How long can I take Drive for?

RyanOFelt

Awards
I started my first bottle of drive with the end of my X-factor. After I finished, I started a drive/rpm cycles. This combination has shown me much better results that before, and I was wondering if it would be safe to continue running them each through another bottle, or would 3 bottles of drive continuiously be too much?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would persosonally use it for 12 weeks (if i could afford it)..with an 8 week off period...but i know of people only taking 2 weeks off and being perfectly fine...the only reason why i would take the 8 week off is to use something else not because it would be unsafe...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks on 2+ weeks off is prob the best choice just so your body doesnt get used to it. however id ont believe you necessarily need to cycle off it

RyanOFelt

Awards
Cool, 3 bottles will be under 12 weeks anyway, could probably do 4 if I wanted, thanks.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
No need to cycle!

I started my first bottle of drive with the end of my X-factor. After I finished, I started a drive/rpm cycles. This combination has shown me much better results that before, and I was wondering if it would be safe to continue running them each through another bottle, or would 3 bottles of drive continuiously be too much?
Really with DRIVE there is no need to cycle off. However, what you could do is keep running it until you notice diminishing gains or effects....this is generally what I do. In my opinion...the longer you run it, the better effects and gains you receive.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Cool, 3 bottles will be under 12 weeks anyway, could probably do 4 if I wanted, thanks.
Most people have to run drive at 6 caps unless your like 150 pounds. Even at that I think the dosage has changed. Most people would need like 6 caps anyway and at that it can only be run for like 18/19 days. Youll probably get 10 weeks at max out of 3 bottles. but still its good. I recomped up like crazy on drive. going to start it soon agian :]

shifrain

Awards
HI all

may be this sound lil foolish question .But is this Drive means Venom hyper drive ?

I wanted to see wat you guys think about it if its venom hyper drive .

I was taking this but thinking to change something else.

I got gud reviews for LR and DCP .But really confused becoz I think the ppl who wantto sale the LR and DCP they will definately say , Yes its wonderful .

But honestly wanted to hear the opinions of the people who really used it .
I am 142 , F , 5'2''.Body fat is 28 % .

Well I wanna drop about 15-20 pounds .But really need a boost at this point How to shoot those extra 15 pounds.

My diet is pritti clear .i eat about 100-120 gms protein from whey protein shake mixed with fat free milk .

And I eat lotts fruits , like 2 pear , 1 medium size apple , two oranges , baby carrots , half whole wheat tortilla.

I am doing that about a month now with venom hyperdive 3.0 .
But thinking to change something .

Plz help me with your advices and opinions.

Tx

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein shakes fruit and carrots? Are you eating chicken, fish, oats etc..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
HI all

may be this sound lil foolish question .But is this Drive means Venom hyper drive ?

I wanted to see wat you guys think about it if its venom hyper drive .

I was taking this but thinking to change something else.

I got gud reviews for LR and DCP .But really confused becoz I think the ppl who wantto sale the LR and DCP they will definately say , Yes its wonderful .

But honestly wanted to hear the opinions of the people who really used it .
I am 142 , F , 5'2''.Body fat is 28 % .

Well I wanna drop about 15-20 pounds .But really need a boost at this point How to shoot those extra 15 pounds.

My diet is pritti clear .i eat about 100-120 gms protein from whey protein shake mixed with fat free milk .

And I eat lotts fruits , like 2 pear , 1 medium size apple , two oranges , baby carrots , half whole wheat tortilla.

I am doing that about a month now with venom hyperdive 3.0 .
But thinking to change something .

Plz help me with your advices and opinions.

Tx
no, this is DRIVE by AN. as for venom hyper drive i have no experience with it

shifrain

Awards
No , I eat protein shake , 2 pear , 2 orange , one medium apple , carrots , cucumber , cauliflower .

So mostly fruits and vegetables.

I dont do fish chiken , i am pure vegetarian .I do dairy .But I dont like cheeze.I do Tofu sometime.

I try to eat 1000 calories. From Protein shake it self I get about 700 calories.

