. Like I said, best of luck to ya bro.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You know that 10 caps of clen won't even do a thing at the first dose? 1 dose will give you good energy, that's all.

But if you saw a difference in a day, then good for you.

I have another companie's name on my sig, but we sell no fat burner, so I guess my opinion counts more lol

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
how badly does that 15 incline kick you ass? you hold it at 15 the entire time?

ive been doing intervals on the elliptical for a while... i can burn about 300 caloires in about 30 mins (according to the machine)

i been doing a lot of cardio lately for stress relief (its been a loooong month)... its great on those days when you dont have the motivation to destroy weights.. much better than going home and being lazy

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
how badly does that 15 incline kick you ass? you hold it at 15 the entire time?

ive been doing intervals on the elliptical for a while... i can burn about 300 caloires in about 30 mins (according to the machine)

i been doing a lot of cardio lately for stress relief (its been a loooong month)... its great on those days when you dont have the motivation to destroy weights.. much better than going home and being lazy
15 incline is great. And yeah I leave it at 15 all the time.

I still do my weights before though. If you do intervals like this you will see a noticeable difference ;)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
please be careful. this is not healthy.
you DONT want to take stimulants first thing in the morning and then not eat for a few hours..
i GUARANTEE you will LOSE WEIGHT doing this, but it will be mostly, if not all, muscle.
you need food to fuel the muscles, especially after sleep

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
jjohn I tried your idea...

WOW.. it was much more intense than I'd anticipated.. Thanks for sharing man!

Warriorz

Awards
I've been doing low intensity on the eliptical 2-3x a week along with HIIT 1-2x a week for cardio... Anyway, your form of cardio looks interesting. Just to clarify, after the warm up you alternate between 4.1mph (for 1-2 minutes) and 3.1mph(for 2-3minutes) for half an hour? Sorry, I just want to make sure I got it right.

thanks.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing low intensity on the eliptical 2-3x a week along with HIIT 1-2x a week for cardio... Anyway, your form of cardio looks interesting. Just to clarify, after the warm up you alternate between 4.1mph (for 1-2 minutes) and 3.1mph(for 2-3minutes) for half an hour? Sorry, I just want to make sure I got it right.

thanks.
After the warm up, do 4.1 mph for 1 minute. Then 3.1 mph for 2 minutes, then 4.1 mph for 1 minute, then 3.1 mph for 2 minutes. Until you reach 30 minutes.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Dude jjohn I've been doing this for the past 5 days ever since i read this post, and honestly, all i have to say is damn. Im looking noticeably leaner, and bigger too. I am on recreate and wasnt really seeing any fatloss the first week or so, but after doing this protocol after an intense weights session, Im starting to look pretty damn good man and I attribute 80% of it to the cardio. I seriously think this is making me leaner by the day. Awesome.

Ps... i can see mad striations in my upper chest, and crazy slices in my obliques, and im still holding a little water from the recreate. If i had a better cam I would take a pic, but ill just wait till I'm done with my little recomp adventure.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John buddy, this shiit kicks seriouse ass! I am in no way near the shape of you, but man, with a few more months of this cardio and I will be! I have to go from 2.3 to 3.3 alternating, 3.1 to 4.1 i sway to hard right now, so I am starting out where I can. I go 2.3 for 2 minutes, then 3.3 for 2min, then 2.8 for 2 min, and keep cycling that. It is hard as hell! Definetly didn't think it was going to kick this much ass! thanks bud!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
There was a big thread about this a couple years ago, not sure which board, but it explained how when doing intervals your body tended to release more of a specific thyroid hormone that preserved muscle better than others while still burning fat. I used intervals after reading the thread and they work very well. Used them when getting in shape for the pic in my avi.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Question:
When on an incline of 15 and going 4.1 MPH do you hold onto the bars? I tried without and its nearly impossible. BTW i cycle between 3.5 and 4.1 .... should I drop down to 3.1?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife used Michael Elias as a trainer a couple of years ago, she did the same cardio and it was phenomenal. She lost weight quickly but safely. Her mom told her she was too skinny because her clothes were sooo loose and she still had another 10-15 pounds to go. Unfortunately she has been lazy and needs to do the same again. Walking/jogging with the doggy has not been as effective.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Question:
When on an incline of 15 and going 4.1 MPH do you hold onto the bars? I tried without and its nearly impossible. BTW i cycle between 3.5 and 4.1 .... should I drop down to 3.1?
No. Never hold the bars. Just work your way up. Instead of 3.1 and 4.1, just interval between 2.9 and 3.9, and you'll get better and better.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
hahahah omfg thats nuts bro,

at 15 incline there is no, and i mean NO way i was able to not hold onto the bars. NUTTTTTY.

