Chuck Liddel Announces Launch of His Iceman RX Supplement Line

MMABoxing

Awards
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--World renowned Mixed Martial Arts fighter Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell is confirmed today as having signed a contract potentially worth in excess of several million dollars. After years of experience with intense training sessions and the supplements that have proven to effectively support those workouts, UFC fighter Chuck Liddell is introducing a new product to the sports nutrition market. Originally designed to maximize his training, this formula is now being made available to the public at

The patent-pending product is a two-step system. The Pre-Workout formula aids in development of strength, training intensity, and stamina. The post-workout formula helps with muscle recovery, refueling the body and muscle growth. Together they form the Iceman Rx Complete 2-Step Package.

The Pre-Workout Formula is taken 30-45 minutes before a workout while the Post-Workout Formula is for immediately after the workout. For maximum results, the formula is intended to be taken in combination with a healthy and balanced diet.

“Several nutrition companies have approached me over the years to endorse a number of different products. Some worked; some didn’t - so I decided to create my own brand. I recently put a team together to manufacture a patent-pending product that combines all of the ingredients that have worked for me, into a single, simple-to-use formula. It’s been designed so that any athlete can use this product and expect to see impressive gains in strength, stamina, and recovery,” says Liddell.

Looks pretty good. Its nice to see MMA Athletes getting big endorsement deals.

What do you guys think about the supplement line? would you consider trying it out?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I would try it, sure. But not enough people will to make it successful. I'm calling a flop right now.

krazy

Awards
I doubt it is what he uses.

Plus, I dont want what he uses. I clearly would want what Rampage uses ;)

In all seriousness though, I would be shocked to find out this is what he uses. He probably has such a wide range of demands on him physically that everyday is probably a new supp stack.

Gotta love the PHOTOBUCKET image at the bottom of this page though:
http://www.icemanrx.com/pages.php?pageid=1
(click the FDA disclaimer)

rofl.

MMABoxing

Awards
I doubt it is what he uses.

Plus, I dont want what he uses. I clearly would want what Rampage uses ;)

In all seriousness though, I would be shocked to find out this is what he uses. He probably has such a wide range of demands on him physically that everyday is probably a new supp stack.

Gotta love the PHOTOBUCKET image at the bottom of this page though:
http://www.icemanrx.com/pages.php?pageid=1
(click the FDA disclaimer)
rofl.

haha yeah I see what your saying. He probably does use it.

But I bet you thats not the only supplement stack he has.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Looks really revolutionary! Dont see it going that well. Hope it does for him, i never wish ill will, unless warrented of course:wave:

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Underdosed products IMO with some useless ingredients as well. 30 day money back return policy though for those brave enough to try the products out.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Obviosly liddel is looking at the tail end of his career and is looking to cash in as much as he can. Cant say that i blame him. It will probably follow the same path as xyience.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget, Chuck has a degree in Business so he's no dumby.

However, I agree with Rugger, just trying to cash in on the tail end of his career.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How can anyone actually take this seriously ?

I'm sure Jay Cutler uses his Mass Stack as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does not work. I tried it for 2 weeks and did not feel any thing from it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
My name is Chuck Liddel, Take my Supp's or I'll kick your Azz.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another GNC supplement