I try to do cardio everyday atleast some walk .But Not coming in routine.

Should I cont Venom HD ,Just add some cardio in routine?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
u eat 1000 calories a day...do u happen to be a female...or weigh less than 150pounds...first off being a pure vegetarian is unhealthy...ur body needs to regenerate from the protein...and keep certain hormones normal(norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin)...not bashing ur lifestyle...u could get some CHIA PRO from CMI nutrition...its a vegetarian protein...and u could eat drink lots of fat-free milk...as well as LOTS of nuts...since ur a vegan it will be very hard to get 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight...but u could shoot for .75grams of protein per pound of bodyweight...try to get ur diet proper and then consider buying supplements...take care and stay healthy

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
u eat 1000 calories a day...do u happen to be a female...or weigh less than 150pounds...first off being a pure vegetarian is unhealthy...ur body needs to regenerate from the protein...and keep certain hormones normal(norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin)...not bashing ur lifestyle...u could get some CHIA PRO from CMI nutrition...its a vegetarian protein...and u could eat drink lots of fat-free milk...as well as LOTS of nuts...since ur a vegan it will be very hard to get 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight...but u could shoot for .75grams of protein per pound of bodyweight...try to get ur diet proper and then consider buying supplements...take care and stay healthy
The Chia Pro is meant to be more of a 'healthy fats and fiber supp'... Paying 20 bucks for 30 servings, which each serving contains under 10 grams of protein, isn't the best way to get protein.

As far as a vegetarian and protein shake diet... I don't really get it. I mean, protein powder isn't food. Strict vegetarian diets are unhealthy as it is and unless you're consuming really high grade whey isolates without too many fillers, etc. that's not going to be healthy either. But if you're trying to be a life-extensionist and you're doing the starvation thing to try and live longer, than best of luck to you! :drunk:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
The Chia Pro is meant to be more of a 'healthy fats and fiber supp'... Paying 20 bucks for 30 servings, which each serving contains under 10 grams of protein, isn't the best way to get protein.

As far as a vegetarian and protein shake diet... I don't really get it. I mean, protein powder isn't food. Strict vegetarian diets are unhealthy as it is and unless you're consuming really high grade whey isolates without too many fillers, etc. that's not going to be healthy either. But if you're trying to be a life-extensionist and you're doing the starvation thing to try and live longer, than best of luck to you! :drunk:
yeah i know...i wasnt sure what to tell him...and im not well educated in the "vegan bodybuilding diet"...:run:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know...i wasnt sure what to tell him...and im not well educated in the "vegan bodybuilding diet"...:run:
There's a LOT of protein you can get from beans/legumes and if you drink some EAAs you can have enough of the additional aminos to form complete protein, should there be incomplete vegetarian content.

shifrain

Awards
Well , I am a vegetarian since birth .I never had chicken , beef , or meat , fish in my life yet .

That's true I dont eat protein powder but I make shake with 2 cups of fat free milk .So i get 120 gm of protein just from protein shake .

And then other source of protein is Tofu , Kidney beans , Chick peas (fiber and protein), Lentil Soup with vegetables, .I Think If I am regularly drinking protein shake (120 gms protein 700 clories) Enuff for protein intake per day .Am I right?

Rest other whole grain is Whole wheat Tortilla And rarely Brown Long Grain Rice.

Lotta fruits and Vegetables.

Water Melon , Oranges , Honey Due , Apple ,Pear , Strawberry , Cantaloupe ..My referigerator is packed up with fruits , vegetables, Milk .And Frozen Fries for my toddler .

I am A female /5'2''/142 lbs ,So i try to take 1000 calories .I restrict my calories from 1300 to 1000 in order to lose weight.Today i am very happy ,I ran about 5 miles (mild jog).
Feeling gud that I did my execercise ,So doing something right for my body and It makes me happy If i reach a gud body figure.(Can wear all types of cloths..LOL) Especially in summer .

I dont think So Being a vegetarian caused me any kindda problem So far .My heamoglobin is alwayz very gud .I am healthy .

