Its time

acestud67

Awards
i would like to start using supplements, i have decided to start small however, currently i am in need of a supplement that is powerful, will allow me to pass drug tests and still let me make significant gains while on my diet. I have been doing the ABCDE diet and training program for a few months now on top of working out for three years, i have gone from 130-180 with 8% bodyfat supplement free. What would be some good supplements to use, i am quite new to the supplement scene, i have been reading about supplements over the years and i have been on animal pak since the beggining but i hardly call this a supplement worth being excited over, that being said it is definitly the best vitamin pak out there, but i would like to start gaining some serious muscle, for those familiar with the ABCDE program i am on my two week mass building phase now and in two weeks will be in the diet phase and then two week of mass etc etc please help me in choosing a serious bodybuilding supplement, a buddy was talking about fizogen's gear cycle but i have read bad things about it.....so help please

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Your buddy is an Idiot if he recommends Fizogen without "THE STRAP".
Listen man, If you are just starting out like you are you don't need any steroids yet, maybe ever. Don't be in such a hurry that you don't let your body grow naturally. Let the new program you are running do it's work. Quick gains usually result in quick loses. patience will be the better route.

acestud67

Awards
yea man i have been doing great on this program in the sense of losing bodyfat, while maintaining muscle, i wasnt thinking so much as steroids as more like maybe a pro-hormone, i realize these are basically the same things as steroids, but maybe i am misinterpreting?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
big mama is right...pro hormones, or as some call them "oral steroids", are not what you need.

stick with your training/diet, once you hit the wall and stop making gains on your own then start trying some of the other stuff out there. there are pleanty of NHA (non hormonal anabolics = not steroids) out there...like drive/RPM, Powerfull, etc.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you even tried creatine yet?

acestud67

Awards
yea ive been on creatine for over a year

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Creatine - Best creatine in my opinion is MAN Clout.

Fish Oil - Helps with all around health; awesome for joints too.

Whey Protein - Use for convenience and post-workout.

Casein Protein - Use before you go to bed for growth while you sleep. Can also eat cottage cheese instead.

Multivitamin - you got this covered.

EAA / BCAA - Purple Wraath or Scivation XTEND, both great products.

EXTRA stuff:

MAN Body Octane - awesome for energy.

Anabolic Pump - gain muscle and lose fat.