Stacking Testanate-50

gbhickman

gbhickman

Awards
I am planning on taking testanate-50 in a couple of weeks but I was wanting to stack it with something to put on some serious weight. Just wondering if anyone has stacked this with anything and what results you have seen.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Testonate is a blend of three oral steroids. iirc it's superdrol, pheraplex and I get mixed up but it's either halodrol or finigenx magnum. I've ran a similar product called sustevol. It made me feel like utter crap and I got shut down very hard, and it took a while to recover.

End of the day the body can only put on a maximum of 2lbs LBM a week, taking more and more steroids won't change this fact. I also notice that you're quite "slim", with the amount of strength you'll get off this product in such a short time you'll be opening yourself up to injury, and will balloon so much in weight in such a quick space of time you'll be covered in stretch marks.

Be smart, take something mild to begin with like Halodrol. Or be even smarter, wait a few years and instead try decent products like Cissus-Drol, HyperdrolX2, MassFX etc.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm 3 years older and honestly, I think stacking 3 methyls is not a good idea. I mean I'm in the middle of a bridge right now and I gotta say, the bridge itself is playing with fire.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
be even smarter, wait a few years and instead try decent products like Cissus-Drol, HyperdrolX2, MassFX etc.
x2!!!:frustrate

Any young person that doesn't want to use his natural potential first is making a big mistake imo.

gbhickman

gbhickman

Awards
ok well i pretty much said i was going to do it so im really not going to back down from that, all i was asking if i could stack it with anything

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I smell a dead liver..

Seriously dude, your only 20. I'm 4 years younger than you and I know enough not to mess with orals let alone a combo of 3 of them at under 21 years old. Even old enough you shouldn't mess with T50.

Oh yeah and.. your 5"11 and 150 pounds? You have a LONG way to go natural before you should touch that stuff. I'm 5'3 and I weigh almost as much as you.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Well hey man, that's your problem. Judging by your pic you haven't got much experience, and it's not lookin like you have done your research to combat any side effects including b!tch tits so hey, that's your problem bro, im not gonna lose any sleep over it.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
ok well i pretty much said i was going to do it so im really not going to back down from that, all i was asking if i could stack it with anything
I'm firstly going to answer your question specifically so we can atleast do some "damage limitation". Testonate is a stack in itself, it is 3 different steroids stacked together. Not only that, one of them (Superdrol) is considered to have the most side effects out of all oral steroids. It can seriously affect your lipids, blood pressure and cholesterol. I know this personally because I've had blood tests done after it. I've ran at least 7 Superdrol cycles so trust me when I say I know what I'm talking about. Research these 3 steroids; Superdrol, Pheraplex and Halodrol. You'll find that each steroid is capable of adding liberal amounts of mass in short time frames, and you'll also notice through your research that each compound is methylated and therefore toxic to the liver.

You're asking which steroid to stack with 3 already liver toxic steroids. If you are going to do this, then at least stack a non-methylated compound, such as Furzadrol. I cannot stress enough how unnecessary stacking anything with Testonate is, but it's your body and your choice.

Here is some information you may, or may not, find useful: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-beginners-steroids-faq.aspx - I would hope the following quotation will stand out to you:

Am I old enough?
Yes if you're over 21, No if you're under. You run the risks of premature closing of growth plates which means you won't get any taller and your shoulders won't get wider, etc. if you use them too young. Your endocrine system is also at a vital stage in your life, which should incidentally provide you with plenty of natural testosterone anyway!

Of course there are other considerations such as training experience of the individual. For example, it would be unwise for a 25 year old who has been training only a few months to want to use steroids. Their training and diet knowledge are likely to be limited (these should be 100% in check to make 'proper use' of a steroid cycle). Not only that, but there will be massive potential for natural gains, without the need to even think about steroids!
Also, just in case you're still reading this, anything gains you do make on cycle will be irrelevent unless you have a diet capable of holding onto your gains. Without sufficient amounts of proteins from several sources, a mixture of complex and simple carbohydrates and lots of good fats you will quite literally be a beefcake for a few weeks while you're "on", and you'll be back to your 150lb frame straight after, only you'll most likely have a few injuries and stretch marks.

Also, again in case you're still reading this, Testonate WILL shut you down, no ifs, no buts, your balls will shrivel up and you won't be having sex any time soon. If you don't research "serms", and in particular Clomid, then you can say bye bye to nookie nookie.

Sorry if I come across as a jerk, but I think you need a wake up call.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
lol wow
try the mass fx ultimate cycle, I heard people get good results from it. I ordered a cycle should be in this week, especially since you are my age its much safer then taking 3 different steroids.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Dude, needs to learn patience, and he needs to learn how to EAT EAT EAT, and EAT some more! However he is ignorant, and knows already that he's gonna get HAYOOOGE from the T50 sitting around with a mediocre diet, and lackluster training. Wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't already burned his bridges with his former statements.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well hey man, that's your problem. Judging by your pic you haven't got much experience, and it's not lookin like you have done your research to combat any side effects including b!tch tits so hey, that's your problem bro, im not gonna lose any sleep over it.
x2.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead big guy. Stack it with M1T, tylenol and tequila. Maybe you will get up to 157 lbs. Good luck.:wave:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is one of the stupidest comments I've seen. you said you were gonna do something stupid that could have major impacts on your health and you're sticking with it regardless of what educated people say...

people here don't promote waiting because of some law or rule, they promote it because they don't think it's a good idea.

do what you want, you're just coming off as an idiot though.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, could you not ask steroid questions in the supplement forum?