Just trying to lose 15 or 20 more pounds and reach 120 pounds .As i was 120 lbs before two babies.

Well thanks A lot for all the responses and care you wished me for.

I dont know about long life.If being a vegetarian leads me to the long life than I will wish Becoz World is So big And I wish I cud see all the beautiful places in this life..LOL.

Gimme some real feedbacks about LR and DCP (People who have used these and found some weight loss).

Tx

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Well , I am a vegetarian since birth .I never had chicken , beef , or meat , fish in my life yet .

That's true I dont eat protein powder but I make shake with 2 cups of fat free milk .So i get 120 gm of protein just from protein shake .

And then other source of protein is Tofu , Kidney beans , Chick peas (fiber and protein), Lentil Soup with vegetables, .I Think If I am regularly drinking protein shake (120 gms protein 700 clories) Enuff for protein intake per day .Am I right?

Rest other whole grain is Whole wheat Tortilla And rarely Brown Long Grain Rice.

Lotta fruits and Vegetables.

Water Melon , Oranges , Honey Due , Apple ,Pear , Strawberry , Cantaloupe ..My referigerator is packed up with fruits , vegetables, Milk .And Frozen Fries for my toddler .

I am A female /5'2''/142 lbs ,So i try to take 1000 calories .I restrict my calories from 1300 to 1000 in order to lose weight.Today i am very happy ,I ran about 5 miles (mild jog).
Feeling gud that I did my execercise ,So doing something right for my body and It makes me happy If i reach a gud body figure.(Can wear all types of cloths..LOL) Especially in summer .

I dont think So Being a vegetarian caused me any kindda problem So far .My heamoglobin is alwayz very gud .I am healthy .

Just trying to lose 15 or 20 more pounds and reach 120 pounds .As i was 120 lbs before two babies.

Well thanks A lot for all the responses and care you wished me for.

I dont know about long life.If being a vegetarian leads me to the long life than I will wish Becoz World is So big And I wish I cud see all the beautiful places in this life..LOL.

Gimme some real feedbacks about LR and DCP (People who have used these and found some weight loss).

Tx
Ahhh ok. I was just confused because your profile says your a man and you said:
I try to eat 1000 calories. From Protein shake it self I get about 700 calories.
But now you changed it to 120 grams of protein from shakes I guess... I am still confused. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't really help a vegetarian, I don't think it's really healthy and find that most vegetarians don't look healthy so I avoid that kind of thing. Live longer? I have not seen any evidence of that in the real world as the only real vegetarian I know died fairly young.

RyanOFelt

Awards
I will say I have a female friend who is a vegetarian and has an incredible body =). However, she is my age (17) and while she looks young and healthy now, it may effect her negativly while she is older.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I can't really help a vegetarian, I don't think it's really healthy and find that most vegetarians don't look healthy so I avoid that kind of thing. Live longer? I have not seen any evidence of that in the real world as the only real vegetarian I know died fairly young.
I agree. My folks are friends with this married couple that are vegetarians that consider it 'life-extension' and let's just say... well... haha, you know where I'm going with this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The quality of there life doesn't seem that good either. Like there's something missing they just look enemic or something.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive been taking drive for about 9 months. i take a week or so off ever so often but i love it so much

RyanOFelt

Awards
ive been taking drive for about 9 months. i take a week or so off ever so often but i love it so much
Alright cool man. My first bottle I didn't notice that much but now im on my second and stacking it with RPM for the first time and im seeing great results. Im putting on a little size and stregnth and still losing fat, they're awesome products. Some of the best thermogenics i've ever had, too.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, you almost really need 2 bottles at minimum to really start to see the cumulative effects kick in. Some people see it sooner, while others take about 3 weeks. But once they kick in full swing, watch out!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I loved the recomp effects of Drive, but I couldn't afford it anymore and stopped it. Solid, long term effectiveness moreso than accute effectiveness. It was good though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive is a recomp/long term staple supplement no doubt. I cycle it often for 8 to 12 weeds then take 4 weeks off.