for my dad

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
my dad has been sick for month or two on and off. Nothng too extreme.. he is always under alot of stress, weather he shows it or not. has back problems, due to a blown disk in his early days (lost his balance while squating). He does have high blood pressure, although recently it has been at an all tme low.. i plan on getting him some POSEIDON, cissus, and a good multivitamen.. anyone have any other suggestions for a 50year old male??

Saurabh

Awards
my dad has been sick for month or two on and off. Nothng too extreme.. he is always under alot of stress, weather he shows it or not. has back problems, due to a blown disk in his early days (lost his balance while squating). He does have high blood pressure, although recently it has been at an all tme low.. i plan on getting him some POSEIDON, cissus, and a good multivitamen.. anyone have any other suggestions for a 50year old male??
First up kudos to you for thinking for your Dad.

Now for supplements suggestion. Cissus and Poseidon are good ideas. You can also throw in Fish Oil and Melatonin. The former has many benefits, the latter will make sure your Dad sleeps well(and hence forgets stress for a few hours). Also if stress is the issue look up some Cortisol supplements(Retain2 by Anabolic Xtreme and Lean Xtreme by Designer), they help with ensuring testosterone levels are not depleted by Cortisol, more so since in your Dad's case low test level would be an issue.

You can also suggest some test boosters but not sure if thats a good Dad-son conversation topic.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
First up kudos to you for thinking for your Dad.

Now for supplements suggestion. Cissus and Poseidon are good ideas. You can also throw in Fish Oil and Melatonin. The former has many benefits, the latter will make sure your Dad sleeps well(and hence forgets stress for a few hours). Also if stress is the issue look up some Cortisol supplements(Retain2 by Anabolic Xtreme and Lean Xtreme by Designer), they help with ensuring testosterone levels are not depleted by Cortisol, more so since in your Dad's case low test level would be an issue.

You can also suggest some test boosters but not sure if thats a good Dad-son conversation topic.
haha ya test boosters is a topic id like to stay away from.. thanks for the input..much appreciated

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fish oil fish oil fish oil.
A lot.

For testosterone in an older man the common problem is SHGB causing the testosterone to lose its benefits. Nettle root or something like that can help a lot.

For stress, something like Rhodiola rosea or Bacopa monnieri.