The best new fat burner!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    my gym just got new treadmills that have an incline of 18...its pretty intense

Reminds me of Spinal Tap

This amp is better because the volume goes up to 11, yours only goes to 10...11 is 1 better

lol

2. OMG, JJohn, you ar a sick , sick man!!! I thought I was gonna puke doing this cardio session! I had to take the incline down to 11. Maybe if I can keep with it, next week I can gon up to 13. Wow, I will keep with this and see if I get similar result to you. Thanks for sharing!
    •   

3. Question regarding the machines at the gym

my elliptical and the treadmill have different settings (ie manual, cardio, heart, fat loss, mountain, flat, etc) that will change the resistance and such in intervals... but these are almost impossible to customize (you can customize the resistance of each interval..but not the length of the interval)

do you guys just manually adjust the speed every minute.. or is there a way to customize the intervals that i am overlooking?
    Im tired of being stuck to the machines preset intervals, and i hate having to adjust the machine every minute
    My Elliptical trainer I have at home has the ability to record the work out I do manuualy then I can do it over and over again, and keep adjusting as I get used to it. So if I record a workout and keep doing it, then I need to push harder i just ramp it up, and at the end of the work out the computer asks me if I want to save that version ,and that is what I have the next time I go to do it. So I have about 3 or 4 different versions I can use depending on what my goals are for the day.
    Not sure if any of the ones at the gym have that function or not (doubt it).
    Last edited by SMOKEPALADIN; 05-16-2008 at 04:16 PM. Reason: spelling errors

4. Quote Originally Posted by mikehalliday View Post
    OMG, JJohn, you ar a sick , sick man!!! I thought I was gonna puke doing this cardio session! I had to take the incline down to 11. Maybe if I can keep with it, next week I can gon up to 13. Wow, I will keep with this and see if I get similar result to you. Thanks for sharing!
    Haha. It's fun heh? I'm up to 3.3-4.3 mph now.. Still pretty intense.

5. Hmmm im gonna have to try this... so this would probably be better than my faster incline 8 speed 3.5 huh?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Hmmm im gonna have to try this... so this would probably be better than my faster incline 8 speed 3.5 huh?
    Ooh yes!

7. awesome... ill check it out and hopefully it works wonders thanks JJOHN! How often do you suggestion... i lift mon/wed/fri and have 2 hour mixed martial arts classes on Tue/Thur

8. No worries! How often do I what?

9. just after lifting days?

10. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    15 incline is great. And yeah I leave it at 15 all the time.

I still do my weights before though. If you do intervals like this you will see a noticeable difference
    I do the 15 as well, since I cant really run per se, I do 25 at about 4.4 or 4.5mph, hell of a sweat

11. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    just after lifting days?
    Just after lifting, same day..

12. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I do the 15 as well, since I cant really run per se, I do 25 at about 4.4 or 4.5mph, hell of a sweat
    Ooh yeah, and the impact is much lower.

13. Can you still do a PWO shake after this? or should you consume some of it before the cardio

14. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Can you still do a PWO shake after this? or should you consume some of it before the cardio
    Cardio is part of your training. shake post WO, which is after cardio...

15. Magnesium citrate, or as I like to say, Magnesium shytstraight, lol. Guarantee you'll lose a few pounds on your first dose, and continue too for a few more hours. Also, it will help you with your sprint times, as you will spend countless hours sprinting to the bathroom. It's cheap too!! Good luck!! Great thread guys, lmao!!

16. man this **** was brutal... after the first 6 minutes my calves felt like they were going to split in half... eeeesh ive always had the problem running... need to figure out how to fix that
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. fat burner
    By rpcenter78 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 12:03 AM
  2. Best fat burner I can buy at GNC?
    By jaga1a2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:31 PM
  3. best fat burner
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements