Zma

getb1g

Awards
Is ZMA really worth taking? Its pretty cheap but what kind of benefits does it provide other than better sleep?
What kind of results did you see while on ZMA?

Awards
I've been using ZMA for over 6 months, during this time the biggest benefit has been improved sleep. When using ZMA the quality of my sleep is higher and overall alot deeper. I like ZMA because I believe the improvements to my sleep are greatly assisting my recovery. I have not noticed any test boosting effects from ZMA, so if ZMA is a test booster it is a very weak one.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
just get some magnesium or like a calcium magnesium supplement. u can find it at any grocery store or pharmacy...ive been using just magnesium 400mg at night and it is producing the same results as zma...and it is even cheaper.

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
I have had improved sleep, and possibly increased test levels from ZMA. For me it seems to be too much either Magnesium, or Zinc. So I dose two capsules instead of three. With three I would always have loose stools. Seems to free up some test for me but not so much for others. You can get Primaforce ZMA 180 caps for 14.95. Thats a great deal!

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
The B6 helps reduce prolactin levels. Also, the zinc is good for the immune system.These benefits are lost if one takes magnesium alone.