Trans-Resveratrol and Resveratrol
- 04-28-2008, 09:47 AM
- 04-28-2008, 09:49 AM
- 04-28-2008, 10:24 AM
04-28-2008, 10:37 AM
i cant find his post would you mind giving me a link?
04-28-2008, 11:51 AM
Being trying to find the link too, maybe i am blind can't find it either...
04-28-2008, 11:58 AM
04-28-2008, 05:53 PM
04-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Most companies use the terms interchangably.
04-28-2008, 09:58 PM
ok I just bought mega potency trans from now foods.
04-28-2008, 10:21 PM
From what I understand, unless the label states cis-res, then it is safe to assume that you're getting trans-res.
Trans-res is more stable than cis-res, and thus is the more desirable of the two.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 10-03-2009, 03:07 PM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 07-07-2008, 09:10 PM
- By mooch2321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2008, 06:54 PM
- By UNCfan1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 58Last Post: 12-04-2007, 06:41 AM
- By rkretz in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2007, 01:10 AM