T

tattoopierced1

go get you some M1T to stack it with, and about a half gallon of moonshine, that outta do it.

:frustrate

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
OK well i pretty much said i was going to do it so I'm really not going to back down from that, all i was asking if i could stack it with anything
yes, yes you can stack it with something.....TIME. time to reach your potential naturally, time to learn WTF your are considering taking. I'm not trying to be a dkic here, I'm trying to advise you to not make a big mistake and run that product. what is it man? do you go into the gym and feel the need to "catch up" with the other guys? think about it this way, your 20, you might be lifting for another 40 years, why fkuc up your body 1/3 of the way through your lifting career? I'm fully confident that your going to do whatever you want to do anyway..............but i can tell you this in plain english......not taking the advise and direction of others that came before you, can have negative results.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for removing any doubt I may have had about who you are. Good Luck, Buy a comfortable bra for your Beyatch tits cause they will be here soon, and chicks really dig them. And with that , I'm gone.

gbhickman

gbhickman

Awards
ok well thanks for the advice guys. Im not trying to be a **** about anything but you know telling someone not to do something is not always going to work. I just know one of my buds tried that stuff and had great results from it but told me he was fine during and after his cycle. If i do descide to take it i have nolva and take milk thistle anyways but im not saying im going to take it for sure was just asking everyones opinion but thanks again for the replies.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, one of my coworkers survived skydiving when his shoot didn't open...that doesn't mean that I want to try it.

there are issues that he might not even know that he has, and some of them might show up down the road. He wouldn't know the difference if his growth plates closed early...he'd just never grow to his full potential.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
5'11" 155 lbs......? I am 5' 11.5" and got to 205 naturally.... Then I crossed over and gained 27 more pounds on the dark side. There is a book that I swear by called Better than steroids by Dr. Warren Willey They have it at amazon and its cheap. I promise you that will change your body like nothing a steroid could do for you right now and its all about food and nutrition timing.

gbhickman

gbhickman

Awards
well i know you have to eat to grow but trust me i love to eat and thats all i do. i have took creatine products to NO products my diet would be considered great to anyones standards. i have tried the mass fx cycle and seen little results from that. i just need something i can see real results and i dont care if they are slow gains. i just want hard gains.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i know you have to eat to grow but trust me i love to eat and thats all i do. i have took creatine products to NO products my diet would be considered great to anyones standards. i have tried the mass fx cycle and seen little results from that. i just need something i can see real results and i dont care if they are slow gains. i just want hard gains.
that's a good attitude to have!

gbhickman

gbhickman

Awards
people like myself just have a very hard time putting on weight no matter how much we eat of how good our diet is. I just want to try something that someone has actually tried a supplement and thought that it was better than any other supplement they have tried. I guess im just lookin for the best.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Well I wouldn't exactly immediately go with Testanate. I mean try a little more diet manipulation, and training manipulation. If you're having trouble gaining weight, eat even more, and maybe make some DIY weight gainer shakes. And if you are absolutely set on using something hormonal, then research some of the compounds that are nicer to the body, jungle warfare, h-drol, or something that isn't 3 anabolics (all methylated and extremely hard on the body). I mean testanate will shut you down hard. In my experience only ONE of the compounds in there will shut you down. 3 weeks of superdrol shrunk my nuts and if I didn't know what I was doing or went into it blindly they might never have come back. Now if only one did that, imagine three together. Do your body a favor, research diet manipulation (it works, trust me) and training before you start jumping on board something like this that can fk you up permenantly.

P

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
people like myself just have a very hard time putting on weight no matter how much we eat of how good our diet is. I just want to try something that someone has actually tried a supplement and thought that it was better than any other supplement they have tried. I guess im just lookin for the best.
Post your diet please. Sometimes people think they have the diet in order when there are some things that could be improved. If you are going to run these compounds lets see the diet to make sure its in order.

T

tattoopierced1

Its all about diet. Check out my sig if you dont believe me, from your avi, you werent near as little as I was.

I used to have the attitude of "doesnt matter what I eat I cant put weight on" and that is total BS. A lazy excuse to take the easy road if you ask me. Nothing good comes easy, if it did, everyone would be huge. It takes years of dedication to get where you want to be... this is a life journey, not just an overnight hobby.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
y not stack it with a bottle of expired ergopharm 1-AD, some hershey kisses, and 30cc of black tar heroin? and for PCT, which sounds like u probably havent even thought of, just eat a snickers and drink some crystal light.

dude you are 20 years old and 150 lbs. gains are not made over night. sometimes it takes years to make the gains you want. bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint. if you are not seeing the gains you want, first change up your diet. up your calories and up your protein intake. u might claim u eat alot, but in essence u are not or not eating the right things. 6-8 small, well rounded meals a day is a good start. second, switch up your training.u sound like u havent been lifting long so keep it simple stupid. use compound movements or w/e u feel comfortable with. you have to learn how to train yourself by the way ur body responds. people on the board are probably not going to convince you not to take it because u sound like u r headstrong on it...so..godspeed and RIP...your insides are going to hate u.