Aight then I'll give 2.9 - 3.9 a shot but I might not be able to do it without the bars on the 15% incline man.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
hahahah omfg thats nuts bro,

at 15 incline there is no, and i mean NO way i was able to not hold onto the bars. NUTTTTTY.

Aight then I'll give 2.9 - 3.9 a shot but I might not be able to do it without the bars on the 15% incline man.
It's just practice :) You'll get it!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Right now i'm doing 45 minutes empty stomach cardio 4 times a week with my heartrate at 130bpm, i was doing some interval work but i'm following the advice of an IFBB pro right now and he told me to drop it, i think your method would be good for post-workout though. For empty stomach cardio i would keep it low intensity steady pace. Oh and i take 2 recreate and 3 powerfull before hand :woohoo: lol

ono

ono

Awards
I tried it after my session tonight. Thanks for the tip.

I found it quite easy. Did i read everything right?

15 incline/1 min of 4.1/2 min of 3.1

Was ok as far as cardio goes. It's not something i'd dread doing so that's a big bonus.

Just wondering how difficult i'm supposed to find it because quite a few on here were saying it's very difficult and i don't have super stamina or anything but i found it easy...... so was just wondering if i've mis-understood something?

Not been a big headed smart-ass or anything. Just want to make sure i'm doing it right. I want the results :aargh:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Right now i'm doing 45 minutes empty stomach cardio 4 times a week with my heartrate at 130bpm, i was doing some interval work but i'm following the advice of an IFBB pro right now and he told me to drop it, i think your method would be good for post-workout though. For empty stomach cardio i would keep it low intensity steady pace. Oh and i take 2 recreate and 3 powerfull before hand :woohoo: lol
Are you taking any BCAAs/EAAs before the AM cardio?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just curious, how would you guys say this compares with HIIT cardio 3x week after lifting for 9-12minutes of interval work. not looking for a huge cut, just keeping the fat off during bulking?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I tried it after my session tonight. Thanks for the tip.

I found it quite easy. Did i read everything right?

15 incline/1 min of 4.1/2 min of 3.1

Was ok as far as cardio goes. It's not something i'd dread doing so that's a big bonus.

Just wondering how difficult i'm supposed to find it because quite a few on here were saying it's very difficult and i don't have super stamina or anything but i found it easy...... so was just wondering if i've mis-understood something?

Not been a big headed smart-ass or anything. Just want to make sure i'm doing it right. I want the results :aargh:
Its only easy if you hold onto something.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had great success doing a variety of different types of cardio. My rule of thumb is fasted cardio should be low intensity, otherwise I use interval training which really kicks in with the fat burn. What I have really had success with just lately is muscle preservation/gain while burning fat. Yes the supps I have been using have played there part. I just can't believe that at close to 50 I am still able to add mass so easily. I really caught my off guard, I expected to lose weight but I didn't I just burned fat.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Question regarding the machines at the gym

my elliptical and the treadmill have different settings (ie manual, cardio, heart, fat loss, mountain, flat, etc) that will change the resistance and such in intervals... but these are almost impossible to customize (you can customize the resistance of each interval..but not the length of the interval)

do you guys just manually adjust the speed every minute.. or is there a way to customize the intervals that i am overlooking?
Im tired of being stuck to the machines preset intervals, and i hate having to adjust the machine every minute

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Question regarding the machines at the gym

my elliptical and the treadmill have different settings (ie manual, cardio, heart, fat loss, mountain, flat, etc) that will change the resistance and such in intervals... but these are almost impossible to customize (you can customize the resistance of each interval..but not the length of the interval)

do you guys just manually adjust the speed every minute.. or is there a way to customize the intervals that i am overlooking?
Im tired of being stuck to the machines preset intervals, and i hate having to adjust the machine every minute
I adjust it as I go along manually. It does a very good job, and I find it more motivating, as I sometimes crank it up a little higher, and time goes by faster by doing this.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
my gym just got new treadmills that have an incline of 18...its pretty intense

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
18?? Whoa that's cool!

yea i was amazed when it kept going up at 15...with these new treadmills i feel like im in a space ship about to blast off, theres lights and grips and beeps sheeesh.

justing

Awards
would it be best to take some whey protein b4 doing the cardio after weights?